You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 09, 2016, 04:00:24 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Looking for a very specific Role to be filled (Seeking F)  (Read 584 times)

Offline MagicalPenTopic starter

Looking for a very specific Role to be filled (Seeking F)
« on: January 25, 2011, 02:21:11 PM »
Zillah and I are still looking for a person to fill the role of the mother in a very naughty family incest story.

The story involves Father/Daughter/Mother.

The Mother role requires a submissive, exhibitionist role...some one who gets off on being paraded around the park at night in her undergarments, some one who gets off on the risk of being caught or seen publicly in compromising positions. They also need to be submissive to their husband who leads her through various bondage type of sessions. They will also need to (eventually) be submissive to Zillah (playing the daughter).

If you are interested, respond to this thread or send me a PM.

Offline Venom09

Re: Looking for a very specific Role to be filled (Seeking F)
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2011, 03:09:26 PM »
hm... i might be interested in such a plot i've been wanting to get into another incest one, but not been able to as of yet... seems my idea isn't going much of anywhere so maybe i could get into this one?

Offline rpgirl85

Re: Looking for a very specific Role to be filled (Seeking F)
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2011, 12:02:54 PM »
is the role still open?