Looking for main male character and others to play family members....adult

Started by TamaRose, February 06, 2011, 10:55:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TamaRose

I am looking for someone to play a male character for me in a story I have been rolling around in my brain for awhile now.It is about a 19 year old girl who's mother just passed away and is now out to meet her high class mogul of a father.Natsuye's parent's were quite young when they met and fell in love.So when she told the man she loved that she was pregnant he of course left with no turning back.Not once did he try and contact either one of them or send them any money.Her mother who never told her parents who the father was,was disowned and ended up raising Natusye on her own while trying to hold down several jobs while staying with her grandmother who herself was poor.

With her father taking over his father's business at the age of 21 and quickly becoming successful,her mother used to show her pictures of him from clips in the paper as she still spoke kindly of the man she once loved.She never spoke down about him in front of Natsuye and always told her to keep the fact that he was her father from everyone(mainly for the fact as not to disrupt his life).

It wasn't until Natsuye's mother finally became ill and died did she decided it was time to meet the man she had come to hate,even though she never once told her mother.Getting a job as a janitor at her father's cooperation,she begins saving money to have a better life then her mother while learning all she can about her father and his family and as to why she was never really wanted.

Ok,at first I was going to do this as an Inuyasha story.Sesshomaru being the father and the rest of his family not knowing about this girl that all of a sudden comes into their lives without any notice but to be honest I will do this with anyone at the moment.That is how bad I have been wanting to do this thread.I would like the father to be a demon because it would explain why he left and hid the fact that he had a child with a human woman.So,anyone want to bite?

Oh,and just so everyone knows he is quite cold like Sesshomaru when it comes to people.Even to Natsuye he is mean....that is until she finally decides to tell him that he is her father and turns his life upside down. Then everything just goes straight to hell for him.I would also like to have others play parts of his family and few friends.