You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 09, 2016, 03:46:20 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Deadliest Warrior  (Read 4699 times)

Offline Shjade

Re: Deadliest Warrior
« Reply #50 on: October 18, 2011, 09:04:24 PM »
Oooh, I like that.  Although serial killers are not quite face-to-face combatants, so there might be some finagling to do, but I like it.

Because ninja are totally face-to-face combatants. >.>

I don't think the DW crew can really deal with stealth.

Offline Oniya

• StoreHouse of Useless Trivia
  • Oracle
  • Carnite
  • Location: Just bouncing through. Hi! City of Roses, Pennsylvania
  • One bad Motokifuka. Also cute and FLUFFY!
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 3
« Reply #51 on: October 18, 2011, 09:10:29 PM »
True enough, but at least the ninja was up against a face-to-face combatant.  If they'd done Ninja vs. Sniper - we just wouldn't see anything until someone materialized to claim the win.

Offline fancyfictions

« Reply #52 on: October 22, 2011, 11:53:43 PM »
I enjoyed this last season more than any but this is definitely a show you take with several grains of salt.

I'll agree with you there. The scenarios aren't straight up fights. Too many variables when you deal with human combatants. My girlfriends think i'm crazy for being so into this show but I'm addicted to it. My favorite of this last season hands down would have to be vampires vs zombies (I was hoping the zombies would win but oh well). I hope they do more episodes like that one in the future.

Offline Crazy

« Reply #53 on: December 12, 2011, 08:40:33 AM »
True enough, but at least the ninja was up against a face-to-face combatant.  If they'd done Ninja vs. Sniper - we just wouldn't see anything until someone materialized to claim the win.

Though I could point to an extensive simulation with Team Fortress 2 's sniper vs spy update.