Geeky guy looking for a writing partner

Started by LoganCreed, February 07, 2011, 12:39:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LoganCreed

Greetings to you and thanks for taking the time to stop and read my post I appreciate your interest.

What I'm looking for is pretty simple, someone to write stories with. I've been roleplaying since I was a kid, I started out on table topping and have been hooked ever since. I'm pretty flexible I love all settings from fantasy to sci fi to anime and everything in between to me its more about the characters and myself and my partner having a good time together writing our story then where it is set or who I am playing.

My tastes run from fluffy romance to dark dungeon scenes I'm a switch comfortable playing either Dom or sub role but right now I am in more of a submissive mind set so it would be lovely to make a new friend who happens to be a women comfortable holding a leash.

As I said I try to be flexible when it comes to character and game ideas I would rather get together and brain storm with my partner a bit as opposed to listing off 20 or 30 ideas that I have here for one its less mortifying and 2 it gives us the ability to custom create something we would both like to do without ending up limiting our options simply because I put a list of games up.

I can run the gambit from para posting to a few lines here or there it just depends on the situation when 5 or 6 lines is sufficient why bulk it up to 4 paragraphs. But trust me I can be descriptive I know how to use a spell checker and while my punctuation needs work I do the best I can.

So if you would like to make a new friend with a vivid imagination that loves to rp and would do his best to challenge your imagination feel free to drop me a line. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

DarkWolfProwler

You had me at Geeky Guy! I happen to be a some-what Geeky Chick! I am a gamer and that's probably why I love Rping so much. I love doing all genres. I have a whole bunch of ideas for games, but I really like your idea a lot, just the mutual brainstorming... It would allow us to kinda get to know what kinds of things are in each other's heads! Umm... You can call me Wolf, or Dark Wolf, or DWP... Anything you can come up with and I hope to hear from you soon!
"Without you there is no reason for breath..."

Bella90