You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 07, 2016, 06:19:54 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Guy seeks Girl (or not) for fantasy roleplay  (Read 802 times)

Offline OmnivarTopic starter

Guy seeks Girl (or not) for fantasy roleplay
« on: January 31, 2011, 03:51:01 PM »
I was thinking of something kind of like a short dungeon crawl (with pure RP combat scenes where they exist) complete with epic showdown against the BBEG? Any takers?

Honestly its just a short little game to help me ease into doing things on this site (In the hopes I see my way through acceptance).

Re: Guy seeks Girl (or not) for fantasy roleplay
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2011, 02:29:11 PM »
Absolutely, I was thinking I'd Play the DM kind of thing, Describe the scenes and the like, throw a couple people your way to get some conversations going (and a nice evil guy to go toe-to-toe with).

What sort of character where you wanting to be? Do you want to write up a lil paragraph of 'who you are' playing and I can try and build up a lil game from there?

« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2011, 01:05:48 PM »
Sure! What ever you like, I'm open to any setting really, what type would you prefere? Modern, post-apoc, Sci-fi, Dystopia, Utopia?  ;D

« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2011, 03:08:20 PM »
*starts reading your post*:)... *reads 'post-apoc'* :D... *Reads Zombies*  ;D

I would love to run a little game with that setting, exploration of a post apoc tribalesque civilisation after the zombie plague? what where you hoping for? Lots of Zeds (mindless hordes) - few living (so small groups of 10 or so scattered), Lots of Zeds - lots of living (Small fortified towns of hundreds upto 1000), Few Zeds (fresh, recently risen) - Few people or Few Zeds and lots of people?

Cos I'm happy with any combo :P

« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2011, 03:21:07 PM »
Awesome! that's just what I was thinking. now my only question is... how do we go about actualy creating the Game thread... are there any rules and bits that I should be aware of?

« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2011, 04:54:57 PM »
http://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=97202.0

Ok, I've posted up a little intro piece if you want to head on over and post