You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 21, 2016, 11:48:15 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: So many wants... (F for M character)  (Read 618 times)

Offline LilaenTopic starter

So many wants... (F for M character)
« on: February 06, 2011, 07:51:54 PM »
First, please check out my O/Os, but bear in mind they're just guidelines to my desires. ;)

All taken! Thank you, E! <3

I play M/F games, I play the F, I don't mind what you are in real life--but I do care about you being a good writer. And I'm branching out to a little more exotic writing, but adore vanilla play as ever. I tend to favor plot over smut, but we get to that, and some stories better enable lots of plot than others.

Next: I don't really have plots written out, though I may soon, but I'd love to continue these budding ideas with you over PMs!

You're My Villain - Bad, wonderful man evil doer vs. a competing villainess, or an uncouth heroine. More smarts & cash, less superpowers. (Competition, fights, maybe some NC and teasing, however we like!)

A Home Away From Home - Traditional (or not) M/f sub training. o.o This is something I'm not so experienced with, but would love someone to write with me.

Little Red Riding Hood - My, what large hands you have... (Male anthro/little red, NC?)

Skinny on Skinner - A local psychology professor with extreme views on the uses of operant conditioning employs an unsuspecting student to aid his 'research'. (Happy to play the F professor on this, as well, however I'm not sure where this would go, so hey, let's experiment! This is not simple teacher/student play.)

Edit: Right. Operant conditioning is just like training a dog; reward good behavior, punish bad. Skinner (in the title) was the pioneer of this sort of study. For this, if you're looking to play the prof, I'd like both of a lot of subtlety to begin, and a lot of creativity (with a scientific inclination) as you progressively train your student to behave more and more extravagantly. I know this is a rather specific starting idea, I just like playing with psychology. Hope that helps!

Otherwise, if you think we'd write well together but don't see a plot for it, or have a plot of your own, let's still figure something out over PMs.

Edit: elaborated on the psych RP, marked taken.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2011, 12:50:36 AM by Lilaen »

Offline Mercutio

Re: So many wants... (F for M character)
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2011, 08:18:46 PM »
I'm new here so I'm just learning the ropes, but I love the sound of that villain story. I'll be PMing you.

Offline LilaenTopic starter

Re: So many wants... (F for M character)
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2011, 12:48:45 AM »
And I'll be PMing you back. ;)

But so anyone browsing this knows: I've found a bunch of new partners (so thank you!), but I'm also about at my RP limit for a time. So, if you like these ideas or what'cha see in my O/Os, still feel free to PM, I'm just not going to be able to start anything new for a little bit.