Open Vacancy - ShareHouse Welcoming New Tenants {PAUSED} [Light-H]

Started by Eliza, February 23, 2011, 08:50:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eliza

ShareHouse
!!! TENANTS WANTED !!!

The ShareHouse is a type boarding house, available to college-aged individuals who seek a temporary or long-term living space. Tenants have access to the bathrooms, the living room (internet access), and the kitchen, where they are able to store or cool their personal food items. Tenants using the ShareHouse are able to use the house as a meeting place, a study room, a party location, and more. The ShareHouse is a three-story townhouse in a residential area close to the city's downtown hub. It has eight rooms, able to fit two tenants in each room, making the maximum number of tenants 16 persons. The total rent of the ShareHouse is $4,000 and each tenant pays a percentage of that amount. If there are more tenants living in the house, then each individual's rent will be lowered. If you are interested in becoming a tenant, please reply in this thread and/or create a tenant sheet.

Sharehouse Layout: The following is the layout of the Sharehouse. It includes the tenants of each room (two beds each) as well as additional information of playable locations. Locations are determined by cardinal directions.

1st Floor:

• (CENTER) Living Room - Includes HDTV, empty desk, desk with desktop computer, enough furniture to seat 20 people, a fireplace and two coffee tables.
  • (SW) Entrance and Foyer - Includes a coat rack, umbrella basket, shoe rack, ShareHouse bulletin board, and closet, which holds additional coats and shoes.
  • (S) Half-Bathroom - Includes a sink, medicine cabinet, and toilet. Sink has a built-in cupboard that holds additional toiletries.
  • (SE) Office - Includes a desk with a desktop computer, Internet router, file cabinets, and floor-bolted safe.
  • (NE) Staircase - Includes pictures of past tenants on the walls as well as group portraits of special events.
  • (W) Kitchen* - Includes cupboard, dishwasher, full sink, gas range with oven, microwave, coffee machine, and refrigerator
2nd Floor:

• (SW) Full Bath w/ Shower - Includes sink, toilet, and fully-enclosed shower. Cupboard under sink stores shampoo, soap, and toiletries.
  • (NW) Room #201 - Cadeon Hyadane's Room
  • (W) Room #202
  • (NE) Staircase
  • (E) Room #203 - Megan Shaw's Room
  • (SE) Room #204 - Austin Brooks and Shayla Murrow's Room
Top Floor:

• (NE) Staircase
  • (SW) Full Bath w/ Shower
  • (NW) Room #301 - Trish Crawford's Room
  • (W) Room #302
  • (E) Room #303 - Raul's (NPC) Room
  • (SE) Room #304 - Chelsea Damariz
Exterior Room: The Exterior Room's primary function was to create a greenhouse effect for plants to grow in, but it has been used for different purposes. In the Exterior Room, the following can be located:

• Washer and Dryer - Tenants can do their laundry here. The room is big enough to hang clothes to dry.
  • Panelboard - In the event of a power outage, tenants can check to see if the panelboard, and thus the electricity is working right.
Garage

• Motorcycle Garage - Room enough for 2 motorcycles
  • Garage Cell #1 - Reserved for Megan's 2000 Toyota Corolla
  • Garage Cell #2 - Reserved for Cade's Dodge Challenger
  • Garage Cell #3 - Reserved for Shayla's Opel GT
  • Garage Cell #4
  • Garage Cell #5
  • Garage Cell #6
* Please refer to Kitchen Replenishing System below.

Kitchen Replenishing System: The following is an example of the list of items in the kitchen's inventory. If your character is a tenant who lives in the Sharehouse and would like items (only for your consumption, unless someone else is granted permission) to be put in the pantry or refrigerator, please state so in the character sheet below.

CupboardPantryRefrigerator
Mugs (one for each tenant)
If a mug is broken,
they must be replaced
House Blend Coffee
(18 cups/24 cups)
Milk
(15 cups/16 cups)
[Chelsea] Sunflower MugBread
(40 slices/40 slices)
Orange Juice
(16 cups/16 cups)
[Megan] Hello Kitty Mug[Chelsea] Homebaked Chocolate Chip Cookies
(25 cookies/30 cookies)
Limit: 1 cookie per tenant
Eggs
(24/24)

ShareHouse Rules: The following are some rules, both as a Roleplayer and a tenant in-character, that all must abide by.

Roleplayer:

• This is a Light-Human Roleplay, so anything below Light-H, including VAN and non-adult, is permitted. Anything above Light-H, which includes Light-E (no aliens, no monsters), Bondage, Non-Consensual, and Extreme genres.
  • All sexual instances must be done behind closed doors (or under covers if you are sneaky enough) or in place that is relatively private. No random sex scene in public.
  • All posts within the ShareHouse itself must be made in the "ShareHouse - IC Thread" (coming soon). If your roleplay will take place in one of the eight available rooms in the ShareHouse, regardless of its length, your posts must be in a separate thread for that particular room (PM Eliza to get one established). If your roleplay takes place outside the ShareHouse, your posts must be made in the "ShareHouse  - Outside IC Thread" (coming soon).
  • This is a reality-based RP, therefore roleplay in such a way where it does not defy the laws of the universe (gravity, momentum, etc.)
  • Please refrain from roleplaying another tenant's action and speech. They are playing in this roleplay as well.

If you have any rules to add and any question on any rules listed, reply in this thread.

Roleplay Style and Time Format: This RP will be played by posting in a format where you note where and what your tenant is doing at the time of posting. Below is the format in how you should create your post. Please follow this format to help other tenants know where you are and what you are doing so no one runs into you (and kills you by accident while they hold a knife to cut a sandwich). Please post 2-3 complete paragraphs (no one-liners and no small novels).

Please use the following format to write your posts:

[/td][/tr][/table][i][color=use any color you want or delete color code][TENANT NAME] - [CURRENT ACTIVITY] at [CURRENT LOCATION/SPECIFIC LOCATION IN SHAREHOUSE][/color][/i]

1st paragraph

2nd paragraph

3rd paragraph

TimeShift: This is a system to progress a day using sections of a day. Below is an example of a TimeShift in the ShareHouse RP. The weather will also be included in the schedule, so tenants know how the day will be at any given section of the day. Also, events that happen in a certain time of day will be listed in the TimeShift. The time of the day (early morning, morning, noon, afternoon, evening, midnight) will be changed via mod post once everyone is finishing posting for that section of time (please post in the OOC thread that you are done posting for a particular time of day).

TimeShift
... from its peak, the sun now falls ...

Date: Friday, March 4, 2011

Current Time: 1:00pm / Afternoon

Early MorningMorningNoonAfternoonEveningMidnight
(1:00 AM - 6:59 AM)(7:00 AM - 11:59 AM)(12:00 PM - 12:59 PM)(1:00 PM - 6:59 PM)(7:00 PM - 11:59 PM)(12:00 AM - 12:59 AM)
RainPartly CloudyOvercastSunnyClearClear

Daily Events:
ShareHouse mail arrives at Post Office (In The City Thread)

Special Events:
Austin Brooks and Shayla Murrow moves into the ShareHouse

Posting Allowed for:
Chelsea Damariz (Eliza)
Megan Shaw (Rachubka)
Austin Brooks (Wykyd)
Shayla Murrow (Wykyd)

Participants: The following is the available spots and a list of those who shared interest and are willing to participate in the ShareHouse RP. I've also added whether they have a tenant sheet submitted, as shown by Tenant's Name, and have chosen a room to use. I'm currently looking for more people to participate.

#Roleplayer's NameTenant's NameRoom #
1)ElizaChelsea Damariz#304
2)ElizaRaul Cortez#303
3)RukioCadeon Hyasude#201
4)RachubkaMegan Shaw#201
5)WykydAustin Brooks#204
6)WykydShayla Murrow#204
7)DKDBSDTrish Crawford#304
8)
9)
10)

Character Sheet: If you are interested in participating in this RP, please complete the following character sheet. Be detailed in every category (or else I'll have to ask you to elaborate). Submit your character sheet in a reply to the thread.

[b]Tenant Name:[/b]
[b]Tenant's Age:[/b]
[b]Position in Sharehouse:[/b] Please state what kind of position you hold in the Sharehouse (manager, party planner, handyman, etc.). If your tenant does not have a position, just put down Tenant.
[b]Tenant's Occupation:[/b] What kind of job/career your tenant has.
[b]Tenant's Job Hours:[/b] According to the TimeShift and a day schedules, please state when will your character be out to work and when he/she will be free.
[b]Parking Space?:[/b] Answer Yes or No if your tenant will be driving a car and want to use a parking space. If you do have a car, but do not wish to use a parking space, put No as your answer.
[b]Description:[/b] (Please include a picture so other participants can know what your character looks like) The outward appearance of your tenant. Please include hairstyle, outdoor outfit, work outfit, indoor outfit, and any other details you can think of.
[b]Character Traits:[/b] List 5 or more traits that your character/tenant has.
[b]Profile:[/b] A brief history of your tenant.
[b]Kitchen Items:[/b] Please list one to three unique grocery items your tenant puts in the kitchen and is only available for them. Also include who has permission to take said item.
[b]Room Number:[/b] Request a room number your tenants would like to stay in. Please refer to the ShareHouse layout. If you do not request a room number, or if the room is already occupied, I will assign your tenant a room from those available.
[b]Bunking Comforts:[/b] Please state whether you'd like to bunk with a female tenant or male tenant. State "Either" if you don't care. Please consider other tenant's comforts.
[b]Mug Design:[/b] All tenants get a designed mug as the sign of their residence in the ShareHouse. Either describe the mug or provide a link to a picture.
[b]Miscellaneous Info:[/b] Please state any additional info not covered in the categories above.

If you have any ideas or stuff you'd want to add, any questions, or you are simply interested, reply in this thread. I will keep updating, so check back often. If your friends need a place to crash, and the Sharehouse has room, tell them to come on by.

ShareHouse RP Locations:

-General-
-Chatterbox-
-Room #201-
-Room #202-
-Room #203-
-Room #204-
-Room #301-
-Room #302-
-Room #303-
-Room #304-
-Club

Nohbdy

This sounds interesting, if a little complicated. Would there be a specific goal, or rules on what is and is not acceptable to RP within the house?
O/Os | 1x1 | A/As | RH

LadyDiscord

I like the way it sounds. Kind of reality t.v.-ish.
Join my village and make money.
✔✦✘

Eliza

@ Nohbdy: The limits are Light-H, so not anything too nasty or kinky. If I was to guess, something that is rated R and can be put on television. Death and rape is definitely not acceptable in this Sharehouse. Romance and drama are probably the top of the list of acceptable, if not encouraged, aspects of the Sharehouse.

@ LadyDiscord: It is inspired by a TV show. I just wanted to do something that doesn't require much research of lore and fan stuff. Y'know laid-back stuff, yet real, like Real World.

LadyDiscord

✔✦✘

Nohbdy

If this gets off the ground, I'd definitely be interested.

Unfortunately, I'm going to have to withdraw my interest. I'm in too many roleplays as it is. Good luck, though!
O/Os | 1x1 | A/As | RH

Eliza

Updated first post with Sharehouse layout. Changed total of ten rooms to seven rooms.

wetbethany

I would really like to be a part of this if it gets going. I am confused though on who the rent system works, do we have an income?

Eliza

Rent comes from the tenants own pockets, including the manager (me). On the character sheets (I'm coming up with those) there will be a place where you put an occupation down.

Eliza

Changed the layout of the Sharehouse and added the Kitchen Replenishing System to the first post

Eliza

Here is my tenant sheet as an example:

Tenant Name: Chelsea Damariz
Tenant's Age: 25
Position in Sharehouse: ShareHouse manager - handles the rent of other tenants, does occasionally shopping and cooking.
Tenant's Occupation: Talent Director
Tenant's Job Hours:
Sunday - Free
Monday-Thursday - 9:00am to 5:00pm
Friday - 9:00am to 4:00pm
Saturday - On call
Parking Space?: No
Description: Chelsea, who gets to meet different people through her work and through the ShareHouse, is open-minded when it comes to dressing and looking nice overall. Chelsea is Asian-American by her looks, light skin, and slender figure. She wears her dark auburn hair down while outdoors or at work. When in the ShareHouse (thought occasionally at work) she wears her hair up, in a high bun. At work, she wears semi-formal to formal outfits, most regularly with heels, depending on the situation. She may occasionally wear casual outfits if the event at work permits it. While outside, Chelsea remains casual, wearing no heels but sneakers. At parties, she takes on the semi-formal route. Chelsea is laid-back in the ShareHouse. You can regularly see her in sweats or short shorts, and either a t-shirt or hoodie on her upper body.
Character Traits: Systematic, Patient, Reliable, Faithful, Hospitable
Profile: Chelsea became the manager of the ShareHouse when she was a regular tenant. She used the ShareHouse as a home away from home while she worked at her current job as a Talent Director. Her skill at handling money and her skill in hospitality caught the eye of the last manager, who gave her the position and the duty of keeping the ShareHouse open. To attract new tenants, mostly young students and workers, she puts flyers up on public bulletin boards in her spare time. Chelsea's busy life does not grant her a chance to meet someone special, a potential husband perhaps. Her focus in life and in the ShareHouse is to gain new friends and share new memories with them.
Kitchen Items:Pantry: Jar of 30 Homebaked Chocolate Chip Cookies (limit one cookie per tenant)
Room Number: #304
Bunking Comforts: Either Male or Female
Mug Design: Sunflower Mug
Miscellaneous Info: Chelsea may be a heavy drinker sometimes, but she rarely gets a bad hangover. Chelsea loves to take pictures, which the ShareHouse has a great number of framed ones.

white

I'm interested to take the (W) Room #302 .

Not decided a character yet, is this open roleplays ?
For further info click at below :

Male

Female

My ons and offs

Eliza

The IC thread isn't made yet, so I'm still waiting until 6 people total are interested.

Edit: I need at least 6 people interested in becoming tenant before I make the IC thread.

white

Quote from: Eliza on February 25, 2011, 10:27:43 AM
The IC thread isn't made yet, so I'm still waiting until 6 people total are interested.

Edit: I need at least 6 people interested in becoming tenant before I make the IC thread.
How many people already intrested atm ?

Male

Female

My ons and offs

Eliza

I think 3 have stated that they're interested, and one stated interest but withdrew due to "RP Overload"

Eliza

Updated the first post

Things I've added/changed:
-ShareHouse Rules
-List of Participants/Tenants
-Post Format Code

Need two more interested/tenants before I start the IC thread, Outside the ShareHouse IC thread, and bedroom thread (PM me to request a thread to be opened)

Rukio

Alright. I think I could come up with a college student type guy for such a thing. I'm in. I'll make a character.

Rachubka

Okay, I'm probably responsible for at least a quarter of the views on this thread. :P May as well throw my name into the hat. Character to come!

Eliza

Alright, to those interested, there is now a total of six players interested in participating in this RP. If you are still interested, can I please get those who do not have a character/tenant information up yet to try to get one in by next week?

white

Male

Female

My ons and offs

Eliza

If you're still interested on playing, can you get one done by next week? Just to assure you, you don't have to be a long time tenant. Like every tenant (even NPC ones) they come and go. This is the main draw of the RP. You can stay as long as you want as an RP and tenant, but if you feel like it's not working out, you can withdraw ... just make sure you withdraw and take your things out via IC.

Rachubka

Tenant Name: Megan Shaw
Tenant's Age: 23
Position in Sharehouse: Event Coordinator (Birthdays, dinners, etc.)
Tenant's Occupation: Part-time student, part-time bartender

Tenant's Job Hours:
Monday: 9:00AM - 2:30PM
Tuesday: 11:00AM - 4:30PM, 10:00PM - 3:00AM
Wednesday: 9:00AM - 4:30PM
Thursday: Off
Friday: 9:00AM - 12:00PM, 10:00PM - 3:00AM
Saturday: 10:00PM - 3:00AM
Sunday: Off

Parking Space?: Yes - For her beat up 2000 Toyota Corolla

Description: Megan has learned one valuable lesson from her time spent in the bar: you look good, you get paid better. Not that that is the rule beyond the realm of the night life, but she has adapted it to her everyday living. The girl spends a lot of her time in front of the mirror and in the gym to keep her body in shape and her features pleasing to the eye. American for at least three generations, Megan's skin tone is a light tan at the very least. At home, she tends to relax a little if she doesn't anticipate being around someone she's keen on impressing. Her hair is either worn in a ponytail or left to dangle around her mid-back, depending on what she's doing. Her dress would consist of pajama bottoms and old T-shirts. If she had gone to class and just come back, it would likely be anything casual. Jeans and hoodies are usually her go to clothing - borderline scenester. For working at the bar, her casual look takes a step up, wearing fitted T's and skirts to leave very little to the imagination. If a night on the town is calling for her, Megan isn't afraid to don a pair of heels or knee high boots to go with the few dresses she does have.  Her hair is often straightened with her bangs swept to the side for such occasions.

Profile: Megan decided that the Sharehouse would be a good fit for her when looking for places to live around the local college. It was designed to house plenty of people and plenty of people are what she is comfortable with. She just moved in before the start of her current semester, which is a part-time one as she cannot afford to go into it in full stride. It's not as if she's worried about it, though. No rush, no fuss, and more time to live the college party life!

Kitchen Items: Refrigerator: Soy beverage with her name on it, literally (10 cups/10 cups)
                         Refrigerator: A container of mixed greens for salads (20 cups / 20 cups) (1 cup per tenant)
                         Pantry: Case of Monster Energy drinks (24 cans / 24 cans) (1 can per tenant)

Room Number: #201

Bunking Comforts: Either.

Mug Design: Not a real coffee drinker, so Megan thought it would just be funny to have a Hello Kitty mug. Medium sized, two-toned with pink on the outside and white on the inside. Hello Kitty is sitting there as she usually does with hearts and flowers on either side of her.

Miscellaneous Info: Can easily get drunk, but Megan is never a 'stupid drunk' - can be incredibly obnoxious at her worst. A closet Hello Kitty lover. Vegetarian. Lactose intolerant.

Acid Lips

Acid Lips

Tenant Name: Kathleen Anzaker
Tenant's Age: 25
Position in Sharehouse: Maintenance (on cars and everything she knows a bit about everything)
Tenant's Occupation: Motorcycles repair shop (part time)/  Forensics science student (She studies at night)
Tenant's Job Hours:
Sundays: Free
Mondays: 8:00 am- 1:00pm
Tuesdays: 8:00am-1:00pm
Wednesday: 8:00am-1:00pm
Thursday: 8:00am-1:00pm
Friday:8:00am-1:00pm
Saturdays: Free
Parking Space?: Yes http://4.bp.blogspot.com/__cS8IGDh_Nw/TC4mZ8-sN0I/AAAAAAAAAuU/79t6fJTQBps/s800/xl%2B2007_Harley-Davidson_VRSCDX_Night_Rod_Special_right_front.jpg
Description:
Her work clothes are a pair of jeans and a blue shirt with the logo of the store. She is often seen wearing tight jeans and shirts, she is your sexy tomboy of sorts
Character Traits: Rather Loud sometimes, Music lover, tattoo freak, Goth
Profile: She was born near the racetrack of Washington state. Ever since little her parents instructed her into the joys of motors and cars. She grew up to be a freak of motorcycles and cars. Her parents being racetrack drivers allowed her to live a childhood almost no girl lived. She does not know how to be a girl since all her life she grew around boys and motors. She is a very sexy woman but the fact that no one told her about it made her feel more of a tomboy than anything else. (I want to keep the rest for the people to discover about her)
Kitchen Items:
Galon on Gatorade with her name on it. (no one can touch it)
A small box of her diet drinks (no one can touch it)

Room Number: (any)
Bunking Comforts: Any
Mug Design: She does not use mugs at all, she drinks from bottles and from her energy drink galon.
Miscellaneous Info: She loves anime, she is also a gamer. She has more boy qualities than girls qualities. She is a very beautiful woman but she simply had not tried to be sexy. Tattoo on her right breasts of a moon, and in the other breast of the sun.

LadyDiscord

Wow..So much detail. Loving it! I still have no clue what my character will be doing. I'll have to read up.
✔✦✘

Eliza

Wow, now I need some male tenants, even it out a bit. Updated the Kitchen and parking spaces. Placed Kathleen opposite white (no character yet) in room #302. Placed Megan in room #201.

Will transfer Kitchen Replenishing System and ShareHouse layout to OOC & Plots Discussion Thread.

Wykyd

This sounds very intriguing! I'm definitely interested if you still have room. If you'd be interested, I could try my hand at playing two characters...one female and one male...I kind of have an idea in mind. Let me know!

Eliza

If you could seriously balance your roleplaying with one male and one female (one post per character), then by all means, you may proceed. I need the character profiles of each tenant, so I can update the information.

Wykyd

Great! I will start working on the sheets right away. I should have them for you by tomorrow morning. I'm pretty sure I'm up for the challenge and I've had a great deal of experience on other sites playing dual roles. I'm looking forward to it!

Rachubka

I'm going to attribute the jump in activity to me putting up a character. :P

Wykyd

Ok, here they are! I will put them in seperate posts so they aren't so big. Let me know if I need to change anything! Thanks.

Tenant Name: Austin Brooks

Tenant's Age: 29

Position in Sharehouse: Yardwork/gardner.

Tenant's Occupation: Austin works as a bouncer/bartender at a local night club while he finishes earning his degree in aerospace technology.

Tenant's Job Hours: Sundays – Off
                              Monday – (9:00am – 2:00pm) Classes @ the University
                                 Tuesday – (7:00am – 5:00pm) Classes @ the University
                              Wednesday – (9:00am – 2:00pm) Classes @ the University
                              Thursday – (7:00am – 5:00pm) Classes @ the University
                                           (9:00pm – 2:00am) Work
                              Friday – (10:00am – 1:00pm) Lab Class
                                           (9:00pm – 2:00am) Work
                              Saturday - (9:00pm – 2:00am) Work

Parking Space?:       

Description: 6’4”, 195lbs, lean, fit, athletic. Muscular. Dark blond hair with bleached tips. Dark blue eyes. His hair is kept short and neatly cut though he prefers the tousled look. He has a tribal compass tattoo just above his left ass cheek. His usual mode of dress, whether it is at school or home, is jeans and a t-shirts. At work he wears black slacks and a red polo shirt. He’s generally wearing black boots.

Character Traits: He’s the quiet, brooding type. Health nut. Fitness freak. Runs every morning, works out at the gym several times a week. Takes life very seriously and approaches it that way. He’s determined when he wants something. Can be a bit domineering and has a tendency to be a bit of a controller. He has a jealous streak. Very dominant personality.

Profile: Austin comes from old New England wealth. His family has been prominent members of society for generations. Austin isn’t spoiled but he is used to getting what he wants. He’s very intelligent and is a hard worker. He is pursuing a degree in aerospace technology and NASA is already courting him for his innovative design ideas. Austin doesn’t have much of a light side. He rarely laughs and isn’t prone to goofing off. He works most nights as a bouncer/bartender at a local nightclub. When he isn’t working he’s studying. He has a real jealous streak that he tries desperately to control, but rarely succeeds. He wasn’t always dark and serious, but things change. Austin had been a championship snow boarder on the track to Olympic and pro status until a severe knee injury destroyed those chances (there’s a story behind this that will come out over time). He consoled himself by tearing a wild streak through the European countryside until Daddy got angry at bailing him out of trouble and ordered him home. Austin’s father arranged for him to begin working at the family firm but it didn’t take long before everyone figured out it wasn’t for him. Austin’s Grandfather had been part of the original space program and so arranged for Austin to take part in a summer internship program. This lead to Austin’s current pursuits. 

Kitchen Items: a six pack of Guinness. (happy to share as long as it gets replaced)
Assorted fruits & Veggies (again, happy to share)
Health shakes (Please don’t touch)

Room Number: Any

Bunking Comforts: Bunks with Shayla Murrow – his girlfriend

Mug Design: Doesn’t use a mug. Drinks his beer from the bottle and doesn’t drink coffee

Miscellaneous Info: Austin is currently involved with Shayla Murrow. They have been dating seriously for 2 years and he is making plans for long term. He believes the next step is for them to marry and start a family. He isn’t sure if what he feels for Shay is love, but they get along well…most of the time. He is often cross at her choice of subject matter for her sculptures and photography. It causes them a great deal of discord in their relationship. He has come to blows with more than one of her male models.

Wykyd

Tenant Name: Shayla Murrow

Tenant's Age: 26

Position in Sharehouse: Resident historian and artist

Tenant's Occupation: Freelance Artist/sculptor/photographer

Tenant's Job Hours: They vary as she is freelance. She will be working from home sometimes. She does spend 2 days a week volunteering at the local art museum and teaches a sculpting class at the university 2 days a week.
                          Mon & Fri – 1pm to 6pm (volunteering @ museum)
                                  Tues & Th – 9am to 3pm (Teaching @ University)

Parking Space?:

Description: Shayla is 5’6”, 135 lbs, slim, 32-20-32, C cup. Shoulder length wavy red hair. Green eyes. Dresses very chic and hip. Artsy. Most comfortable in an old pair of jeans, boots and peasant blouse. She wears very little makeup as she has a natural beauty that lends itself well to natural look. Her makeup is usually earth toned. Her skin is very fair and she has a small smattering of light freckles across the bridge of her nose.

Character Traits: stubborn. Easy going and vivacious. Loves to laugh and have a good time. Not necessarily a party girl, but instead likes lively intelligent conversations, good music and to have fun. Loves to be outdoors in nature. Friendly and outgoing. Can be a tiny bit snobbish at times. Often impatient when she feels someone isn’t using their brain.

Profile: Shayla was born in Hermosa Beach, California. Her mother was a hippie artist straight off the commune…her father was a straight laced, uptight corporate head. They divorced when Shayla was very young and she saw very little of her father. She grew up a free spirit for the most part…enduring the stiffness of her father’s home on the rare occasion she had to. She loves the outdoors and being active. She surfs, rock climbs, plays tennis…anything that gets her outdoors. Shayla became interested in photography in high school when she began taking pictures of the local surf scene. She won a contest and a scholarship and earned a degree in photojournalism. She’s travelled a lot in her short life and has had many of her photo’s published in major publications. Her newest endeavor is sculpting, which she is currently working on a collection for a private showing at a high profile local gallery. Shayla has a very open minded view of the world and people in general. She laughs easily and has a quick, biting wit. She loves to tease her friends…so if she teases you it means she really likes you.

Kitchen Items: a dozen yogurts (for her and Austin only please)
                       A six pack of Pepsi (for her only)
                       A half gallon of chocolate cherry ice cream (Doesn’t mind sharing if it’s replaced)

Room Number: Any

Bunking Comforts: Bunks with Austin – her boyfriend

Mug Design:

Miscellaneous Info: Shayla is dating Austin Brooks but she feels they have been growing apart recently. She first saw Austin 6 years ago at the X-Games Snowboarding championship where she was taking publicity shots for the Tahoe tourist bureau. She was immediately attracted to him, but at the time was unable to make a connection. They became friends and kept in touch but didn’t get together until 2 years ago. Austin is by far the best lover Shay has had, but she feels that is insufficient means on which to build a future. She is aware of his desire to move forward with their relationship…but she isn’t interested in marriage right now – perhaps not ever – and she really isn’t sure that Austin is the one. They fight often these days and always seem to be on the verge of a breakup. He exhibits extreme jealousy when she is sculpting male models (whom are often modeling in the nude) and has even managed to get into a fist fight with a couple of them.

Eliza

Yes, one thing I want changed ... the bike! Seriously, someone's going to jack that off the street!

Rachubka

Wykyd

Quote from: Eliza on March 03, 2011, 03:16:27 AM
Yes, one thing I want changed ... the bike! Seriously, someone's going to jack that off the street!

*pouts* But, it's his favorite playtoy! It was a graduation gift from Daddy...and it goes REALLY fast! But if you inisist...*heavy sigh*...I will come up with an alternative.   ;)

Eliza

Quote from: Rachubka on March 03, 2011, 08:11:56 AM
Everyone has such nice vehicles. D: lol

And they're taking my parking spots! Does anybody here walk? Public transportation anyone?

Eliza

I'm preparing for the first day in the ShareHouse IC, which will begin a quick week that will introduce your tenants as they move into the ShareHouse. Since I can't do multiple tenants moving in in one day (impractical) I will leave it up to those who are ready to post in the IC. Please, reply in this thread or PM me which day you want to come in. This week will have seven days (again, it will go fast, since I'm fast forwarding it). Please, decide which day your tenant will move in the ShareHouse. Also, you can decide to move in at a particular time in a day, whether morning, noon, afternoon, or evening. No midnight or early morning move-ins.

Move-ins will be regarded as special events in the Mod Posts (Time Shift Posts), which will include the schedule of the day, and any changes to the weather.

Also, in the Mod Posts, will be who will be allowed to post in that certain time of day.

Rachubka

I'm find posting whenever! Being first or last doesn't bother meeeeeeee~

Acid Lips

Acid Lips

Eliza

Besides that... nevermind ... I'm putting Rachubka and Acid's tenants on a random time of a day, since they're okay with it. Maybe when they're working at their day jobs? CONFLICT!

Rachubka

Heee. Well, okay... I just am kinda not sure since the RP needs a place to start in terms of the year! The majority of the folks are in university studying whathaveyou. So would it be like, September people would be moving in?

Iiin that case, I wouldn't mind being first, since the semester would start in just a few days, and I can explain how a newbie to the Sharehouse managed to land a bartending job! A bartending job conveniently at the same place that Mr. Brooks bounces (is that the verb?) for...

That way, zero conflicts, and I get to feel awesome about going first. :P

Eliza

I've already decided (you know you guys made me) that the starting date is going to be Friday, March 4, 2011, and that Acid Lip's tenant, Kathleen Anzaker, will be starting first ... at an awkward time of 1:00am (Early Morning).

Acid, you may post here, in the Sharehouse - IC Thread.

Acid Lips

Acid Lips

Eliza

This RP is turning out good. As long as more people get interested and move in, this will be a cool game.

Wykyd

sounds good. I can have my characters move in whenever. Maybe later in the after noon or the next day? Let me know, I'm ready to start whenever.

Eliza

I'm planning to move in Megan and the couple in the same day ... a lot of work for Chelsea. Megan will be moving in in the morning, around 8:00am, while the couple will be moving in in the afternoon, around 4:00pm.

Eliza

I've posted the TimeShift for the morning of the day. Rachubka and Acid, you are the ones that are allowed to post as well as myself. Wykyd, you must wait until the afternoon comes in, which is after noontime.

white

I need more time to create my char, I have few school assignments.

Male

Female

My ons and offs

Eliza

Sure, I'm in no rush, IC-wise. I need Rachubka to join in though.

Rachubka

Blah. Replying from a friend's phone. Might not be able to post until tomorrow! No computer's around and making a post on a phone will be mucho annoying. Stupid people and wanting to have their birthdays in the big city. D:

Rukio

Here we go. Finally have the motivation to make me character here.

Tenant Name: Cadeon Hyadane
Tenant's Age: 27
Position in Sharehouse: Computer Junky(Has an uncanny knack for fixing all things electronic. From computers to cell phones.)
Tenant's Occupation: Rectangle S Clerk(Works nights most of the week at the local convenience store.) Gaming design Programing student(Takes three classes on Sunday and studies most days.)
Tenant's Job Hours:
Sundays: 6:00am-4:00pm
Mondays: 5:00pm-3:00am
Tuesdays: 5:00pm-3:00am
Wednesday: 5:00pm-3:00am
Thursday: 5:00pm-3:00am
Friday: Free
Saturdays: Free
Parking Space?: Yes

Description:

Has trouble remembering to shave most days. Also has a preference for wearing jeans with no shirt. His job has no dress code. He wears his hair brushed back when he's at work.
Character Traits: Loud, spontaneous, goofy, secretly has nine tattoos.
Profile: Cadeon is a bit of an introvert. He keeps to his room unless he's eating or helping someone with a computer problem. His sense of humor is rather witty as he works in a convenience store and gets that kind of interaction on a regular basis. He likes to read and watch movies when he's not studying or working on his own video game. Cadeon is a rich boy in a sense. His family has a lot of money, but his father doesn't like his career choice. The man is threatening to cut him off if he doesn't toe the line with his behavior. Cadeon is not very fond of this because he has a rebellious streak that has gotten him into trouble his entire life. He's doing his thing and avoiding getting caught by his father..... At least until he graduates or saves enough of his money from the gas station.
Kitchen Items: Nothing note worthy.

Room Number: (any)
Bunking Comforts: Any
Mug Design: Has a brass knuckle handle and a smiley face.

Eliza

@Rachubka: I feel your pain. Me and Acid patiently await for your post.

@Rukio: Pretty good, not too detail unfortunately. Is there any other details you would want to give your character? And when would you want to come in? In the IC Thread, it's a Friday. Would you want to come in on the day after, on Saturday, probably morning?

Does anyone in the ShareHouse have anything with at least 4 wheels? I'm seeing a lot of bikes, with Wykyd's bike the most unusual.

DKDBSD

DKDBSD

Quote from: Eliza on March 07, 2011, 03:02:26 AM
Always open ... until we get full.

Indeed I'll see if I can whip something up.

Are drawn pictures ok? If I can come up with a descent male character I'll throw him into the ring. Most of my males don't fit the setting and are a bit to anime in style or fantasy based.

Eliza

You don't need a picture if you can't find any. If there is one that fits the setting, go for it if you want.

DKDBSD

Quote from: Eliza on March 07, 2011, 03:10:31 AM
You don't need a picture if you can't find any. If there is one that fits the setting, go for it if you want.

Well I have a realistic pencil drawn image of her? I hate using images I find online.

Eliza

That's fine ... as I said, or not said ... pictures aren't necessary, but you have to paint the mugshot with words. I'd like to know what I'm looking at.

DKDBSD

Quote from: Eliza on March 07, 2011, 03:22:23 AM
That's fine ... as I said, or not said ... pictures aren't necessary, but you have to paint the mugshot with words. I'd like to know what I'm looking at.

Already got that covered. I don't entirely get the work hours thing whats the main point? Also are pets allowed?

Eliza

If your character has a job, then you put what hours he/she works on which day. The main purpose is to fast forward through TimeShift, where I put in a mod post and change the current time of the day. Sometimes, other tenants can visit people in their workplace, and in the future "In The City" thread, people can post during the job hours.

Pets are allowed as long as they are not extreme pets. Dogs, cats, birds, fish are acceptable. You must be able to clean after them as well. I'm thinking of putting a backyard to the house, for the pets' exercise. Tenants are allowed only one pet and the pet must also be allowed by a sharing tenant.

DKDBSD

Quote from: Eliza on March 07, 2011, 03:32:33 AM
If your character has a job, then you put what hours he/she works on which day. The main purpose is to fast forward through TimeShift, where I put in a mod post and change the current time of the day. Sometimes, other tenants can visit people in their workplace, and in the future "In The City" thread, people can post during the job hours.

Pets are allowed as long as they are not extreme pets. Dogs, cats, birds, fish are acceptable. You must be able to clean after them as well. I'm thinking of putting a backyard to the house, for the pets' exercise. Tenants are allowed only one pet and the pet must also be allowed by a sharing tenant.

Awesome. What do you count as extreme? Snakes, Lizards and spiders?

DKDBSD

Here she is.

Tenant Name: Trish Sarah Crawford
Tenant's Age: 21
Position in Sharehouse: Musician (?)
Tenant's Occupation: Waitress and Musician
Tenant's Job Hours: Various usually 9 - 5pm five out of six occasionally she gets gigs and they are usually in the evening.
Parking Space?: No
Description: Trish is a short young woman standing about 5’3 she has blue eye’s a brown hair that reaches her the middle of her back. She keeps it long so she can vary it (Down, braid, bun, Low pig tails) her preferred style is in low pigtails which works for her work. Trish’s skin is naturally somewhat pale her body is around average (including her three measurements). She has no specific outfit but when out of work she favours casual clothes including denim skirts and knee high toe socks that and her hat.

While at her main work she has to wear a rather cliché based maid dress. When she gets any descent violin work,Trish has a store of different clothing depending on the setting. Jazz clubs she goes for work casual, for orchestra work she goes for none restrictive gown wear.

Character Traits: Fun loving, keen to try new things, a bit crazy, an unfortunate light weight, (alcohol), has high stamina (exercise)
Profile: Trish is a violinist from England she came to America in order to study at a specific arts college. She’s been at college for a year now and seeks to leave the dorms in order to live some where new and where people don’t know she’s a cosplay waitress. Her main goal is to become a violinist of high repute or at least someone who gets regularly gigs.
Kitchen Items: Tomato’s a single packet she shares, Pocky(Usually three boxes at a time. Ask or she may bite.), Cat food (Three or four tins at a time. (Dry food in cupboard)
Room Number: 304
Bunking Comforts: Female though she has no interest in women.
Mug Design: A white mug with the silhouette of a cat playing a fiddle
Miscellaneous Info: She has a kitten, called Molly. She likes her job but she find’s it annoying at times mostly due to the reputation she earned in the University dorms.

Eliza

Okay, I've assigned you to Room #304. You will be bunking with my tenant, Chelsea Damariz, the manager of the ShareHouse. May I know when you would like to move in, and what day?

May I know the details of the Kitchen items, like the quantity of the item and what limit to each tenant the item can go to, if any?

DKDBSD

Quote from: Eliza on March 07, 2011, 03:48:01 AM
Okay, I've assigned you to Room #304. You will be bunking with my tenant, Chelsea Damariz, the manager of the ShareHouse. May I know when you would like to move in, and what day?

May I know the details of the Kitchen items, like the quantity of the item and what limit to each tenant the item can go to, if any?

OK and ok. Since it's early morning I'll have her make the call in my post. Editted is that fine?

Eliza

Wait, know that in the TimeShift Mod Post, I put a note who is allowed to post, just so the thread isn't crowded and the order of things is ... well, in order.

You will probably come in the next day, on Saturday? When would you like to come in: Morning, Afternoon, or Evening?

DKDBSD

Morning then please she will have called you that morning. Timeshift post by the way? Or is it the one near the top?

DKDBSD

Quote from: Eliza on March 07, 2011, 03:57:21 AM
You mean Friday morning?

Yeah I must have missed post order bit. I was planning on her getting into her old dorm room after a good gig, (possibly a Jazz club) where she saw the add.

Eliza

After a gig? So that would mean the call would be made in the evening perhaps?

DKDBSD

No the gig ended at twelve on Thursday. Or it could be Friday evening if you like?

Eliza

Then we'll do it Friday evening for the call, and you will come in on Saturday ... how about noontime? Can I send you a message telling you that you are allowed to post?

DKDBSD

Quote from: Eliza on March 07, 2011, 04:09:54 AM
Then we'll do it Friday evening for the call, and you will come in on Saturday ... how about noontime? Can I send you a message telling you that you are allowed to post?

Indeed. Please note that I can only post between now and three pm (English time) then I'm at work until eleven O'Clock. Hopefully I'll be able to post by then.

Rukio

I just posted more detail to him. Saturday sounds good. Just let me know if you'd like me to flesh him out a bit more. I'm kinda limited on time right now though, so I'll probably do it tonight.

Rachubka

Two bartenders in one house? Tres lame. I Will be home around 4ish today and can make a post!

Eliza

Bartenders and Motorcycles! No diversity! Does anybody have a regular day job? Everyone is taking the character of the J-drama "Last Friends."

Alright, I stopped posting so you can come in and make a post.

Also, if anyone hasn't seen the OOC thread, check it out here.

Rukio

Alright. I changed my profile around a lot so that Cade's more unique. He no longer has the spiffy moped either.  ::) When is a good time for me to post an entry?

Rukio

Eliza

Looks young for his age and sweet ride ... something Chelsea can ride in.

Rachubka

Is Megan really the only one riding around in a piece of crap? :(

Eliza

I guess. Would you want me to open up parking spots so junk heaps can fill it?

Or maybe Kathleen could fix it up ... maybe pimp your ride?

Rachubka

white

Btw is it free rp or need to abide the police law?
Can I make my char proffesion as a thief / serial killer / robber / drug dealer / loan shark etc

Male

Female

My ons and offs

Eliza

If your character is shady like that, then I'm fine with it. You must hide your profession well for the other tenants to not take notice. Note that Chelsea, the manager, is like a nosy landlord with a smile on her face. The other tenants might be the same, more or less.

Eliza

Updated first post with all needed information for new tenants.

Eliza

Eliza

I'm thinking of making Raul a PC instead of an NPC. He'll be my character of course.

DKDBSD

Heh sounds like a good idea. When will it be Saturday morning?

DKDBSD

DKDBSD

white

Want to tell that I've been busy with RL, so maybe can't do rp for a while...
Sorry for late notice.

Male

Female

My ons and offs

Eliza

Eliza

Stating that I'm still open for recruiting for anyone who wants to stay at the ShareHouse.

Eliza

I'm putting this game on pause to better know who still wants to play in this game. I may be tweaking some stuff here and there. If you are on the roster for the game, have played or haven't played yet, then expect a PM from me. If you are interested in playing this game, but are not on the roster, please state your interest here. If you have a character ready, please use the format provided in the first post. Thank you.

DKDBSD

Eliza

It slowed down enough that it stood still ... hence PAUSE!

Eliza

In the meantime, here's some backstory to explain in IC terms, why the change.

There was some backstory with the character Raul. It was in reality, Raul's father that owned the Sharehouse. In a chance encounter, the father of Raul saw that the place wasn't taken care of enough, but Raul came in Chelsea's defense. Half of the current tenants immediately left, and sought shelter elsewhere. The other half sided with Chelsea and Raul and moved to a similar house, coincidentally owned by Chelsea's father. Fortunately, the rent for the house was almost half of the rent in the first ShareHouse, but the rooms are smaller, making room for more bathrooms and more storage space on each floor, considerably expanding the living room and kitchen downstairs.

Currently, Raul is the only resident in the new Sharehouse that is not in speaking terms with the rest of the tenants, so he will be a non-interactive NPC for the moment. The reason is because he's pleading with his father to reconsider ... maybe room for a little drama?

The location of the new ShareHouse is in the same neighborhood, but in a more upscale area. There are no parking spaces on the street, but there will be enough garage space for the vehicles of the tenants, all with protection from the elements.