You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 22, 2016, 04:02:49 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Crys' Stray Thoughts  (Read 3313 times)

Offline crystaltearsTopic starter

Re: Crys' Stray Thoughts
« Reply #25 on: May 11, 2011, 11:52:01 AM »
I have beat myself up for some time now because I have not pursued becoming a published author.  It was one of my dreams, but I have not taken the steps needed to make that dream a reality.  Namely, writing something to be published.

Having dreams is important.  Not fulfilling those dreams...well, I am not so sure anymore.

*Snuggles* Having them is important, yes.. And doing what is right for you, regardless if that fulfills a dream or not, is important too.

May 11, 2011:
One of the hardest things to remember when something good comes to an end seems to be how fortunate a person was to experience it to begin with.

In my case I'm just finally slipping from the 'high' I've been in for a couple weeks now (mostly high anyway) and it's hard to remind myself how lucky I was to be feeling that wonderful in the first place...

Not that I'm not appreciative of it, because I am very much appreciative of it... It's just.. hard to remember just how wonderful it felt as it's slipping away.