The Naked City (Light, BDSM and/or NC)

Started by Tanglefoot, January 13, 2011, 02:29:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tanglefoot

So this is an idea I have had bouncing in my head for a long time. Like many of the folks around here I love very drawn out, involved stories that might involve romance, adventure and/or what ever you thing is. That being said I kind of want to build a game where the main character is the city, sort of. Or at least the main character is the day to day amazing interactions that happen in a city. If anyone has seen Amelie there is the great moment where they show all the people having an orgasm right then. We just get these different flashes of different people making love. I loved that. I watched that scene over and over, and not because of the nudity.

So instead of two main characters that we follow for a long time, I want to do little moments that end of being connected. Lets say we start with a married couple having a fight, than making up in the bedroom, then we follow the mother as she talks to the daughter at breakfast, then we follow the daughter as she skips school to be with her first love. Perhaps than we follow the guy she is skipping class for and find the daughter is not the only girl he is seeing. Hey perhaps the other person he is seeing is a senior quarterback. The senior quarterback is lusting for the daughters mother....the story just flows from there. Sometimes we revisit characters. The cool thing is that this is a one on one roleplay that lots of people can get in on..if they want.

Please note: The connection between the stories does not have to be linear. We could go forward and backward in time. Also a minor character in one scene could become the lead int the next.

Currently I have ideas for two main settings. One is just a modern day city and I want the game to be pretty grounded. Keep it light but sexy.

I also have an idea for a slightly surreal future where there is a high class Red light district where the normal laws of society don't apply and their is a heavy focus on BDSM. They call it The City of Mask because the wealthy and famous wear mask when they enter the city to protect their identity. The idea would be the same but the characters would be more over the top, the setting more strange and lots more kink.

It is also possible that the setting could be NonCon. It would have a darker feel and that would be fun. I would not want it to be rape all the time but it causes no harm.

I am not sure if this makes any sense. Let me know if it does.
We are all strangers in a strange land, longing for home, but not quite knowing what or where home is. We glimpse it sometimes in our dreams, or as we turn a corner, and suddenly there is a strange, sweet familiarity that vanishes almost as soon as it comes...

Bloody Rose

Color meinterested for the future rp, let me know if it goes beyond planning

Tanglefoot

Made some small changes and allowed for the setting to be NC.
We are all strangers in a strange land, longing for home, but not quite knowing what or where home is. We glimpse it sometimes in our dreams, or as we turn a corner, and suddenly there is a strange, sweet familiarity that vanishes almost as soon as it comes...