You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 28, 2016, 06:35:53 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

The Elliquian Herald & Post
October & November 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: God... I'm such a Dork For This. (Seeking Male, or one to play Multipule Males)  (Read 605 times)

Offline Mist SageTopic starter

Alright, I'm a huge Pokemon Nerd. I am a Poke Artist too... I have my dream team... and my own trainer even I designed. So as you can guess now. I'm interested in a Pokemon RP. Sexual and/or not.  I'm looking for others to play as my pokemon, or just one of them. That one being the one that I would interact with the most and such. All my pokemon are male and they are as listed.

Feraligator named Garth
Shiny Ninetails named Narse
Pikachu named Jacob
Espeon named Laru
Shiny Mew named Mire
Shiny Haunter named Felix

Also, this is what I look like... I lack a scanner at the moment, so this picture of it will have to due for now. It's good enough quality for you to get the details enough down.

I'm a submissive sexually for those interested in that. My pokemon would be the top and dominating.  I'm open to most kinks too, aside from vore/gore.  A plot for it all is open for discussion and I'm very flexible.

Thanks *smile and teardrop*

Offline Mathim

If we can talk plot, I'm up for it.

Offline Mist SageTopic starter

Okay, I've had to turn down many now already.  I thought it was obvious enough with the pic but I guess I do look feminine and the way I speak isn't obvious enough to say that the trainer is a MALE. Not a women. I'm sorry, and I really hope that there is someone still though that would like to indulge in this.  Maybe too later I could design or bring up my female poke-trainer and the others could play with her. But right now I'm only looking more M/M themed stuff.

Sorry again, and thanks guys.