You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 22, 2016, 11:26:31 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: F seeking M or F.  (Read 542 times)

Offline helblingTopic starter

F seeking M or F.
« on: February 05, 2011, 01:19:02 PM »
Specific ideas I'm currently toying with:

More than was bargained for.
  • Setting: True Blood universe (urban fantasy) (FxF)
  • Seeking: Female
  • Rating: Bondage

Seeking a dominant-esque female to play a vampire character. Originally I had the character Pam in mind for the opposing roll, but then I realised that an OC would work as well provided they are:
- female
- vampire
- in a position in the community where it was commonly known they were a vampire (i.e: the owner of a vampire-themed bar, a vampire spokesperson or similar)
  • Basic Premise:
My character Porter is a 25 year old human with a problem. She has brain cancer. The aggressive, terminal sort - the doctors tell her she has 6 months at most, and half of them will be spent incoherent, thanks to the pain.

However, Porter also has a plan - she has a piece of property left to her by her deceased parents that is worth a significant amount of money. She plans to approach a vampire and offer to sign it over to them on one condition; that they turn her. So, she'll go see her friendly local vampires, and see if she can strike a deal.

Of course, Porter is unaware of exactly what she's getting herself into here - she doesn't realise that being turned has a little more involved it in than a one night stand and some fangs, and is completely unaware of the intricacies in both vampire politics, and the Maker/Childe relationship. Once plunged into the undead's world and all the complexities thereof, shenanigans and highjinks ensue, especially when it becomes apparent there may be some non-platonic feelings involved.

Basic description of Porter: Feisty, independant, out-spoken and blunt with it when her guard is down, looks roughly like

Cat And Mouse.
  • Setting: Scifi (MxF)
  • Seeking: Male
  • Rating: Bondage

Seeking male - ideally either a switch or dominant - to play an alien character.

• Basic Premise:
Humanity is at war, and has been for the best part of a year.

And we are loosing.

Not drastically, not badly - but they are an older race with better weaponry and craft than us, and they are slowly advancing towards Earth.

I'm looking for someone to play a member of this alien race - the idea is my character and yours became involved in a shoot out with their one-man ships, and crash landed on an uninhabited planet. This planet is dangerous and hard to survive on - and neither of us has the correct tools to do it on their own.

Cue one large game of Cat and Mouse over both supplies...and captives. There is a constant struggle to be the one with 'ownership' of the other when the rescue party arrives - because if it's a ship of the opposing race, having the other player captive gives them leverage to negotiate, and if it's of their race, they'll be a hero for capturing a member of the enemy in hostile territory.

This was originally thought up to take place in the Babylon 5 universe between Mimbari and human, but that's only a suggestion and I'm very open to other races/universes. I would prefer for the alien race to be as humanoid as possible (no tentacles, please!) Please be aware that this isn't intended to be a one-person wins and stays there scenario, but rather an ongoing struggle in which neither of them has the advantage for long; if one person is captured, I'd very much like them to escape after not-too long so the game can continue.

Basic description of my character (as yet, unnamed): Spunky, determined, devious, ruthless, well-hidden heart of gold, looks roughly like

These are currently the specific ideas I've got rolling around my head.

Other Stuff:[/u]
I'm also open to playing within the following genres:
  • Fantasy (both medieval and urban)
  • Sci Fi
  • Cyber/Steampunk
  • Post-apolcalyptic
  • Tabletops - DnD drow especially; I love the interfactional politics, but am hesitant to play a Lolth-based RP as it would have to be done very, very well not to turn into something cheesy beyond all telling.
  • Various fandoms - please PM me to ask.
  • Historic

I like power struggles and fights for dominance; part of being a switch, I guess, is that whether my girl ends up sub or Domme, I don't want them to have gotten there without a fight!

Please see my O.Os below for more information on what I'm happy RPing in terms of content and what expectations I have of a partner. If you're interested, either in one of the above or in pitching a new idea, please PM me  ;)

« Last Edit: February 05, 2011, 01:27:47 PM by helbling »