My Ideas for RP (updated with more descriptions and ideas)

Started by wetbethany, February 20, 2011, 02:27:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wetbethany

Here are the RP Ideas I had, They do not in anyway have to be as read. We can modify them, combine some, and make up new ones if you want.

SexTon
(Now this Idea may better be served as a group RP, so if anyone is interested in helping me set the up please PM me)

Sexton is a small city hidden deep in the rain forests. It was created as the ultimate psychological experiment. The creators built a town where they raise and teach people a new way of life. A way of life that makes sex, public and socially acceptable outside ones home. The town operates just like western society but is run by a council of the original creators. In the town people past the age of 16 are allowed to freely engage in sexual activities and may or may not choose to wear clothes. As a write of passage when a person turns 16 they are brought before the council and must engage in a sexual intercourse with another person their age or older if one is not available. After that they are given two years to be under the command of anyone who asks. To encourage experimentation they must do anything anyone asks or demands of them sexually. As long as that thing does not result in their harm or death, then they may refuse if they wish. Once a full adult they are free to do as they wish, and are allowed to walk around without clothes. The only college in Sexton is focused primarily around sexual activities of all manners and the skills and tools needed to learn to engage in them. the school has a school uniform policy which is designed to teach kids to accept nudity.

Furry Tribe
(This also may serve better as a group RP, PM if you want to help me set that up)

This is a long forgotten tribe of anthro people. Long ago they were many tribes, but to survive the growing population of man, they formed one small tribe. In the tribe there are 5 primary races. the Dog-people, they are the hunters. They dogs are primarily male, though not always. The cat-people are the gathers, and almost always female. The shark-people are the gathers and hunters, depending on the tribes needs. They are not primarily anything, they consist of a lot of men and woman. The fox-people are the wisest and therefore are given the ranks of the chief, shamans, and witchdoctors. They are both male and female, though males tend to take the leader role more. And finally the cow-women, they are used for milking and are always female, though on a rare occasion posses a penis as well. amongst the tribe are varies other races, but they are scattered and few.

Family
Looking for people to group IM on Aim for this (still will do one on one though)

Can be any combination of the family. Bother and sister, mom and daughter, whatever.
The parent(s) always regarded their house as being their free haven, their sanctuary if you will. To them clothes and masturbation was something they did all over the house. So when they had kid(s) they didn't want this freedom to end.
They raised their kid(s) to be like them, and to be open about not wearing clothes. As long as they were in the house, it was normal. When they came of age the parent(s) taught masturbation in entirety, and showed them that hiding it was bad.
The parent(s) wanted the kid(s) to have the same sanctuary they have. But maybe the Child or parent wants to take it a step further.

I am really hoping for a fun Mom and daughter relationship. Or maybe an aggressive dad and daughter. and a brother and sister fun.

Digimon
One night while several human are sleeping they are gifted each a digimon. It arrives in their bed with them. The digimon will sleep with them for several hours until it's body has adapted to the human world.
When it and the trainer awake in the morning they will be ready. A great evil is coming and the new trainer must rise against in like those long before them. Although alongside this the trainer starts to have an interest towards the digimon.
And as the digimon is their pet it will serve them to it's best abilities.

My ideas for this one are not that developed but i think it would be fun to have the trainer and digimon have a sexual relationship, either consensual or forced on the digimon.
Maybe the digimon resembles a human, maybe it's more of a bestiality sort of thing. I would really like to play the digimon in this RP, but that is not required.

Bleach
I was thinking that a Shinigami could come to the human world to have some fun. Maybe their zanpakuto takes on a sexual form, like cool strap on or something.
And because the human cannot see them until the human is a spirit, the Shinigami has some fun with the human while invisible.
before showing themselves to the human either by use of their abilities or taking the human spirit out of the body and then having their way with the human.
Or maybe it's a Arrancar that is having some fun with a poor unsuspecting human before taking their soul.

I can play boy or girl, whatever you want. I would actually like to play as a guy as i don't get to much, although i don't mind if you don't want to do that.

You don't have to be literate to RP with me, so any level is fine.

So love to RP, have fun, and chat.

PM for details ^_^

seeker619

Hey there

Love your ideas.  If you are interested I would love to play one out with you.  I like them all so you might as well pick your favorite.  Look forward to hearing back from you.  Thanks

wetbethany