You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 07, 2016, 08:27:21 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Looking for F/m pairing (or F/m/m, or F/M/m/m), Medieval Realism or Fantasy  (Read 331 times)

Offline NiceTexasGuyTopic starter

The young prince is heir to the throne.  The evil witch comes to court pretending to be (or perhaps really is) a noblewoman.  Her plan: Marry the Prince, bump off the King, then when she is Queen, she begins to systematically assume more and more control over the kingdom.

I suppose this could become a bit of a humiliated husband scenario, too.

An alternative plan would be to marry the King, knowing the Prince has the hots for her, and play them against each other.  There could certainly be a role for a dominant male who is no friend to the royal family, but is perhaps a Baron who has only given nominal support for his king, and would make a perfect lover for the Queen.

Offline Lady Cathleen

• Vodka Ambassador! turning water into Vodka daily
  • Lady
  • Bacchae
  • Bubble Baths are the greatest thing ... ever!!!!
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
I like this story line. It has possibilities. I like the alternative plan at the bottom. Lots of story ideas. Thank you for your PM. I will leave you my IM in a PM. We can talk over ideas....