You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 10, 2016, 08:33:54 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: A game with teeth.  (Read 1941 times)

Offline CausticTopic starter

Re: A game with teeth.
« Reply #25 on: August 09, 2007, 12:46:29 PM »
are you still looking for players for the lost highway game?  i'd really be interested in playing the girl or a friend/sister/lover/hitchhiker accompanying her.  oh, and *hug*  welcome back. Glad you and your talented writing found your way back to us :D
Thanks for the welcome.

It's underway, and going well, with one-to-one.  If you're willing, we can have a parallel thread with potential crossover at some point, but no guarantee they'll meet.  It's not exactly a set structure.

Let me know.

Offline CausticTopic starter

« Reply #26 on: August 09, 2007, 05:48:35 PM »
By the way, first thread's up for the No Escape thread.   Yes, I'm double posting.  And self-bumping. 

I'm going to hell.

Offline Cherri Tart

« Reply #27 on: August 09, 2007, 05:52:55 PM »
Thanks for the welcome.

It's underway, and going well, with one-to-one.  If you're willing, we can have a parallel thread with potential crossover at some point, but no guarantee they'll meet.  It's not exactly a set structure.

Let me know.

as long as you don't mind paralell story lines,  i think i'd like that, as long as you can put up with my usual posting rate of one per day?