You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 03, 2016, 03:56:56 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: A Search for the Extreme -f looking for m-  (Read 504 times)

Offline RayneTopic starter

A Search for the Extreme -f looking for m-
« on: February 23, 2011, 12:58:32 AM »
Looking for a few new roleplays. Check out my rabbit hole and on off thread to see what I'm up for. If you have any questions feel free to send me a pm. I pretty much enjoy extreme roleplays, though just because I like force doesn't mean it has to be heavy on negative themes like abuse or degradation. I like intense, dangerous scenes, but still eventually mutually enjoyable.
Anyways, here's some ideas below, though if you have an idea of your own I'm up for hearing it.

~The Farm~
  Its the nightmare punishment, being sent out to the family friend/ relative's farm to work for the summer. Especially for teens today, so used to being spoiled and having it easy. But... this farm is a bit odd. By day it specializes in breeding horses and dogs, by night it becomes a much more perverse place. And she's stuck there for the summer...

Extreme rp, up for including bondage, beastiality, non con. Very open to any sort of ideas.

~Farm 2~

Same as the above, but with a transformation twist thrown in, where over time she gets turned into an animal on the farm and used like one.

~To Pillage and Plunder~
Be it a roman legion, rival tribe, or even a more modern take. Basically, follows a woman being taken prisoner for carnal pleasure by the commander of an attacking/invading force. (Intentional vague, I'm open to any sort of set up)

« Last Edit: February 23, 2011, 01:13:30 AM by Rayne »

Offline blackstar

Re: A Search for the Extreme -f looking for m-
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2011, 12:15:56 PM »
I saw your thread and I'm really interested in an extreme-themed RP. I like the farm one with the transformation as well as the captive/prisoner one. Though it seemed kind of vague. Didjoo have a preference?

Offline RayneTopic starter

Re: A Search for the Extreme -f looking for m-
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2011, 02:10:34 PM »
Hey, sorry, got a lot of pms already asking. And on that note, I am no longer looking people, sorry.