Spacing, font, size gets all mixed up on threads

Started by Chelemar, January 26, 2011, 07:19:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chelemar

Hi, :D

My spacing, fonts, sizes get all mixed up on the threads.  For example, if I want to have a paragraph break between paragraphs, it triple spaces instead of double spaces.  As shown below:

This is what it ends up looking like even though I hit the space bar only twice.  While I am typing it looks as it should, but when I save it, it comes out with a larger than normal space bar.

Also, when I copy/past from one thread to another, the font size changes and then I get weird font size code in my thread.  As shown below:

Quotesounds pretty and tasty too!

[/size]
[/size]Now my font size has changed.  :-(    It changed back at will... but there are those size markers.  To correct the error, I have to go back and hit the "Remove Formatting" button.  But, sometimes, I have special formatting in there and all my hard work is wiped out.   :'(

other times, I will change the font, color and font face and end up with:

[/size][size=-webkit-xxx-large]Happy Birthday! [/size]It looks right on the screen as I do it, but when I post it... nope.HELP PLEASE!  WHAT AM I DOING WRONG?THANKS SO MUCH  ILOVEYAFOREVERFORHELPING.CHELE

Vekseid

You may want to turn off the WYSIWYG editor and make the changes to the code manually.

Chelemar

Thank you Veks!

it worked!  :-*  big love!

Chele