Good day to all you D&D players out there... I am a long time player but a rather newbie in the GM chair and with a little urging from a Marvelous GM that I have played under I have decided to try my hand at running a game for a group of three players total. One of the slots is already taking so I am in need of two more players.
I honestly have no idea of what the game setting will be but I figure I would lay down the basic Character creation rules for now and see if there are any other interests in yet another Pathfinder game.
So without further ado her are the rules....
- Staring level will be 6th
- Rolls will be 2D6+6 re-roll 1's
- Books allowed: Core, Bestiary 1, and the Advanced players guide
- 2 traits but they have to make sense for your character
- 23,000 gold
- Each player will receive one free magic item of the GM's choosing based on the characters chosen and with input from the player.
Nicci- Kitty Monk
Starfall- half-Orc alchemist
Zazarel- Human Paladin