Looks like it is time to find some new role play partners. My availability has changed a bit. I am on during the day (Central standard Time, USA) and all day/night on Friday, Saturday, Sunday.
Who I am looking for:
1. A detailed poster. I love details, I eat them up like candy! It helps me to imagine the scene better, and puts me in the thick of things. I do not lack imagination, and I want someone that can keep up.
2. Someone who is flexible. I have a pretty hectic life at the moment, so patience is needed concerning my schedule.
3. Decent grammar and spelling. I am by far no where near perfect in this area, but please be able to string words together in a decent way. I'm not expecting Anne Rice or Shakespeare. Just something I will be able to understand.
4. A creative mind and a fun loving attitude.
Alright so now onto the story lines. I have a few right now, but nothing is set in stone. I am a lover of fantasy, medieval, history with a twist of fantasy in it. Maybe Modern if the idea is interesting enough. So it doesn’t have to be what I have written here, it could be something you suggest as well. I am open!
1. A Empress’ Distress : Mara was born the sole heir to the Coranian Matriarchy. At the age of thirteen Mara was thrust into the position of Empress of a war torn nation. A war over trade routes had been raging for nearly 2 years by the time her reign began, and it was up to her to win the war and regain Corania’s way of life. Eight years later, the war still rages and Corania is now broke. There is whispers in the streets and in the royal court, of a revolution. Desperate, Mara proposes to the the Elder Council a marriage to a foreigner. This is forbidden by Coranian law, but Mara sees no other choice in the matter. All of the bordering countries have turned their backs on the war torn nation, refusing to send aide to the once proud nation. However, this foreigner offers fresh troops, food for a starving people, and the end of a 10 year war.
This could go a few ways. Person could play the foreigner (Prince or Ruler of another country not far from Corania) who has their sights set on marrying the Empress and ruling the country. (Which is against Coranian law and tradition) This would be a secret of course, and he would be charming until he finally convinced her and her people to consent.
Could also play a member of the Elder Council, General of the Army, or Head of the Palace Guard who is against the idea of the marriage, either because they are in love with the Empress, or because they are against a foreigner being in charge. (Even though the Emperorship is nothing more than a figurehead position.) Open to suggestions on this one.
2. An Elven Holt has been found by an ever encroaching human civilization. The young human ruler (you) has ideas of grandeur about ruling all of the world. He finds the elven world intriguing and the women beautiful, so he plots an attack against the Elven Holt, intent upon overtaking it. He very nearly succeeds, but is thwarted, only slightly. The ruler of said Holt sees the danger in the ambitious man and offers a meeting with the young ruler. A deal is struck between the two. The young ruler will leave the Holt in peace, if the King of the Holt offers his daughter for marriage. The King of the Holt agrees, without consulting his daughter. She is handed over to the human, and we can take it from there.
3. Held Hostage: A noblewoman arrives at the house of her betrothed ‘s estate under the escort of her father’s guards and a few of her ladies in waiting. Her wedding is to take place the very next day, but her fiance has been called down the coast to attend to an attack on a coastal town that he oversees. However it is all a rouse. While the fiance is away the estate is overrun (by pirates, an enemy nobleman, fantasy creatures? Use your imagination). Open to ideas from there.
4. The Officer's Infatuation:
The General's wife is quite the looker, everyone on base agrees. Privates and officers alike stop and stare when she strolls passed in the commisary. It is not uncommon for a solider to harbor a small crush on the Commander's young wife. But one man takes it too far. A member of the General's staff (whom is very close to the general and his wife) has developed an unhealthy obcession, perhaps even harbors the delusion that she loves him. So when the General flies off to DC for a meeting at the Pentagon, the Officer makes his move. (Non-con, EX, knife play?, gun play? Send me your thoughts. Willing to change things if needed.)
5. A Debt to be Paid: A rather competitive minded Mistress is close friends with a male who is also a Master. The two of them have both competed for the attention of submissives. Recently, they have decided to place stakes on their little competition. A specific submissive has been introduced to the both of them. They are both vying to get the girl's attention and a deal is struck between the two Dominants. The person to get the girl to accept a collar first wins.
The steaks are as follows: If the Mistress wins, she gets the choice of one of the Master's best slaves. (He is well known for his training techniques. Known to tame even the most feral.) And if the Master wins, the Mistress becomes his slave for a total of atleast one year. (Just a general idea. Up for any tweaking you may have. Shoot me a message if interested. Or if you have ideas to make it better.)