You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 21, 2016, 08:06:33 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: The Switch  (Read 301 times)

Offline seeker619Topic starter

• Just say hello. Let's plan some fun
  • Isolation
  • Enchanter
  • Obscenity is whaterver gives the judge an erection
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
The Switch
« on: January 17, 2011, 12:24:16 AM »
There was no moon as we approached the docks where we were to meet the boss of an international drug ring.  It was so cold my partner Mischa's nipples were standing obviously erect against her shirt.  Obviously she was not wearing a bra.  It was her job to look seductive as seducing and having sex when there was absolutely no way around it was part of her job description.  I was a Third degree black belt who was also an expert marksman and my jobs would vary but I would be a body guard on many missions for The Boss.

We were to meet at midnight in front of "The Headliner" which was the yacht the boss was traveling in.  We stood for a few moments and spoke to each other load enough to be heard by anyone nearby.  It was the code which would identify us as we never met and our meeting was arranged through many talks on secure phone lines.  "I wish the moon was out.  Everything on the water sparkles in the dark when it's out."  Moments later the boss came out.

He was not Colombian but instead he was from East Detroit.  A very bad area to grow up in.  He took his yacht to Columbia and through ways unknown to us was able to get the drugs into the country.  Once he approached he told us to board.  "I take it this is Sheila and Randy.  Real names I'm sure.  Nice to meet you my name is Rico.  Rico shook my hand but kissed Sheila on the lips.  She showed no sign of distaste as we had to get this job but I'm sure she wanted to slap him.

Tomorrow you two will beginning your duties.  Sheila you will approach some of my customers and come on to them with your luscious body and see if they sell me out.  You will be given a police uniform and proper and legitimate identification.  Randy you will be my body guard as I meet with a distributor.  Now, please have a drink and make yourself comfortable.  I hope that shortly we will be like family.  Do you have any questions?