You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 03, 2016, 12:02:57 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: some of my ideas... (f looking for dom m, nc/bdsm)  (Read 917 times)

Offline forestgrrlTopic starter

some of my ideas... (f looking for dom m, nc/bdsm)
« on: January 29, 2011, 03:37:11 PM »
ok... so i've got a few ideas running through my head that i'd ike to try out. i'm just going to write down the general ideas w/ the thought of getting details hammered out later w/ anyone interested.

- student (me) and professor/principal
- prisoner and cop/military
- kidnap/nc scenario
- home invasion

these can involve more than 2 characters if so desired... for now i'd like to try to keep it just between me and another person since i'm a bit new-ish to the whole rp thing.
also, please keep in mind that while i'm sub, i tend to be a feisty one. i don't just automatically obey commands and whatnot. it's more fun to have a bit of struggle in my opinion... :)

Offline Sandman02

Re: some of my ideas... (f looking for dom m, nc/bdsm)
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2011, 11:59:51 PM »
  All sound like good scenarios to me :) Take a look at what I have set up in my request thread and let me know if any of the two plots I have outlined there look good to you:

http://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=95173.0

Offline forestgrrlTopic starter

« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2011, 01:33:26 PM »
i really like your reform school idea... pm'ing you w/ some of my thoughts on it.

Offline Featherfall

« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2011, 01:54:40 PM »
The kidnap/NC scenario sounds kind of fun, as does the cop/prisoner; PM me for some ideas if interested.

Offline Truastus

« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2011, 10:01:50 AM »
Am with you for the vice-principal student role play. Have posted you. Thanks for fabulous response.