*Fraternity Eternity*

Started by Interested, February 03, 2011, 01:03:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Interested

Fraternity Eternity Female players playing male characters are allowed.:)MxM Possible pain and torture, castration and/or supernatural elements involved, pain and torture/ castration not required, but possible with supernatural elements
As part of a hazing custom at a local fraternity, my character unknowingly puts himself in danger, allowing himself to be blindfolded and tied up, he is taken to a secret location and subject to imprisonment: then he is told he is supposed to sexually satisfy all members of the fraternity. This is non-con, for my character. But your characters can have relationships with eachother, eventually, maybe even a relationship develops between my character and one of yours, and there might be an attempt at smuggling him out.

It should be noted that as long as the game is taking place, partners of various Ons and Offs, as long as MxM are concerned, will be accepted.

Application:

Character Name:
Appearance:
Background:

Interested

Quote from: Interested on February 03, 2011, 10:49:10 AM
Updated for importance.

Can't afford to miss this opportunity to mention that I made a small adjustment to say that females playing male characters are allowed.