You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 02, 2016, 02:18:35 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: My Muse is Fickle. Help Me Make Her Live (FxF, MxM, FxM All Desired)  (Read 3901 times)

Offline Roguefairy13Topic starter

I had an idea or two that I wanted to try out. And I hope someone out there could help me. If you see something you like then Pm me and we can work something out. Please feel free to voice your own ideas as well. These are only rough sketches and I am always open to feedback and new ideas! ^-^

Please contact me if your interested in my idea, or another one of your own you think might work. Check out my On's and Off's and let me know. Hope to hear from you guys soon!

Story Ideas

Finding Yourself

The title is a work in progress but that's alright. This story is a craving that has developed thanks to quite a few unfinished stories that I've gotten into. Basically, it's the story of two young women (both in college), that start on the journey of a romantic relationship with one another. My character is an artist, shy and was raised in a very religious and conservative family. So her whole discovery of this part of herself will be something she has to work through and come to terms with. Eventually she will come out to her family and have that to deal with. Mostly this is a story about love, about how people grow and change as they slowly start to find themselves and learn who they really are inside. Your character would be the more dominant one, the guiding light for my character. They will of course support each other through whatever comes. But your character will be helping mine through all of the emotional baggage that she carries around and will come along.

Ultimately this is a love story and there wont be a main focus on either of our characters. Both will get even time as center focus. But my character will be the one who is very much unfamiliar with everything that is going on. And your character will be the one guiding and supporting her through this part of her life.

Eventually things will end badly. I have a specific ending that I want for this story. But what happens after, several years later can either be a part two to this. Or a separate story altogether. I'm hoping I can find someone to take this journey with me and help this story fulfill itself in my head.
~Strictly FxF
~Long Term

Finding Yourself Part 2/ Learning to Love Again

This takes place many years after the events of Finding Yourself. The two main characters had been in a very serious relationship back in college. They had love, they had each other, they had everything. Until my character's highly conservative and controlling parents pull her from college and from your character's life forever. Or....is it really forever?

The two characters cross paths again, mine having been forced into an abusive marriage and desperately seeking rescue. The way I see this starting out is that my character ends up getting in touch with yours, either with an old cell phone number or Facebook or whatever....begging for their help. Her husband has beaten her, and badly injured she reaches out to the one person that has always come to her rescue. The one person that has ever really loved her.

It goes from there. The two characters dealing with what happened when they were young, dealing with my characters abusive husband, and eventually building their relationship back up from the ashes.
~Strictly FxF
~Long Term
~Can be done as a sequel to Finding Yourself or as a stand alone.

Music Ideas

Music inspires me at times. I may not have solid ideas for these things, but I'd love to explore them.

Just the song, not the music videos.

Maybe something to do with dealing with the death of a loved one, family member, or close friend. I have a lot of good mental images of one character grieving and the other supporting them. I really like going through different moments in a characters life. This could be part of a bigger story or a mini one all on it's own.

With this one I see a character that has lost someone special to them and doesn't realize what they had until they lost it. It could be a story of trying to get that person back, or one of moving on. Or having that one final time with someone and then loosing them again. Thoughts?

Don't really have an idea for this one.

For this one I can see my male character Jes in. e's gay and looking for someone to love. He's also an erotic dancer. Any takers?

My muse is being a horrible horrible fickle bitch. I want to write again I just need some help. Please help me lol
« Last Edit: May 12, 2015, 01:06:24 AM by Roguefairy13 »

Offline HarshReality

Re: A Few Ideas. Come Help Me Make Them Awesome
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2011, 06:27:32 PM »
Aerilyn's tale has some appeal to me. I have tried a few fantasy roleplays involving a slave scenario. How would you feel if there were other slaves in her new master's home? Male or female? Friendly or jealous? Or do you prefer to keep the story between the two main characters? I'm very flexible but surprises are fun.

Re: A Few Ideas. Come Help Me Make Them Awesome (Updated!)
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2011, 12:31:38 AM »
Update!!

Removed a lot of old stories and added Love the Way You Lie. More will be coming.

Offline cirdanf

« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2011, 01:33:55 PM »
I love "Wanting Something More". From my current location, I cannot PM, but if you're interested in me PM, and I'll reply asap. Tonight probably. (4-5 hours)

« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2011, 10:59:38 PM »
Updated!! Added Dancer Girl

« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2011, 12:24:24 AM »
Updated!!! Removed some and added Love in Low Places. Hope to hear from you sooon!!

Re: A Few Ideas. Come Help Me Make Them Awesome (Updated! Again!!)
« Reply #6 on: January 04, 2012, 12:21:00 AM »
Updated!! Added "Taming the Warrior". Hope to hear from you soon!!

Re: A Few Ideas. Come Help Me Make Them Awesome (Updated! Again!!)
« Reply #7 on: February 29, 2012, 08:19:16 PM »
I had removed Taming the Warrior cause it had been taken. But my partner dropped out. So it's back up again. Looking for some new stories to do, so let me know if your interested.

^-^

Added "A Love Story" and put "Taming the Warrior" back up as open. I do have this one as a story right now but am open to trying it with another partner if they are interested. Hope to hear from you guys soon!

Took out some old stories and modified Love in low Places to be both F/M and F/F. Can't wait to hear from you guys!

New story up. The Claiming. May be posting one more tomorrow, but for tonight I must sleep. Hope to hear from you guys soon!!

Took out a story.More may be coming soon. Have a great night!

Re: A Few Ideas. Come Help Me Make Them Awesome (F/F, M/F, & M/M) Updated!!
« Reply #12 on: October 21, 2012, 10:19:15 PM »
Took out The Claiming.

« Reply #13 on: November 04, 2012, 08:05:14 PM »
Update! Added Junkyard Dog

« Reply #14 on: December 05, 2012, 10:19:13 PM »
UPDATED! Added Loving a Dancer and The Coutesan

Re: A Few Ideas. Come Help Me Make Them Awesome (F/F, M/F, & M/M) New Stuff!
« Reply #15 on: January 12, 2013, 03:08:57 PM »
Few Little changes. No new stories, hope to hear from you guys soon.!

Took out some old stories that have gotten taken or the plot lost interest for me. Only two up right now since my muse is a little sleepy. But feel free to message me with ideas of your own!

Offline SeraphBlade07

Tell me more about this Jes. I might be interested in that plot idea, Loving a Dancer. PM me to discuss things. ^_^

Re: A Few Ideas. Come Help Me Make Them Awesome (FxF, MxF, MXM) New Stuff!
« Reply #18 on: January 08, 2014, 12:16:32 AM »
Took out all my old stories and put in some new ones. As well as some music that has my muse going. Help me keep my muse awake people!

Re: My Muse Demands Attention, So I Obey (FxF, MxM, FxM All Desired)
« Reply #19 on: June 17, 2014, 01:28:43 AM »
Took out all the music stuff. Only two stories here right now. But my muse is really active. Please, if anyone has any plots they want to try out, let me know.

Re: My Muse is Fickle. Help Me Make Her Live (FxF, MxM, FxM All Desired)
« Reply #20 on: April 27, 2015, 05:14:28 AM »
My muse hates me, but I want to write again. Added a song inspiration thingy. Help me!!!

Re: My Muse is Fickle. Help Me Make Her Live (FxF, MxM, FxM All Desired)
« Reply #21 on: May 12, 2015, 01:06:56 AM »
Updated! Added some more song inspiration stuff.