Good evening, or morning, or what-have-you! Who am I? Oh, I'm Nohbdy. or
I'll try anything once, maybe even twice. If I like it enough, I'll probably add it to the list. I'm also familiar with a number of tabletop systems, and interested in learning many more, if you'd prefer that. I'm comfortable as GM
player, as well. So whatever it is, don't be afraid to ask. Worst I'll do is politely decline.If you're interested in an RP, please send me an IM or PM. I don't mind being let know in-thread, but I'd rather discuss the specifics somewhere less cluttered and more personal.Medium:
Depends on the type of roleplay. I prefer forums or IMs (Skype, in particular). I don't really care for PMs, partially because of the lack of logs or permanency. They're slower than IMs, but more temporary than a thread. Worst of both worlds. In groups, I tend to prefer threads.Schedule:
I've finally gotten a reliable, full-time job, and so am absolutely never available during the day Monday through Friday. Saturdays are usually my biggest chunk of available free time, and I'm occasionally on during the mornings or evenings M-F, as well.Post Size:
Three to five paragraphs tend to be my upper limit for regular posting, and one is usually my lower. Less or more are possible, but dependent on what I'm getting from my partner. I prefer proper formatting and literacy, especially on forums, though for IMs and other 'quick' media, I'm a good bit more lax about it.O/Os:
Please see my Ons/Offs thread
I'm rather flexible on this. We could have a long, involved story where sex is only one part of a narrative, or we could have a porno excuse-plot. Really, I'm not picky, as long as my partner(s?) are having fun. I'm comfortable playing males or females, though I have a preference for the former, and while I've not played any other genders much, I might be convinced to try it for a very good plot, or a partner who I'm comfortable with. I've got plenty of ideas, but these are nowhere near the only things I'll do. If you have an idea, or something you'd like to try, please don't hesitate to mention it! OOC Contact:
Regardless of how we're RPing, feel free to contact me, either to pester me for posts, or just chat. If I'm online, I'm almost certainly on Skype (which is now one-and-the-same with MSN).Settings
- High School/College
- Just about anywhere else
- Medieval Fantasy
- Apocalypse - Zombie or otherwise.
- Ageplay/Age Difference
- Public - Either with others watching or somewhere with a high chance of being caught.
- Monster x Victim - Tentacled, fantasy, or otherwise.
- BDSM - I'm a switch, and willing to dom or sub.
- Incest - Or step-cest, if you prefer. Twincest is always loved.
- Time Travel
- Strangers - Also includes swingers and the like.
- Adventurers, etc. - Either paired with another adventurer, or a monster, or what-have-you.
- There aren't a lot of fandoms I've really got a handle on, but they can be fun, now and again.
- Chrono Trigger - I am reasonably comfortable playing most any main character from CT.
- Dark Souls
- DCAU - Or any Marvel/DC universe, though the DCAU is the one I am most familiar with by a large margin.
- Legend of Zelda
- Mass Effect
- Puella Magi Madoka Magica
- Team Fortress 2
- Warhammer 40k
- Dark Heresy - WHFB as well, to a lesser extent.
- Dungeons and Dragons - 3.5e or Pathfinder
- Magical Burst
- Mutants and Masterminds
- World of Darkness - Old or New
- Anything else that you're willing to teach me!
- Twins - As always, though at the moment if they are worked in, I'd prefer them be part of something else.
- Dark Souls - I swear, I'm addicted to that game.
- All plots are completely flexible. There are few things more enjoyable than a new twist on an old idea.Generic/Pairing Plots
- Hostile Takeover - M/F, Light, Intellectual, Long-Term - Developing - Jack Tony is a legend in the business world. He's suave, brilliant, educated, wealthy, and utterly ruthless. No company, great or small, has survived being the aims of his conquest. Some topple immediately, while others fight on a while, but in the end, they all end up his, or in ruins. His romantic accomplishments follow much the same course. Actresses, models, business rivals... a means to an end. And despite what Hollywood and the tabloids imply, he's not secretly pining after the girl-next-door who got away- he'll be seeing her again next week, in fact. What Mr. Tony wants, what he would give all of his wealth to receive, is a challenge. Someone, or something to truly make him work for his victory, rather than the same string of foregone conclusions he's been living through all his life. When one target, and the woman at its head, not only resists his takeover, but begin to fight back, Jack finally finds the rival he's been seeking- and she's more than he could have possibly imagined.
- Rocked My World - M/M or M/F or F/F, S&M, Teasing/Foreplay, Desperation, Short or Long-Term - In-Progress - Ziiip, thrust thrust thrust, zzzz. Ziiiip, thrust thrust thrust, zzzz. Ziiiip, thrust thrust thrust, zzz. Ugh. It's been two years since Amber broke up with her boyfriend, and in all that time's she's yet to find anyone who's given more than a cursory effort to satisfy her. Sure, a few maybe go through the motions a little bit first, but time and time again, she's found herself lying next to a partner snoring like a saw, feeling like she got the short end of the stick. At least, until last week. On a whim, the young woman went to a party, went home with someone... and had a night she'd never forget. It was everything she'd been hoping to find, and more. And now, she can't get her mind off of that wonderful stranger. She'd do anything to be with them again, to escape from the monotony of being humped like a piece of meat. Anything.
- What Happens Tomorrow? - M/F, Romance, Incest, Long-Term - Open - Sean and Katie never knew their father. He was a military man, their mother's high school sweetheart, and left on deployment, leaving a ring on her finger, and life in her womb. He came back, four months later, in a long wooden box. It was too much for the young widow to bear. Most of the pair's earliest memories involve their mother drinking herself into a stupor, or pushing them off on relatives so she could go away with their "new daddy" (none of whom stuck around for more than a month, incidentally). They grew up, essentially, alone. But through it all, they had each other. Whenever Katie got picked on, Sean was there. Whenever he came home with a busted lip and a black eye, his sister was there.When Katie was Villager #3 for the school play, and their mother was off in Vegas, Sean was there. And, when Sean was lonely, and convinced he'd never get a girlfriend? Katie was there. Now, they're adults, on their own, and living one day at a time- struggling just to make ends meet. But it doesn't matter if the whole world's against them. They've got each other.
- We Have Forever - M/F or F/F, Romance, Action, Chrono Trigger, Long-Term - Open - How long had Lucca been friends with Crono? Years. As long as she could remember, honestly. And how long had she had a crush- no, loved him? Probably just as long. He was the only boy she'd known, aside from her father, and whatever she was working on, he was always interested- even if he didn't understand. But then, at the Millennial Fair, their lives had changed completely. They'd saved the future, seen things she'd never even dreamed of seeing! And Chrono got his Happily Ever After with the princess. But where did that leave Lucca. Living alone with her parents, the only companions those that she built. She expected she'd spend the rest of her life that way- until one day, a familiar face showed up on her doorstep. (This can be Lucca x Crono, or Marle, or possibly even Frog or Robo. It might take some convincing for me to play Magus or Ayla, though. Despite what the intro says, this can take place at any point during the game- or even go through the course of the whole game. It's mostly the theme that's important.)
- History Is - M/F or F/F, Light, Romance, Action, Intellectual, Long-Term, Continuum - Uninspired - Imagine if you saw something that you couldn't explain. A woman, vanishing into thin air, an old man stepping into an alleyway, and coming out twenty years younger. A stranger, who claims to hate you for something you do in the future. Or, most startling of all, yourself, telling you things only you know, to convince you to follow them. Whatever the cause, or the reason behind it, you have been granted a peek at a startling reality. Time travelers are all around you, and you're going to be one. You immediately start thinking of ways you can change things for the better, things you can do with your new abilities- and are shot down almost immediately. You can't change history, you're told. History Is. If you go back, and kill Hitler, you aren't going to keep the Holocaust from happening. All you're going to do is cause a paradox. So now, you're a time traveler, you barely remember the last eight weeks of your life at all, you're almost completely alone, you can't tell anyone, and now you can't even do anything, it seems. Maybe this wasn't all it's cracked up to be. (No previous Continuum experience required.)
Again, if there are any other ideas, or questions you have, feel free to ask, either here, or in a PM.[/list]