The Bonds That Break... (M/M : NC, Extreme)

Started by Suiko, January 30, 2011, 03:16:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Suiko

QuotePower...
Am I looking for Power?

Ever since the first day I saw you...
I somehow knew that we would become friends...
Perhaps even more so...

I was never lonely because you were always there at my side...
It felt like those days would last forever...

We walked along the same paths; took the same risks because...
We chose Life and Death together.

I believed in you... Always...
Because together, we shared so much...

Only to loose it all...

This was a piece of writing that I wrote not too long ago, and a vague idea has spawned from it, though if a different plot leaps into anyone's mind, then please, feel free to PM me it, and likewise, please PM me with interest. These characters could be anything; human, demon, angel, anything; it's a very loose idea that I'd love to talk to someone about, though whatever they are, I would play the 'good' side of the duo.

Two friends, possibly brothers or twins, were always at each other's side; always they played together, trained together and fought side by side. They never involved themselves in the dealings of other because they were happy as they were, but unfortunately the ravages of war spread far and wide.

The pair become embroiled in a worldwide war that rages for reasons beyond their control, and still they remain together. Seeking a way to end the conflict and bring calm to the land, they both search for power; something to enable them to achieve their goal together. They come upon an ancient shrine which was both blessed and cursed with great ancient knowledge of lost magics and, craving a way to end the chaos, they both take up their hands and are branded with the seals that bind the ancient power to them.

Power can save or corrupt however; one male becomes a source of good and fights valiantly onward against the enemy... The other becomes tainted and corrupted by the power's influence and turns against the other; fleeing in the dark of night to join the enemy ranks, and thus... The war rages on.

Finally, after many months, the pair meet in battle at opposite sides, however the side of good cannot bring himself to harm the one who was so close to him... The duel is fought and easily won by the corrupt male, who seeks to claim the power that is housed by his once friend/brother/etc.

The way in which this is done is by old magic; the being that houses the desired power must be broken; mind, body and soul... And so the good man is taken by the evil one, who begins his long task of extracting the powers...
- Main M/M Requests -
- Other M/M Prompts -
- A/As -
- O/Os -

- Current Status: Resetting, reassessing -