Looking for... short girls. (Dwarves, halflings)

Started by Florence, January 24, 2011, 10:57:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Florence

I love tall girls and elves as much as the next guy, but this is an itch I've been wanting to scratch for a while now. I want to try a fantasy rp, focusing on a human or elf male and a dwarf or halfling female. I'd prefer honestly using some generic dungeons and dragons style world, but if you have a particular world in mind, feel free to bring it up. I'm not really sure what in terms of plot. Normally I have a nice plot idea set up, but honestly this is just a pairing I really want to try out, so I'm open to suggestions, though I had a few very general ideas.

Male human warrior and a proud female dwarven warrior meet in a bar, drunken arguments lead to crazy sex. The story could end with that or carry on further.

Alternatively, a human or an elf male and a halfling female could be on some adventure or another together.

If you have any other suggestions, shoot, or feel free to work with me to build off one of those. The second one I'd prefer if it ended up more than just simple sex, and had some story, but the first one I'm perfectly okay either way. Like I said though, I'm really just hoping to explore this idea and am open to lots of suggestions :3
O/O: I was going to make a barebones F-list as a rough summary, but then it logged me out and I lost my progress, so I made a VERY barebones F-list instead: Here.

Malgriff

Sounds good to me, perhapse they could start in the bar as complete strangers when it gets raided by some form of enemy and being the only two left, despite the natural friction that goes on between them they decide to go together to put a stop to these evil thingies. :3 with some romance sparking from arguments along the way hehe