You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 05, 2016, 08:52:45 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Halo RP Interest Check [UND]  (Read 409 times)

Offline thebobmasterTopic starter

Halo RP Interest Check [UND]
« on: January 19, 2011, 02:07:22 PM »
The year is 2570. The war against the Covenant has been over for 17 years. However, the SPARTAN program was irresistible, due to the impact it had on turning the tide in the Covenant war, resulting ultimately in mankind's victory. Super soldiers were very useful in upcoming spats between factions of humanity. They were, in essence, the new atomic weapons. But atomic weapons didn't have minds of their own.

Basically, this RP will be based in the Halo universe, though after Halo 3's events. Your characters will be Spartans. The plot of the RP will revolve around your characters being ordered to track down and "decommission" a rogue Spartan. However, there are some questions that will not be answered right away. Why did the Spartan go rogue? What is the acceptable means to stop them? And most importantly, who is the true enemy? These are questions that will only be answered during the RP. I'm not sure whether to put this in non-con or extreme, depending on the likelihood of violence, so if you are interested, tell me, and also let me know how adverse you are to violence.

OOC
Characters
« Last Edit: January 22, 2011, 09:55:45 PM by thebobmaster »

Offline Cruxy

Re: Halo RP Interest Check [UND]
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2011, 06:39:08 PM »
I'm definitely up for this. I own all of the books XD. Actually went looking for this RP with the search thingy. *Hides in shame*

Offline Lost Viking

« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2011, 05:11:40 AM »
Count me in aswell if this gets going any time soon.

Offline pendarious

« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2011, 09:40:38 PM »
i've taken interest in this as well.

« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2011, 09:46:39 PM »
All right. That's enough to at least start this thing. I'll get the OOC and character topics up.

« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2011, 09:54:38 PM »
OOC and character topics are up.

« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2011, 12:38:14 AM »
Also, just because I have the bare minimum, that doesn't mean I don't want anyone else to join in. The more, the merrier as they say.

Offline Cruxy

« Reply #7 on: January 23, 2011, 01:23:58 AM »
Sweet as. I'll have my char info up by the end of the day. (Or, the end of the day in Australia...)