Looking for Some Strong Men! (F seeking M *Updated*)

Started by Kiari03, January 25, 2011, 04:44:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kiari03

The best way to contact me is via PMS!

Looking to play very submissive right now. Normally, I don't, but lately I have been getting the urge to be submissive.

Hello ladies and gentleman! Thank you for taking a look as I truly appreciate it. In respect of your time, as well as my own, I will be brief. I'm tired of role players that role  play as men only capable physically. I have found that what turns me on more than anything is a man in complete control, with the confidence and knowledge that his desires will be fulfilled, and is smart enough not to beat the crap out of the female character every two seconds. Many more ways to punish and it doesn't always have to hurt! I consider myself fairly intelligent and would like to be challenged from time to time.

That being said, here are some of the things that I really prefer in my rps:

ON:

Sexual teasing
Words of encouragement (If your character is happy with my character, then I am happy)
Giving and receiving oral
Gentle control over violent aggression
Manipulation
Light bondage
Bathing and being bathed
Dialogue
Being forced to beg
Being treated as inferior or taken down a peg.
An eventual romance (not forced or hurried along. It may not even happen at all)
Humiliation (both public and private)
Blackmail
Multiple Men and One Woman (No more than three at a time though, as it gets to be too much to keep up with)

OFFS:

No vore, scat, or piss. They belong in the toilet, not on my screen, thank you.
Death of the main characters (unless discussed in detail prior).
Children as part of the erotic scenes. Ever.
One Liners
Animals
...I'll write more as they come to me

Pairings:
Older Brother/ Younger Sister
Commander/Captured Fugitive
Science Teacher/Student
Vampire, Human, Demon/ Pet
Rich Servant/ New Maid

Current Plots:

I am always open to editing and fresh ideas! Don't be afraid.

Northern Civil War soldier X Widowed or never married southern civilian
This would focus on Sherman's March to the Sea in 1864. Every large town he marched through was always burned and then left in charge by someone high ranked with a small command to prevent the civilians from retaliating, but of course they needed a place to stay. What better place than the house of a southern woman known for their charm? It would be very emotionally charged for both characters who see the war from two different view points and I think it could be really fun! (I really want to try this one ^ ^)

English commander X Untrained French rebel
This plot would take place during King Henry VIII's reign, because there was a lot of tension between the English and the French at this time. That and I just got done watching the Tudors...and it had a similar plot ^ ^. Anyway, your character would be an English commander patrolling the outskirts of a town that the English are trying to seize from the French. My character, along with a few others, try to sneak into the camp to sabotage the weapons and my character gets caught. She is now an official prisoner of war.

Master/Slave-ish
Living in New York City in the early 1920's was a wonderful and booming time for men of wealth and women who were able to obtain it. Esther believed she had put herself in that position when she agreed to marry a man that, unknown to her, didn't love her. Now this can go one of two ways,

1) The night before their wedding she is sent by her fiance's family to live in an insane asylum as a result of either them finding a dirty secret they find distasteful or just cold feet about the wedding. The head Doctor and his assistant can see that she is quite intelligent and beautiful. In exchange for her cooperation her family, who at this point are susceptible to psychological screening, will not suffer the same fate. It goes from there with one being cruel but eventually developing a loving relationship and the other being unnecessarily cruel and developing hatred.

2) The family never sends her to an asylum and makes her a servant in the household rather than her rightful position as wife the day after the wedding. Her husband falls out of interest with her rather quickly and she falls prey to the two younger brothers of her soon to be ex-husband and a similar relationship as the above develops.

Teacher/Student
Pine Academy is a very old, very prestigious boarding school for young girls. Many of the wealthy families send their girls there to be properly educated. However, they have run into some problems. The school is proud of its all male staff, but because of its very secluded location and its great distance from any town the men are unhappy, being away from any women that they could possibly spend time with. So the school created a new system. They call it the scholarship program, a highly competitive program that helps girls who wouldn't regularly be able to afford attending the school. These girls are chosen based on their academics, their involvement in school, and most importantly their looks. These girls must do what ever they are asked, and their biggest duty to keep their scholarship is tending to the needs of the male staff. They are lined up on the first day in a meeting and chosen by a male staff member, sometimes two, and they will live with this staff member during their stay in the school and must satisfy their needs. If they refuse to do so then they will not be given their scholarship.

Pirate/Naval captain
Rayleigh has been a free spirited Pirate of the high seas since she was a young lass of 17. Having made a mockery of the British Navy and men in the last 5 years, she has gained the reputation for being a ruthless pirate with a taste for blood. After having stolen a famous royal heirloom the British Navy has finally had enough and sends one of their best ships, and man, to detain her for a public execution. The problem lies not only capturing her, but also keeping her until they can reach the capital. The man they have sent after her is relatively young, but he is the best. With a misogynistic attitude he is determined to make this woman grovel at his feet. But what should happen if love begins to form? And is breaking a pirate's spirit really that simple?

****Lord of the Underworld****:

We all know the story of Persephone and Hades.  How Hades kidnapped the young goddess to become his bride and Demeter's sorrow led her to stop the crops from growing starving mankind until Zeus is forced to intervene.  Hades tricks Persephone into eating seeds that ensure that she stays with him in the underworld for part of the year. 

In this version of this myth, Hades kidnapped Persephone not only because he was in love with her, but to protect her from the uncaring violence and feuding of Mount Olympus.

For those who don't know:

Persephone is the daughter of Demeter, the Goddess of Fertility and Harvests and Zeus, the God of Lightning and also King of the Gods.  When Persephone was born, she held the appearance of a young sixteen year old girl that rose from a cluster of flowers upon a meadow within Demeter's realm.  Just as Aphrodite rose from the sea as a fully grown woman.  Persephone was known as the Goddess of Spring and Innocence who found happiness and contentment in her mother's realm.

When Demeter takes her daughter to Mount Olympus, for the annual celebration for defeating the Titans eons ago and to present her to Zeus and the other Gods as the new deity among them.  However, this proves to be an error as Zeus, being the ever lover of beautiful women, despite them being of his own flesh and blood, sets his sights upon the innocent little goddess.  But his jealous wife, Hera the Queen of the Gods, instantly despises Persephone as the new object of Zeus's lust.

Fortunately, Persephone's innocence does attract the dire Hades who finds himself drawn to his young niece.  And in curiosity, to discover what it is about the young goddess that stirs emotions that he had never felt in his long long life, he kidnaps her from Demeter's realm and takes her to the Underworld to study.  He holds her for years, as a guest in his keep.  Persephone grieved over being separated from her mother and the beautiful things of the meadow and forests, but over time she comes around to enjoying her time with the wise Lord of the Dead.

However, meanwhile, Demeter grieves for her lost daughter and pleads with Zeus to force Hades to give back her daughter.  Zeus agrees to do so, unless Demeter will allow Persephone to live on Mount Olympus for part of the year to sate his lust.  Demeter, in her rage at Zeus's perversion and Hades theft of Persephone, rebels against her duties as the Goddess of Harvests and stops giving life to mankind's crops.  As they years go by, and the crops yield nothing, mankind begins to slowly starve and the cattle die from lack of food.  Without humans to worship them, the Gods will loose their power and Zeus has no choice but to adhere to Demeter's wishes and commanded Hades to return Persephone to her mother.

Persephone is torn between her loyalty to Hades and her love for her mother.  She wished to stay with the dark god, but also yearn for the lovely things on the earth's surface.  Hades, not wishing for Persephone to leave him eternally, but understanding of her desire to return to her mother feeds her three seeds.  For part of the year, Persephone is returned to her mother and when Demeter is happy, the crops yield more food and grain for the mortals, but the rest of the year, Persephone returns to her husband.  During that time, Demeter is sadden and the crops yield very little.  That is how Spring and Summer is warm and fertile whereas Winter and Fall is cold and barren.

*The best way to contact me is via PMs!

Loke

I have never undnderstood the female capacity of avoiding a straight answer to any question - Spock

My O/O    =][=   My Idea/Plot site constant upptates

Kiari03

Alrighty, I have another idea!

I would like to do a role play that involves a more personal touch from that master. So many threads I have done where the master takes no time in finding the thresholds (both pain and pleasure) of my character and just barrels right on in. I would like it if this one were a bit experimental in that field. Him studying what turns her on, brings her to tears, makes her writhe in pain and in pleasure before actual 'ownership' begins. Kind of like a responsible master, you know?

Novak

The civil war one could be fun.  Being a former active duty Marine that kind of appeals to me.

Urbanzorro

If you're still looking I'd be interested in the Teacher/Student story line you wrote out
I'm a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar.

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

Kiari03

I'm adding another stipulation, rule, whatever. While I like rpers that can post paragraphs at a time, I don't like rpers who post pages at a time. It gets to be too much description and too much for me to keep up with. Eventually I get tired and don't want to continue the rp anymore if I feel that one post is going to take me two hours or more to construct.

Thank you!

BrokenCollar

I really like some of your ideas. I find it difficult to find a submissive women but who still wants that sentimental touch. I would like to play the role of a responsible Master, making sure she is treated well so that she will perform best when called upon.

Read some of my RPs. Most notably, 'The last broken' and 'The last dance'(and no there is no connection thats just what my partners called the thread.)

I had an idea about a RP in a Sci-Fi setting. Earth has discovered a new planet, and its a goldrush all ovetr again. At the centre of this is Warlord Loki. In the middle of his latest campaign more a new stretch of land he has aquired a new slave from the latest transport. Slavery may be illegal on Earth but on this new planet people seem to like making up their own rules. He rides the ups and downs of this new campaign with his slave, slowly growing attached as he discovers she is much more than a sexual object but an intelligent, supportive and trustworthy advisor as well as friend. She is there when his latest offensive goes wrong or when he sits up till the middle of the night to hear word on the one missing soldier. For that, he becomes truly thankful.

PM if that sounds any good.
Sorry to anyone I was talking too or planning an RP with. My health took a turn for the worse and am now back on my feet. Hope you all understand.

Kiari03

Please keep in mind that the best way to contact me is via PM. I hardly check this thread except to update it.

Current update;

Really want a good and simple slave/master rp with a very cruel master.

Kiari03

Kind of looking for a westerner with bank robbers and a "damsel" in distress. Feel free to contact and maybe we can work something out! ^ ^

Kiari03

gymnastixcoach

Hi,
as a real teacher, I'm of course interested in the student/teacher idea of yours.
Hope to hear back from you some time soon to discuss the ground works there.
Bye,
Mike

paladincarvin

I'm sorry, I gotta say.... pretty fuckin' creepy dude.
I am Warp, creator and master of The Transdimensional Brothel, where I can make your dream come true, at the simple cost making sure my dream comes true.

Kiari03

Yeah...let's try to keep fantasy and reality in separate categories, please. Thanks!

Kiari03

Right now please only message me if your character is capable of playing an uncaring asshole to the T. I don't want our characters falling in love! I already have two like that now. Thanks!

Kiari03

I have a feeling that the rp I had going for the Pine Academy idea isn't going to make it, due to my partner's lack of interest. Feel free to contact me if you want to rp!

Kiari03

Hey, thinking I really want to play a submissive character right now. Haven't for a while and would like to play around with it again. Contact me if interested! Currently really wanting master/slave or master/pet rps.

Kiari03

Ok, I think I know what I am looking for. After reading through some threads and thinking about it, I would really like to try a pet girl sort of situation where the humanity is almost completely taken away and the girl is made to be, truly, like this animal. I am open to the ideas of puppy girl, kitty girl, and pony girl (if done right). The story can be pretty simple, I'm just looking for a bit of kinky smut. Message me if interested!

Kiari03

Looking for something a little different. The last story in my list (highlighted in red) is what I am really looking for right now.

Kiari03

I am also open to any ideas you may have. Original or a spin off of what I have listed.

Kiari03

Anyone have any suggestions to make this thread a little stronger? Maybe less options or more?