You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 07, 2016, 12:27:00 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: The O.C spin off (Soap Opera)  (Read 603 times)

Offline JechtTopic starter

The O.C spin off (Soap Opera)
« on: February 17, 2011, 06:12:59 PM »
Hello again everyone, if you don't know me, I'm Jecht and I've tried a few times to get Soap-Opera type RPs going. For a while, it worked fairly well but eventually died due to inactivity. Well this time I might have an interesting idea.
Pretty People with Problems

I would like to do an RP based on the show The O.C. If you are not familiar with the show, here is the "Wiki" . Basically to summarize the show if you haven't seen it (and you should) it's about rich people with problems such as one family losing all of their money or someone cheating on someone else. But it mainly focuses on Ryan who is adopted by one of the families. He falls in love with the girl next door and a lot more stuff happens.

[note] I guess I should add this since it's been asked. I'm not expecting people to play canon characters since that wouldn't be as fun to do.

So I guess the question now is, anyone interested?
« Last Edit: February 22, 2011, 02:40:41 PM by Jecht »

Offline GaGa88

Re: The O.C spin off (Soap Opera)
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2011, 04:42:21 PM »
I'd be interested, if you wouldn't mind an original character because I don't think I'd be able to play any of the canon characters very believably.

« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2011, 11:34:37 AM »
Oh no I don't expect people to play canon. I'd actually prefer OC because it would change up the story.

Offline ladyelizabeth

« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2011, 01:39:30 PM »
hmm this could be very interesting.

« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2011, 03:15:11 PM »
Awesome. I'm open for ideas for starting plot. if we get a few more people I might start making the character sheet.

Offline Le Immortelle

« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2011, 12:15:55 PM »
I'm interested. This could be fun if done right. :)

« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2011, 11:40:42 PM »
Awesome. If people are really interested in this. I will work on the character sheet and some kind of starting plot. I'm always looking for ideas for stories and since so far there's 3 ladies and me interested, if you know any guys that would be up for a long-term plot, point them this way.

Offline GaGa88

« Reply #7 on: February 22, 2011, 12:53:32 AM »
Awesome! I'll see if I know some guys who would enjoy this.  :-) Could turn out to be really great.

Offline Photo

« Reply #8 on: February 22, 2011, 02:29:43 AM »
I thought about it briefly, then realized it was non canon, and I'm In.

what's he catch?

( ^joke)

hi :)

« Reply #9 on: February 22, 2011, 02:39:10 PM »
I'm currently working on the plot right now and I'll try to finish it up tonight. I've started a few of these before and have been in one big one that I think is still going on.