You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 23, 2016, 03:01:59 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

The Elliquian Herald & Post
October & November 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Post-apoc slavers outpost [Dom F looking for Sub F]  (Read 470 times)

Offline elfguyTopic starter

Post-apoc slavers outpost [Dom F looking for Sub F]
« on: February 19, 2011, 02:24:59 PM »
I have an idea for a plot, in a post-apocalyptic wasteland (think Fallout) where I would play a strong slaver girl that took a liking to one of the young girls I captured, and instead of selling her to the trading caravans I kept her with me in the slavers outpost.

After that I'm open to various plot ideas. Maybe you escape and I have to hunt you down. Maybe you decide you want to become a slaver too and I 'teach' you the ropes. Maybe a group of raiders attack the slavers outpost and I get incapacitated, then you save me and a mutual attraction develops instead. Let me know.

The slaver is the tattooed girl in the pic, with her personal slave being the other one.

Offline Daemon0110

• The cutest Gosh Darn Fuck pup you've ever seen.
  • Lord
  • Seducer
  • Give me a little love, and I'll smother you in it
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 1
Re: Post-apoc slavers outpost [Dom F looking for Sub F]
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2011, 01:50:05 PM »
Hey I would love to play your censure bitch...i mean slave...I'm into all the extremes and not extremes so I'm a great fuck good ay playing both male and female...and also anything in between...i love the story too...though me being a true submissive if probably fall in love with you the more you play with me beat me and tug on my yeah if love to play with you and how do you feel about heaphrodites..because I love females with dicks...but strap ons are fine too....oh would there be any like..idk effects from the nations..etc..