You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 22, 2016, 06:52:12 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Where Bad Prisoners Are Sent (Serial M/M oneshots)  (Read 365 times)

Online Captain MalteseTopic starter

Where Bad Prisoners Are Sent (Serial M/M oneshots)
« on: January 16, 2011, 06:24:13 PM »

Cell 47 is one of the uglier little secrets of Falkheim Prison. It is one of the solitary double cells, and has only one permanent inmate: Jake 'Nasty' Winger, 45 years of evil and the worst sex offender in the prison's history. It is possible he should have been in an asylum, but here he is; spending every day on building even more muscle - and many a night with some new inmate the guards have decided needs a lesson in humility. There is no end to how nice and disciplined and dedicated to bettering his life an inmate will be if the alternative is another night of loving attention... from Nasty.

My intention here is to run a continous thread of short, hard prison rapes - heavy on the violence, short on the romance. As a writer, my personal challenge will be to not repeat myself. I am looking to play against male chars who are criminals of age varying from mine's age and down to minimium; near innocents to jaded mafiosos. Heteros or gays. They enter the cell in the evening and are moved back to their old cell at dawn. And they leave with memories. Some will have resisted hard, and will have been fought down with force and enthusiasm. Others will have submitted willingly in fear and will leave with more modest sores. None will forget, because Nasty lives to be remembered.

Male, female and liege writers are all welcome. I will accept furry co-characters, and othergendered ones too. I am hoping for 2-3 paragraph posts.

« Last Edit: January 16, 2011, 06:26:15 PM by Captain Maltese »

Offline Saerrael

• ~~~Seraph ; In love~~~ Do you like what you see? Let me entertain ya ítill you scream.
  • Champion
  • Carnite
  • Location: You don't know how you took it You just know what you got Oh Lordy you've been stealing from the thieves And you got caught
  • Hold me, thrill me, kiss me, kill me.
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 6
Re: Where Bad Prisoners Are Sent (Serial M/M oneshots)
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2011, 07:47:27 PM »
This is tempting. *ponders and headtilts* Will you set up one thread or will you run multiple threads on this? Cause.. I'm quite slow a poster and rather not keep others up.

« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2011, 06:51:13 AM »
Okay, I have had a few messages on this story and will pm you all back (including you Saerra ;)  )  and you guys will get the first shots at this, one at a time. If I still have an appetite for this character and setting after that, I will contact anyone who shows interest after I post what I am writing right now.

The story will be played out in a single thread, just me and another player at a time, essentially a one-shot played out repeatedly with minor variations. Or larger. While me being the winning Dom is not negotiable, I could also see variations like an unlucky prison guard, or a female visitor like a psychiatrist or journalist (Silence Of The Lambs, anyone?) But again, this is intentionally set up for very short timespan meetups.

Perhaps I should add that this will be posted in the Extreme area. Depending on the ons of my coplayers, things could go very far and very badly - although the main focus will remain on the basic non-con act. Due to the experimental nature of the story and the short timespan I might consider bypassing even my own offs.

« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2011, 05:51:35 PM »
The current 'visitor' in Cell 47 is Blitzy (rapist with a rich dad),
who will be followed by Caehlim (violent bruiser)
and then BrilliantDays (sweet prostitute boy).