You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 10, 2016, 06:57:47 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Vampire (filled, thank you)  (Read 325 times)

Offline ElinaTopic starter

• How am I supposed to breathe? I try to relax. I touch your still frame, so I can watch you closer and study the ways I believe I belong to you.
  • Dame
  • Carnite
  • I'm drinking what used to be sin.
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Vampire (filled, thank you)
« on: January 14, 2011, 08:52:50 AM »
Idea 1:  I am interested in writing a vampire romance, heavy on the romance.  Characters can be in high school (obviously, 16+), college, or even a little older than that.  It'll be an adult RP, but I'm more interested in writing the romance than making it a highly sexual story.  I'd like something long-term.  Your character would be a male vampire.  Mine would be human female.  The existence of vampires is NOT known.  Nothing too extreme in this one.

Idea 2:  This one is vampires, too.  I'm thinking that they'd be in their twenties.  They meet at work or in college and start to date.  She finds out he's a vampire around the same time she finds out her parents are vampire hunters.  More action/adventure sort of plot is what I'm thinking.

Before contacting me, please look at my o/o page and maybe even a couple of my posts to make sure we are compatible. 

My posts vary greatly in length depending on my partner, so I can match you as long as you're not giving me one to two lines.  That kind of brevity doesn't work for me.

If you're interested, please PM me. 

(These are both filled, thank you.)
« Last Edit: January 15, 2011, 02:20:48 PM by Elina »

Offline Zinder

Re: Vampire (seeking male characters)
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2011, 05:39:40 AM »
I like the first idea. Is it taken ? If not - please ping me to discuss it.