You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 10, 2016, 12:58:57 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: The Battle for Mount Olympus [Game Thread]  (Read 13260 times)

Offline ValerianTopic starter

Re: The Battle for Mount Olympus [Game Thread]
« Reply #50 on: February 24, 2011, 08:12:47 AM »
Leorobin (4) - Josietta, Remiel, Lord Mayerling, Eden
Aiden (3) - Alysanthia, FoamWeber, That Girl Analise
Alysanthia (2) - Aiden, Xandi
Moirae (2) - Beguile's Mistress, Kyrsa
Saku (2) - Moirae, Izu
Izu (1) - Geeklet
Kyrsa (1) - Saku
Lord Mayerling (1) - Leorobin
Beguile's Mistress (0)
Eden (0)
FoamWeber (0)
Geeklet (0)
Josietta (0)
Marguerite (0)
Remiel (0)
That Girl Analise (0)
Xandi (0)

Yet to vote: Marguerite

There are 3 Tricksters, 1 Alchemist, 1 Cupid, 1 Guardian, 1 Hunter, 1 Invincible, 1 Seer, 1 Thunderbolt, and 7 Deities.

Offline Zelric Miras

« Reply #51 on: February 25, 2011, 07:58:19 AM »
"I see you resent my choice..." Leorobin said while raising an eyebrow, it was clear the votes were not on his side. "Just to be clear about my words, it is not the lyre or the player against who I vote but the words from before...Still I remain true to my words, I don't think my vote should change as fast based on other's choices..." He bows lightly to the lyre player and draws a smile. "I must admit, you are gifted with the words. May the truth be known to those who seek it, my tongue lacks the verse of yours but hands and will are not made for illl intentions."

Offline Josietta

• ♥ The Sweet Lil Heartbreaker of E ◦ Princessa ◦ BabyCakes ◦ | Minx | SisterKitten | ~ MC Wifey ~ ✨ Ely's Bestie Babe ✨ ♥ Jewel ♥ ֍ Babygirl ֍
  • Dame
  • Carnite
  • ~ His Kitten ~
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #52 on: February 25, 2011, 11:11:04 AM »
Josi heard the words of Leo and somehow felt moved by them. Maybe he was innocent, but Aiden did seem mischievous and dramatic, not to mention he swayed people to his side very easily. He must be the culprit who placed them here without memories of who or where they are.

Offline Aiden

« Reply #53 on: February 25, 2011, 12:04:16 PM »
He turned his stare at Josi with a growing snarl.
"Maybe it is you I should set my sights on, but no I have a feeling Leorobin is more suspect, for now."

Offline Josietta

• ♥ The Sweet Lil Heartbreaker of E ◦ Princessa ◦ BabyCakes ◦ | Minx | SisterKitten | ~ MC Wifey ~ ✨ Ely's Bestie Babe ✨ ♥ Jewel ♥ ֍ Babygirl ֍
  • Dame
  • Carnite
  • ~ His Kitten ~
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #54 on: February 25, 2011, 12:26:23 PM »
Her eyes widened at Aiden's words and she backed up a little. She was truly convinced now that she had made the right choice in changing her decision. Her soft skin paled a bit more and she edged toward a group of others at the threat issued forth. "You must be to blame here! You are putting blame on Leo simply because he has an equal amount of votes here as you. You have no real reasoning! You just want to save your own skin!"

« Reply #55 on: February 25, 2011, 12:40:30 PM »
Aiden (4) - Alysanthia, FoamWeber, That Girl Analise, Josietta
Leorobin (4) -  Remiel, Lord Mayerling, Eden, Aiden
Saku (2) - Moirae, Izu
Alysanthia (1) - Xandi
Izu (1) - Geeklet
Kyrsa (1) - Saku
Beguile's Mistress (0)
Eden (0)
FoamWeber (0)
Geeklet (0)
Josietta (0)
Marguerite (0)
Remiel (0)
That Girl Analise (0)
Xandi (0)

Yet to vote: Marguerite

There are 3 Tricksters, 1 Alchemist, 1 Cupid, 1 Guardian, 1 Hunter, 1 Invincible, 1 Seer, 1 Thunderbolt, and 7 Deities.

Offline Marguerite

• Lifestyle Domme, Mistress, Queen of Sin/Debauchery, Eden's Stalker, Domina McSpanks
  • Lady
  • Carnite
  • "Now, ask me what I'm going to do to you."
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 2
« Reply #56 on: February 25, 2011, 01:46:56 PM »
Marguerite somehow had gone off to explore the rest of the place in hopes of regaining her memory. All she could believe was there were individuals who wanted to harm them. After noticing people were already at each other's throat she voted for the one who looked ready to murder. "Aiden, she said before going to Eden to hand hir a necklace

Offline Alysanthia

• But I'm always dreaming, even when I'm awake; it is never finished.
  • Lady
  • Seducer
  • Great heroes need great sorrows and burdens.
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #57 on: February 25, 2011, 05:03:49 PM »
Sitting there and listening to everyone, Alysanthia gave a small sad shake of her head. Some were voting blindly were as others had good reasoning but her mind was made up and it wasn't going to be changed so easily.

« Reply #58 on: February 28, 2011, 09:26:41 AM »
Final Voting:

Aiden (5) - Alysanthia, FoamWeber, That Girl Analise, Josietta, Marguerite
Leorobin (4) -  Remiel, Lord Mayerling, Eden, Aiden
Saku (2) - Moirae, Izu
Alysanthia (1) - Xandi
Izu (1) - Geeklet
Kyrsa (1) - Saku
Beguile's Mistress (0)
Eden (0)
FoamWeber (0)
Geeklet (0)
Josietta (0)
Marguerite (0)
Remiel (0)
That Girl Analise (0)
Xandi (0)
Alas, the Fates were unkind today.  For Aiden was no Trickster, but Ares, the Invincible God of War.  But even he could not resist this.  As the final vote was cast and his fate decided, his spirit fled from the mortal form in which it was held, flying back up to Mount Olympus.

Next time, the survivors would have to hope for more wisdom, or at least better luck.

There are 3 Tricksters, 1 Alchemist, 1 Cupid, 1 Guardian, 1 Hunter, 1 Seer, 1 Thunderbolt, and 7 Deities.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2011, 09:20:03 AM by Valerian »

Offline Dim Hon

• The Horrible, Lovely Thing || The Sorcerer's Familiar || Not This || Sinners' Nadir || Desire of the Endless || More Dark In Me Than Bones || St. Fucking
  • Oracle
  • Carnite
  • The Aforementioned Darkness
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 19
« Reply #59 on: February 28, 2011, 08:44:21 PM »
Eden tilts hir head at the corpsified and gross Aiden, and sighs. "You guys shouldn't kill off the eye-candy on the first night! Tsk."

Offline Josietta

• Dame
  • Carnite
  • ~ His Kitten ~
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #60 on: February 28, 2011, 08:48:25 PM »
He was distracting. Who knows.. maybe he was exactly that.. a distraction for the real tricksters here.

Offline Marguerite

• Lifestyle Domme, Mistress, Queen of Sin/Debauchery, Eden's Stalker, Domina McSpanks
  • Lady
  • Carnite
  • "Now, ask me what I'm going to do to you."
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 2
« Reply #61 on: February 28, 2011, 08:53:24 PM »
"The real eye candy are the ones lapping it up in the waters, down below," she pointed down towards the frolicking women and Marguerite pondered in whistling down below. "I miss a lot of things when I try to go on the hunt for honey wine."

Offline Alysanthia

• Lady
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #62 on: February 28, 2011, 09:09:21 PM »
She nodded at Josietta's words answering back with slight hesitation; "though things will be most difficult now, everyone will be on edge in fear of being attacked." Looking down at her lap Alysanthia fought back the urge to bit down on her thumb nail, which was already chipped and slightly ragged.

Offline Beguile's Mistress

• Time flies like an arrow ~ Fruit flies like a banana ~ Elliquiy's Fair-E Godmother
  • Dame
  • Carnite
  • Location: Faeleacanvald ~ The Steeler Nation ~ Home of Lord Stanley's Cup 2016 ~ She won't stay throwed! ~ 48\22-5\1\11-5\7
  • Perpetual Notion Machine ~ 'What if...?'
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 3
« Reply #63 on: February 28, 2011, 09:24:42 PM »
The unjust dispatch of Aiden and the moans and whimpers of some of the others did nothing but anger Beguile and firm her resolve to seek and find the answers that were needed to solve the dilemma that had befallen them.

"So, Aiden's gone.  Nothing can be done about that.  What we need to do now is use whatever reason and clues we have to figure out what is going on here."

Offline FoamWeber

« Reply #64 on: February 28, 2011, 09:47:25 PM »
"Agreed." Foam (formerly known as Sofronia) said, nodding her head. "What do we know about the situation so far?"

Offline That Girl Analise

« Reply #65 on: March 01, 2011, 08:07:59 AM »
"Well," Analise began, "We know we have killed one of our own, we know that we don't know who we are, and we know that we weren't always here." She thought for a moment... Was there anything else?

Offline Zelric Miras

« Reply #66 on: March 01, 2011, 11:42:52 AM »
-It is a pity indeed- Leorobin shook his head and sighed, wondering what did the Fates had written for them. He raised his head when Analise spoke and nodded. -We also know that the responsible for Ganymede's demise is still amongst us...You know I'm quite uncomfortable fr the lack of having a way to refer to each other on a personal level...You may call me...- He looked around for any piece of inspiration and finally fixed his eyes on a cloak that rested on the back of a chair. It had some dust on it, but it seemed to be in good conditions, a golden lion marked the red fabric. -Leo? Hmm yes I think it will fit.- He walked towards it and dusted it brightly, trying the cloak around his shoulders.

« Reply #67 on: March 03, 2011, 09:10:03 AM »
After discussing their strange situation for a time, the group adjourned once more for a night's rest.

The next day dawned sunny and beautiful -- but the sunlight shone on another loss.  Thanks to the Tricksters, another of their number was gone, all life fled from the mortal body.  And this time, the loss was a grievous one -- Athena, Goddess of Wisdom, their Seer, was now gone.

The remaining innocents would truly have to exercise their wits now.

• Aiden ~ Ares, God of War (lynched)
  • Alysanthia
  • Beguile's Mistress
  • Eden
  • FoamWeber
  • Geeklet ~ Athena, Goddess of Wisdom (removed by Tricksters)
  • Izu
  • Josietta
  • Kyrsa
  • Leorobin
  • Lord Mayerling
  • Marguerite
  • Moirae
  • Remiel
  • Saku
  • That Girl Analise
  • Xandi

There are 3 Tricksters, 1 Alchemist, 1 Cupid, 1 Guardian, 1 Hunter, 1 Thunderbolt, and 7 Deities.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2011, 09:20:51 AM by Valerian »

Offline Dim Hon

• The Horrible, Lovely Thing || The Sorcerer's Familiar || Not This || Sinners' Nadir || Desire of the Endless || More Dark In Me Than Bones || St. Fucking
  • Oracle
  • Carnite
  • The Aforementioned Darkness
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 19
« Reply #68 on: March 03, 2011, 09:15:56 AM »
Eden sobs and hugs poor Geeklet's still beautiful body, then glares at Kyrsa, sure she had something to do with this

Offline Kyrsa

« Reply #69 on: March 03, 2011, 01:33:25 PM »
Kyrsa looks on in shock before sinking slowly to the ground and glare up at Eden in return.  "I had nothing to do with this, you're just guessing like the rest of us.  Why would I kill them?  What possible reason could I have?" 

Shaking her head slowly she glanced away.  "It would serve you right if I voted to lynch you, but I honestly don't think you had anything to do with this Eden.  A lot of people suspected Leorobin, perhaps he did have something to do with it after all..."

Offline Alysanthia

• Lady
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #70 on: March 03, 2011, 05:38:17 PM »
Even though she had only talked to Geeklet once, Alysanthia felt remorse that the young woman was gone. Looking around she eyed those still around and one of them was the trickster...

« Reply #71 on: March 03, 2011, 06:09:16 PM »
Current Voting:

Josietta (1) - Remiel
Kyrsa (1) - Eden
Leorobin (1) - Kyrsa
Moirae (1) - That Girl Analise
That Girl Analise (1) - Moirae
Alysanthia (0)
Beguile's Mistress (0)
Eden (0)
FoamWeber (0)
Izu (0)
Lord Mayerling (0)
Marguerite (0)
Remiel (0)
Saku (0)
Xandi (0)

Yet to vote: Alysanthia, Beguile's Mistress, FoamWeber, Izu, Josietta, Leorobin, Lord Mayerling, Marguerite, Saku, Xandi

There are 3 Tricksters, 1 Alchemist, 1 Cupid, 1 Guardian, 1 Hunter, 1 Thunderbolt, and 7 Deities.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2011, 09:06:53 AM by Valerian »

Offline Remiel

« Reply #72 on: March 03, 2011, 06:36:33 PM »
"Josietta," said Remiel, after some thought.

Offline That Girl Analise

« Reply #73 on: March 03, 2011, 11:38:08 PM »
Analise awoke the next morning to find another among their number dead. She wondered where (and with whom) the attacks would stop? She looked at her two second choices from yesterday -changing her answer would have been a good thing yesterday, it seems, so now was her chance "Perhaps the Moirae have something to do with this," she said simply. She hadn't much to go on, having known these people only a couple of days, so she was still taking a shot in the dark. Perhaps she would help to take out the right person today.

Offline Moirae

• The little Paramour ♥ Sweet Mischief
  • Dame
  • Addict
  • Location: The hammock. ξ Heart of Texas ξ Like a lonely lover's charm.
  • You make me feel like splendor in the grass.
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #74 on: March 04, 2011, 08:51:54 AM »
Slowly the three blonds emerged from whomever's 'abode' they had shared that evening, smoothing tousled curls and waves, one set of eyes flickered with amusement toward That Girl Analise.  "Truly," the three began at once, "We have had nothing to do with these wretched events.  We have only been watching, and getting to know those else here, trying to spot who has ill intentions and who does not.  Although most of our suspicions are with Josietta, for now we'll return the favor you have bestowed upon us.  Truth will set you free."