Role Play Preferences

Started by Derick, February 02, 2011, 08:04:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Derick

Two questions on the Role Play Preferences page:
   - how do I set the Modes of Play ?
   - how do I add words to that empty space on the left hand side, as others have.

Thanks

Derick
"Love never dies a natural death. It dies because we don't know how to replenish its source. It dies of blindness and errors and betrayals. It dies of illness and wounds; it dies of weariness, of withering, of tarnishing." - Anais Nin

My O/O - Story Ideas - F List

Mithlomwen

Here is a fabulous tutorial on the On and Offs system.  You might try giving this a look and see if it might help, as I'm sure if I tried to explain it to you I'd confuse not only you but myself as well.  *laugh*

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=67080.msg2972125#msg2972125
Baby, it's all I know,
that your half of the flesh and blood that makes me whole...

Haibane

In addition to the O/Os system Mith linked you to, there is also a forum entitled 'Ons and Offs - Lords' in the 'General Sexiness' section of the site. Here you can start up a thread that gives as much information as you wish about your RPing preferences such as what kinks you enjoy and dislike, genres, settings, pairings, list your own characters, preferred game systems... even a section of writing that shows your writing style. You can make your personality come out in this area which you can't in the system Mith showed so it's useful to maintain both side by side.

Anything you wish can go there that you think will help other site members learn things about you that will make them want to RP with you! And don't worry, other members cannot/do not post in others O/O threads.

Xillen

You could also, if you want, include all the information that you would post in that thread on the left side of your Role Play Preferences.

Clicking the Ons & Offs button at the top of the page, will bring you to the page where you can set yours up. Most should be self-explanatory, but if you don't understand something specific, follow Mithlomwen's link for a more detailed explanation.