You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 23, 2016, 07:11:02 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Kenji Looking For RPs [Currently Craving: Incest]  (Read 558 times)

Offline kenji234Topic starter

• Deverified
  • Enchanted
  • This is some personal text. There are many like it, but this one is mine!
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Kenji Looking For RPs [Currently Craving: Incest]
« on: February 06, 2011, 01:54:50 AM »
Well, it's been quite a while since I've shown up on Elliquiy, mostly due to all my stories dying out rather quickly for one reason or another, which led me forgetting about the site. But I'm back, and looking for a partner or two to RP with. In terms of writing style, I generally tend to write a couple of paragraphs per post, though I can go more than that if I have plenty to write. I'm looking for a partner who is able to do the same. I don't want to be writing a book per post, though, just generally a few paragraphs.

If you want more details, check my Ons and Offs.

As for ideas, I have a few vague ones right now that could be developed further:

1. This one would be some kind of M/M RP, with two older teens probably in high school, or perhaps early college, perhaps roommates. Either one of them or both of them start off straight, but due to a series of events they end up sleeping together, whether at a party or something. It would probably be while drunk, so they weren't actually sure what they were doing at the time. In the aftermath, they try to forget what happened, but soon come to realize that they enjoyed it, and end up trying to further develop this newfound, different kind of relationship.

2. Also kind of in the mood for some kind of of an incest RP, either Sister/Brother, Mother/Son, or Father/Daughter. In the Sister/Brother one, it would be a gradual, mutual attraction between the two that slowly develops. They're close siblings that do a lot with each other, probably only a year or so apart, maybe even twins. As time goes on, they grow closer, eventually turning into deep, loving affection.

For the Mother/Son one, I was thinking it would be the mother seducing her son, due to some kind of circumstances, such as not having a man in her life because of the father walking out on them many years ago or something like that. A new thought I had for this one could also involve the son having a girlfriend in the beginning, with the mother finding herself jealous that she's taking up so much of her son's time. That could add a new dynamic to the whole thing, with the mother trying to win over her son from his girlfriend. Later on the girlfriend could discover them, or maybe even get involved some way as well.

And for the Father/Daughter one would have the daughter seducing the father. The mother is still around, but is basically a bitch that doesn't treat the father all that well, and the daughter doesn't think he deserves to be treated like that, and so tries to be there for him instead.

Again, these are only general ideas not really fleshed out too well, and I'd love to develop them more and turn them into interesting RPs. Feel free to PM me if you're interested, and we can discuss things either here or via IM. You can respond in this thread as well, if you want. Also, it doesn't matter to me whether you're a guy or girl playing the characters, so these are open for absolutely anyone who wants it. :-)
« Last Edit: February 17, 2011, 02:55:18 AM by kenji234 »