News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Firefox and a Wiki Image not connecting

Started by Falanor, February 01, 2011, 05:42:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Falanor

Wiki Thumbnail Link:  https://elliquiy.com/wiki/File:Giotto.jpg
Picture Location Link:  https://elliquiy.com/elluiki/images/7/71/Giotto.jpg
Img:  -- blank in my Firefox, anyone else?

Basically in the thread I'm pulling the image to it doesn't show.  Going to the link gives me a Firefox "File Not Found" disclaimer.  I've already cleared my cookies out and am still getting the issue.  I'm willing to re-upload the image, but wanted to make sure it wasn't a problem anyone else was experiencing.  It's not happening with Chrome, just Firefox.

Caeli

ʙᴜᴛᴛᴇʀғʟɪᴇs ᴀʀᴇ ɢᴏᴅ's ᴘʀᴏᴏғ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ ᴄʜᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴀᴛ ʟɪғᴇ
ᴠᴇʀʏ sᴇʟᴇᴄᴛɪᴠᴇʟʏ ᴀᴠᴀɪʟᴀʙʟᴇ ғᴏʀ ɴᴇᴡ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏs

ᴄʜᴇᴄᴋ ❋ ғᴏʀ ɪᴅᴇᴀs; 'ø' ғᴏʀ ᴏɴs&ᴏғғs, ᴏʀ ᴘᴍ ᴍᴇ.
{ø 𝕨 
  𝕒 }
»  ᴇʟʟɪᴡʀɪᴍᴏ
»  ᴄʜᴏᴏsᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏᴡɴ ᴀᴅᴠᴇɴᴛᴜʀᴇ: ᴛʜᴇ ғɪғᴛʜ sᴄʜᴏʟᴀʀʟʏ ᴀʀᴛ
»  ひらひらと舞い散る桜に 手を伸ばすよ
»  ᴘʟᴏᴛ ʙᴜɴɴɪᴇs × sᴛᴏʀʏ sᴇᴇᴅs × ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ ɪɴsᴘɪʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴs

Lilias

It shows up fine for me (on Firefox). Have you tried restarting the browser, or even rebooting your system?
To go in the dark with a light is to know the light.
To know the dark, go dark. Go without sight,
and find that the dark, too, blooms and sings,
and is traveled by dark feet and dark wings.
~Wendell Berry

Double Os <> Double As (updated Mar 30) <> The Hoard <> 50 Tales 2024 <> The Lab <> ELLUIKI

Oniya

Image looks fine to me (Firefox, XP, broadband).

Damn fine.   ;D
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Jag

Ons/Offs // Request Thread (Updated 3/10/24) // Slow to Reply at the Moment

Falanor

Quote from: Lilias on February 01, 2011, 05:44:12 PM
It shows up fine for me (on Firefox). Have you tried restarting the browser, or even rebooting your system?

Yups, did this and still nadda.  Rather annoying...I'll go mess around with stuff and see if it helps any.