!!! TENANTS WANTED !!!
The ShareHouse is a type boarding house, available to college-aged individuals who seek a temporary or long-term living space. Tenants have access to the bathrooms, the living room (internet access), and the kitchen, where they are able to store or cool their personal food items. Tenants using the ShareHouse are able to use the house as a meeting place, a study room, a party location, and more. The ShareHouse is a three-story townhouse in a residential area close to the city's downtown hub. It has eight rooms, able to fit two tenants in each room, making the maximum number of tenants 16 persons. The total rent of the ShareHouse is $4,000 and each tenant pays a percentage of that amount. If there are more tenants living in the house, then each individual's rent will be lowered. If you are interested in becoming a tenant, please reply in this thread and/or create a tenant sheet.
The following is the layout of the Sharehouse. It includes the tenants of each room (two beds each) as well as additional information of playable locations. Locations are determined by cardinal directions.1st Floor:
- (CENTER) Living Room - Includes HDTV, empty desk, desk with desktop computer, enough furniture to seat 20 people, a fireplace and two coffee tables.
- (SW) Entrance and Foyer - Includes a coat rack, umbrella basket, shoe rack, ShareHouse bulletin board, and closet, which holds additional coats and shoes.
- (S) Half-Bathroom - Includes a sink, medicine cabinet, and toilet. Sink has a built-in cupboard that holds additional toiletries.
- (SE) Office - Includes a desk with a desktop computer, Internet router, file cabinets, and floor-bolted safe.
- (NE) Staircase - Includes pictures of past tenants on the walls as well as group portraits of special events.
- (W) Kitchen* - Includes cupboard, dishwasher, full sink, gas range with oven, microwave, coffee machine, and refrigerator
- (SW) Full Bath w/ Shower - Includes sink, toilet, and fully-enclosed shower. Cupboard under sink stores shampoo, soap, and toiletries.
- (NW) Room #201 - Cadeon Hyadane's Room
- (W) Room #202
- (NE) Staircase
- (E) Room #203 - Megan Shaw's Room
- (SE) Room #204 - Austin Brooks and Shayla Murrow's Room
- (NE) Staircase
- (SW) Full Bath w/ Shower
- (NW) Room #301 - Trish Crawford's Room
- (W) Room #302
- (E) Room #303 - Raul's (NPC) Room
- (SE) Room #304 - Chelsea Damariz
The Exterior Room's primary function was to create a greenhouse effect for plants to grow in, but it has been used for different purposes. In the Exterior Room, the following can be located:
- Washer and Dryer - Tenants can do their laundry here. The room is big enough to hang clothes to dry.
- Panelboard - In the event of a power outage, tenants can check to see if the panelboard, and thus the electricity is working right.
- Motorcycle Garage - Room enough for 2 motorcycles
- Garage Cell #1 - Reserved for Megan's 2000 Toyota Corolla
- Garage Cell #2 - Reserved for Cade's Dodge Challenger
- Garage Cell #3 - Reserved for Shayla's Opel GT
- Garage Cell #4
- Garage Cell #5
- Garage Cell #6
* Please refer to Kitchen Replenishing System below.
Kitchen Replenishing System:
The following is an example of the list of items in the kitchen's inventory. If your character is a tenant who lives in the Sharehouse and would like items (only for your consumption, unless someone else is granted permission) to be put in the pantry or refrigerator, please state so in the character sheet below.
|Mugs (one for each tenant)|
If a mug is broken,
they must be replaced
|House Blend Coffee|
(18 cups/24 cups)
(15 cups/16 cups)
|[Chelsea] Sunflower Mug||Bread|
(40 slices/40 slices)
(16 cups/16 cups)
|[Megan] Hello Kitty Mug||[Chelsea] Homebaked Chocolate Chip Cookies|
(25 cookies/30 cookies)
Limit: 1 cookie per tenant
The following are some rules, both as a Roleplayer and a tenant in-character, that all must abide by.Roleplayer:
- This is a Light-Human Roleplay, so anything below Light-H, including VAN and non-adult, is permitted. Anything above Light-H, which includes Light-E (no aliens, no monsters), Bondage, Non-Consensual, and Extreme genres.
- All sexual instances must be done behind closed doors (or under covers if you are sneaky enough) or in place that is relatively private. No random sex scene in public.
- All posts within the ShareHouse itself must be made in the "ShareHouse - IC Thread" (coming soon). If your roleplay will take place in one of the eight available rooms in the ShareHouse, regardless of its length, your posts must be in a separate thread for that particular room (PM Eliza to get one established). If your roleplay takes place outside the ShareHouse, your posts must be made in the "ShareHouse - Outside IC Thread" (coming soon).
- This is a reality-based RP, therefore roleplay in such a way where it does not defy the laws of the universe (gravity, momentum, etc.)
- Please refrain from roleplaying another tenant's action and speech. They are playing in this roleplay as well.
If you have any rules to add and any question on any rules listed, reply in this thread.
Roleplay Style and Time Format:
This RP will be played by posting in a format where you note where and what your tenant is doing at the time of posting. Below is the format in how you should create your post. Please follow this format to help other tenants know where you are and what you are doing so no one runs into you (and kills you by accident while they hold a knife to cut a sandwich). Please post 2-3 complete paragraphs (no one-liners and no small novels).
Please use the following format to write your posts:
[i][color=use any color you want or delete color code][TENANT NAME] - [CURRENT ACTIVITY] at [CURRENT LOCATION/SPECIFIC LOCATION IN SHAREHOUSE][/color][/i]
This is a system to progress a day using sections of a day. Below is an example of a TimeShift in the ShareHouse RP. The weather will also be included in the schedule, so tenants know how the day will be at any given section of the day. Also, events that happen in a certain time of day will be listed in the TimeShift. The time of the day (early morning, morning, noon, afternoon, evening, midnight) will be changed via mod post once everyone is finishing posting for that section of time (please post in the OOC thread
that you are done posting for a particular time of day).
TimeShift... from its peak, the sun now falls ...
Friday, March 4, 2011Current Time:
1:00pm / Afternoon
|(1:00 AM - 6:59 AM)||(7:00 AM - 11:59 AM)||(12:00 PM - 12:59 PM)||(1:00 PM - 6:59 PM)||(7:00 PM - 11:59 PM)||(12:00 AM - 12:59 AM)|
ShareHouse mail arrives at Post Office (In The City Thread
Austin Brooks and Shayla Murrow moves into the ShareHousePosting Allowed for:
Chelsea Damariz (Eliza)
Megan Shaw (Rachubka)
Austin Brooks (Wykyd)
Shayla Murrow (Wykyd)
The following is the available spots and a list of those who shared interest and are willing to participate in the ShareHouse RP. I've also added whether they have a tenant sheet submitted, as shown by Tenant's Name, and have chosen a room to use. I'm currently looking for more people to participate.
|#||Roleplayer's Name||Tenant's Name||Room #|
If you are interested in participating in this RP, please complete the following character sheet. Be detailed in every category (or else I'll have to ask you to elaborate). Submit your character sheet in a reply to the thread.
[b]Position in Sharehouse:[/b] Please state what kind of position you hold in the Sharehouse (manager, party planner, handyman, etc.). If your tenant does not have a position, just put down Tenant.
[b]Tenant's Occupation:[/b] What kind of job/career your tenant has.
[b]Tenant's Job Hours:[/b] According to the TimeShift and a day schedules, please state when will your character be out to work and when he/she will be free.
[b]Parking Space?:[/b] Answer Yes or No if your tenant will be driving a car and want to use a parking space. If you do have a car, but do not wish to use a parking space, put No as your answer.
[b]Description:[/b] (Please include a picture so other participants can know what your character looks like) The outward appearance of your tenant. Please include hairstyle, outdoor outfit, work outfit, indoor outfit, and any other details you can think of.
[b]Character Traits:[/b] List 5 or more traits that your character/tenant has.
[b]Profile:[/b] A brief history of your tenant.
[b]Kitchen Items:[/b] Please list one to three unique grocery items your tenant puts in the kitchen and is only available for them. Also include who has permission to take said item.
[b]Room Number:[/b] Request a room number your tenants would like to stay in. Please refer to the ShareHouse layout. If you do not request a room number, or if the room is already occupied, I will assign your tenant a room from those available.
[b]Bunking Comforts:[/b] Please state whether you'd like to bunk with a female tenant or male tenant. State "Either" if you don't care. Please consider other tenant's comforts.
[b]Mug Design:[/b] All tenants get a designed mug as the sign of their residence in the ShareHouse. Either describe the mug or provide a link to a picture.
[b]Miscellaneous Info:[/b] Please state any additional info not covered in the categories above.
If you have any ideas or stuff you'd want to add, any questions, or you are simply interested, reply in this thread. I will keep updating, so check back often. If your friends need a place to crash, and the Sharehouse has room, tell them to come on by.