You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 11, 2016, 12:22:25 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Training the Filly [F for M Sadist]  (Read 518 times)

Offline JessicaTopic starter

Training the Filly [F for M Sadist]
« on: February 19, 2011, 12:37:12 AM »
22/08/13: After a fairly substantial hiatus I'm hoping to pick up a new game. This is an old idea I found of mine, that I'd like to bring back:

Hey all, a 'new' idea here. I use the word new fairly loosely because it's actually based partly, if not completely on an adult comic. I've included a few snapshots of it below, but if you're interested in the idea I can mail the whole thing onto you. It primarily involves kidnap, pony play, rape, forced orgasm, and a few extra bits and pieces. The images below are snapshots which should give you an idea as to the general theme of the 'story'.

Images here- 1, 2, 3, 4

I'm basically looking for a rather sadistic guy to take on the role of one of the kidnappers, and proceed along a plot line roughly in line with the comic, before it moves on to a little more pony-play at the point where the comic finishes. I'll admit it's not the most sophisticated of stories, but I'm hoping to find a partner who can write depravity in detail so that the lesser story doesn't make too much of a difference!

If you're interested drop me a PM and we can talk in more detail than I've posted here  :-)
« Last Edit: August 22, 2013, 12:31:32 PM by Jessica »

Offline Mathim

Re: Training the Filly [F for M Sadist]
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2011, 03:26:27 PM »
I'm actually a big fan of the comic that's from, The Black Van. Let me know if you want to talk about doing some of the other issues' stories.