"Sugar?" Looking for female or someone to play a female role

Started by DarkWolfProwler, February 06, 2011, 05:08:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DarkWolfProwler

Derek woke up like he did every morning. He brushed his teeth, tousled his hair, ironed his clothes, fed his dog, grabbed the newspaper, and watched TV. He had the same routine every day, and it had been this way for years. Many would say he was OCD, but he just liked things to be in order. He liked knowing how things began and ended. Surprises were irrelevant to him. He may have even hated them.

He whistled for his dog, Chip and smiled as he pet his best friend goodbye. "Be a good boy now Chip!" he said as he walked out the door. He locked his apartment door and headed down the stairs. He lived on the third story but didn't mind that very much. He was planning on moving soon, once rumors spread around the office about his big promotion. He drove a decent car, but since he lived so close to work, he loved walking the city streets. He stuffed his hands in his pocket and continued down his same path. He always left his house early, he could never be late for work.

As he crossed the street with a large group of people, he felt his phone vibrate. He took it out of his pocket and read the display screen. "Meet me at the diner." Derek closed the text and started walking faster. "Damnit Brad..." he said under his breath as he headed for the diner. When he arrived, his best friend was outside, waving at him. Derek walked over to Bradley and smiled. "What is it now?" he asked, slightly angry.

Brad smiled and signaled for him to enter the establishment. They walked n and were seated by an elder lady with red hair. Brad made a comment about her when they sat down as she walked away. "Anyways.. dude, I heard you are getting promoted! Is that true?" Derek smiled and shrugged his shoulders. "It's all speculation at this point." Brad smiled and then leaned back against his seat. He smiled at his friend as he saw a very beautiful female walking their way. Instantly he sat straight up. Derek noticed the change in his friend's stature and knew it only meant one thing: hot female approaching. Derek decided to keep his eyes forward and tried starting a conversation. The female had made it to the table already, and Bradley was of no interest to Derek's words.

Brad started to flirt with her, saying all kinds of stupid lines that Derek normally just tuned out. Brad ordered a cup of coffee and then looked at Derek, who was staring at the menu. He had skipped out on breakfast today. "Is there anything I can get for you sir?" she asked as she held a pen and a note pad. Derek continued to look at the menu as he replied. "Can I get a coffee? Make it black please." He didn't even look up once, still deciding the food of choice. "Do you want some sugar?" she asked him. At this point, Derek found it to be very rude not looking at her, so he finally looked up and was amazed by her beauty. He stared at her for a few seconds until his heart fell back into it's original place. "Uhh, yes please..." was all he could muster. "Okay, I will be right back with your drinks, so you have more time to find what you want to eat." She then turned and left the table.

Bradley was staring at Derek the whole time. "Dude, what the fuck happened just now?" Derek shook his head as he looked at Brad. "I have no clue.." Brad started laughing and then exclaimed, "when she gets back, you better get her name and her number!" Derek looked at his watch and shrugged, "I don't know dude, what if she is taken?" he asked. Brad laughed and then whispered, "fuck him dude.. You like her. She's hot as fuck. If you don't bang her, I will!" Derek stared at the menu, thinking not of food anymore, but of the waitress. How could he be so dumb to not even glance at her name? He waited for her to come back, while he thought of interesting things to say to her.
"Without you there is no reason for breath..."