You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 10, 2016, 08:44:28 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: [very weird concept]A bottle of bitter misery  (Read 2458 times)

Offline Elvi

Re: [very weird concept]A bottle of bitter misery
« Reply #25 on: May 21, 2007, 09:36:41 AM »
The only thing I would say is to be careful in what you use.
Ginger gives a 'hot' sensation, but does not 'burn'.
I would caution the use of any type of hot peppers, as you have pointed out Kongming it was used as a punishment and not as a erotic device.

Believe me when I tell you that there has been lasting complications with those seeking to use more 'stimulating' things in this manner.....

Offline Celestial GoblinTopic starter

« Reply #26 on: May 21, 2007, 09:38:00 AM »
Wow, you're a fount of knowledge Elvi.
Now I'm positively excited.
I'll have to let Alex know about it, as to say...

Offline Elvi

« Reply #27 on: May 21, 2007, 09:42:14 AM »
*laughs*
yeah well I doubt spider boy would have the guts to come out of hiding and use it.....*grins*

Offline kongming

« Reply #28 on: May 21, 2007, 10:49:08 AM »
Indeed, there's a world of difference between the two, and capsicum-based things (peppers) can indeed cause damage to sensitive tissue. That's why capsicum spray has permanently blinded some people on occasion.

Incidentally, for something tingly and exciting but not hot, try sucking on a minty or candy cane then licking the area. Or indeed, getting a candy cane all moist (but do not suck it to a sharp knife-like point as I always do when eating them normally - every time I end up stabbing myself in the mouth and it hurts!) and insert that. Then blow on it. Absolutely amazing.

Offline sallyw

« Reply #29 on: May 21, 2007, 10:53:58 AM »
Well, a game may not come out of this, but it's possibly the most interesting thread I've seen sprout from a game idea  ;)