Human Zoo (M seeking F)

Started by Cooper5362, February 11, 2011, 02:11:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cooper5362

Looking for a one-on-one for a sci-fi type of scenario.  The two characters are abducted by aliens, but are not really aware of the situation.  They find themselves in a cozy living facility that does not really offer them a chance to not deal with one another.  It turns out the aliens are actually going to use them for breeding their own collection of humans, but they don't have any instruction on the matter and there is no indication or even presence of their captors at first.  The aliens would also perform experiments on them trying to figure out how they react to different stresses and situations while trying to create passive situations to generate voluntary breeding.  Clueless, they try to figure out why they have been abducted from their lives and why they keep finding their surroundings and circumstances change.  In the meantime, they have to discover each other and work out their personal relationship, not knowing what the future may hold.

The rp involves a lot of creativity.  Both of us would participate in creating scenarios to develop the story and provide creative challenges.  At first, manipulations to the environment are going to try to instigate them getting sexually active.  After that, other behavioral schemes will come up.  The aliens aren't going to jeopardize their new pets, but they will stress them to see how they team or fall apart.  Other people could be introduced as NPCs to do behavioral analysis as their program would need more than two people to get started.  The story could be gaped as they get circulated and then end up back together.  Farming would not have to involve child birth or raising as the aliens could just take fertilized eggs and grow them away from the parents.  The aliens might even let them have a couple of their own to live with while just collecting the rest.

The story would involve their loyalty levels to each other, the nature of their relationship, and the priorities and personal agendas of the characters.

Some male characters that would be interesting in this backdrop for me:
1.  Intensely loyal and romantic male.  Believes in love and doing what it takes to keep it.
2.  Alpha male that likes to have control and gain social status in whatever limited world he is in.
3.  Selfish male that likes to just get what he can and run away with it.

PM me with interest.  Things I'd like to know for the thread up front:
1.  What kind of character you'd like to run and which one of mine your character would interact with?
2.  What kind of development or improvement do you want our characters to do?  Selfish to romantic?  Romantic to hardened realist?
3.  Physical attributes of my character.

Like I said, it's creative and has a lot of room.  I'm going to do my best to challenge the characters and you will be free to challenge them as well.
Cooper
A/As

Jated

1.  What kind of character you'd like to run and which one of mine your character would interact with?  I think I would like to run a character of a woman who is strong, but a little shy.  She would be smart, and she would have no problem saying so.  She would have a good sense of humor.

2.  What kind of development or improvement do you want our characters to do?  Selfish to romantic?  Romantic to hardened realist?  I believe that the selfish would come first, and romance would come later, after realizing that they are the "rats."
3.  Physical attributes of my character.  I am not sure what you want from me here.  Isn't this what you are supposed to put out there?  Or do you want to know what is pleasing to the character.