You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 26, 2016, 12:54:42 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

The Elliquian Herald & Post
October & November 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Dream Dragon  (Read 464 times)

Offline LeighdyTopic starter

• "From now on I am going to eat nothing but mayonaise! I am now a Mayotarian!! MAYO-NAISE! Nuier wier nier!!"
  • Lady
  • Enchanted
  • Location: Off in a world of my own, cajuns and gremlins running everywhere!
  • 'Touch me, and gain a stump!' -Le...o.o
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Dream Dragon
« on: February 18, 2011, 02:26:07 AM »
Soooo.. hm how to start.. I want to try out a dream based rp. Basically a female character being tormented in her dreams by a wizard or warlock maybe, soeone capable of shared dreams or projecting themselves or the other person to the others dream, something along those lines. I'm thinking for years she's had these strange dreams, dreams that leave marks on her body in real life, dreams that never quite make it all the way yet. Eventually the dreams intensify. At first maybe as if she'd being chased by an invisable foe, leading up to a climax when she's taken in her dreams fully by the illusion of a dragon. The person responsible I'm thinking would actually have found her by this point, perhaps even lain with her while she slept and dreamed of this dragon. I was also thinking that he wouldn't have met her in reality, that maybe he had been crossing through peoples dreams at night and had stumbled across her in her dreams, infatuated with her.

If anyone likes the idea or thinks they can expand a little please feel free to send me a Private Message. ^.^

Offline shadowreppa

• Having sex is like playing bridge. If you don't have a good partner, you'd better have a good hand.
  • Lord
  • Enchanted
  • Don't find fault, find remedy
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Re: Dream Dragon
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2011, 01:48:47 PM »
So was wondering where you would want to take this. Maybe it could turn out that the person is actually a dragon that can shift into human form. Would he end up manipulating her through her dreams?  Just curious cause the idea seems interesting.