You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 22, 2016, 02:57:26 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

The Elliquian Herald & Post
October & November 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Phoenix's Roleplay Ideas [M for F]  (Read 600 times)

Offline phoenix1111Topic starter

Phoenix's Roleplay Ideas [M for F]
« on: January 19, 2011, 09:13:26 PM »
Hey everyone. Just some ideas Ive had for some roleplays :)

What I look for in a partner:
Loves to add or play with twists/conflict
Sex as a spice, not base
**refer to O/O**

1. I would love to do an incest story between a younger brother and older sister (preferred), but I am also willing to do one with an older brother and younger sister. I'm not too sure about a plot, but maybe something along the lines of an estranged sibling. The older sibling having some sort of radical conflict with the parent or parents and just leaving for a long time (the younger sibling would be 5 years younger when the conflict happened), and from there on is up for discussion.

This idea can also be adjusted for mom (or step mom) / son.

Looking for a dominant female figure.

2. Plot is up for discussion but the characters would involve a couple and a best friend. Boyfriend and Girlfriend are very close and each others best friend. However, a new friend of either the boy or girlfriends starts to become a good friend to both of them. It starts out as something innocent and wonderful (you know, the three of them always hanging out together), but eventually some romantic feelings are felt and things escalate. The friend of the couple confronts the person and instead of freaking out, invites them into the relationship. Yeah, I said relationship and not into just the sex.
This is good for [m/m/f and m/f/f] Ill be willing to play the extra character if need be.

I'm craving both ideas!

My characters are often dominant so I would enjoy playing a story with two dominant characters. But I will settle with being sub or partner being sub.

Will post more plots when I think of them.

PM me or post here! Im very open minded and always open to new ideas or discussing my ideas further (including major changes etc). Also take a look at my O/O and if you have your own ideas, please send me a PM!

« Last Edit: July 03, 2011, 06:17:02 AM by phoenix1111 »

Re: Phoenix's Roleplay Ideas [M for F]
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2011, 02:34:45 AM »
Some pictures I would love to form a story with:

Girl Next Door-like Idea Pictures:

You are the gorgeous lady next door in her mid 20s. I'm just a teenager, but it doesn't take a genius to figure out that someone as beautiful as you are should be with the asshole of the boyfriend that you live with. Our bedrooms are conveniently facing one anothers, so I muster up the boyhood courage to get your attention and every night I tape some cute messages so that you will hopefully see them. Eventually maybe you acknowledge my pleas for your attention and do the same. Starts off innocently and then slowly becomes more and more sexual. Perhaps you do a strip tease while your boyfriend is asleep or passed out from drinking too much?

Would like this story to have a lot of voyeurism from both characters.

We both grew up next door to one another and when we were a lot younger, we used to be really close friends. In fact we used to play house all the time... myself being the husband and you being the lovely wife. Over the years, we drifted apart and although we were still neighbors, we stopped seeing each another, let alone run into one another. But one spring day, I'm laying in my bed with the window wide open and a cool refreshing breeze is rushing in. Only, not only is the breeze filling up my room, the sound of you playing your guitar and your soft voice finds its way into my head. For the next few days/weeks I anxiously await to here you practicing/playing and begin to reminisce about our childhood together.

Would love to have this story be a romantic love story.

Of course, these ideas can be adjusted. Send me a PM and we can discuss this furthermore :)

« Last Edit: January 22, 2011, 09:01:12 AM by phoenix1111 »

Re: Phoenix's Roleplay Ideas [M for F] UPDATED JAN.22.11
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2011, 06:16:45 AM »

Will add/adjust plots :) the above still valid options though!