Interest Check: Teen Titans?

Started by Wolfy, January 08, 2011, 02:07:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HollowX

CurvyKitten

Thank you, I really tried to work it out so it worked in the game and with everyone else. Hopefully she will work out great.

LeoStar

I like it, war of the god, two sisters in the middle of it all, me being cast out for helping mortals and you being struck down for helping me. I’m willing to tweak the reason I got cast out so it fit in with a war with the gods. I’m going to look at my characters development so it fits with yours. Not nullifying and returning powers, but maybe absorbing other energy types to increase my fire, or do what Johnny storm did and be able to do things like EMP waves etc.

PS. dibs on the red Jumpsuit, you can have Zero's suit but i want the red suit :P

CurvyKitten

Glad you like, and sounds great to me. I think this is going to work out great. Looking forward to see how this all evolves.

HollowX

Quote from: LeoStar on January 21, 2011, 09:54:09 AM
I like it, war of the god, two sisters in the middle of it all, me being cast out for helping mortals and you being struck down for helping me. I’m willing to tweak the reason I got cast out so it fit in with a war with the gods. I’m going to look at my characters development so it fits with yours. Not nullifying and returning powers, but maybe absorbing other energy types to increase my fire, or do what Johnny storm did and be able to do things like EMP waves etc.

PS. dibs on the red Jumpsuit, you can have Zero's suit but i want the red suit :P

I'm suddenly glad I made my character have the exact opposite energy type  :P

CurvyKitten

Echo can still feed of him...hehe..hmm wonder what he tastes like. LOL...jk...maybe.

HollowX

Was talking about Sunna's idea actually...

LeoStar

to be fair Curvy, you cant feed on his powers. he dosent give things energy he takes it away, thats what freezing does.

HollowX

... What? As far as I can tell she could take Leon's energy as easily as she could take Sunna's. I was more replying to the part mentioned about Sunna learning to take energy and convert it to her own, since ice is opposite of hers she wouldn't be able to do that with Leon.

LeoStar

o right, with Sunna i was thinking about going along the "grab powerlines to charge up" not taking in power form other people. I did a bad thing by using basic science in a superhero system :P. if you want her to be able to take in freezing powers your the only person wo thats going to affect so have fun :)

Mystic Dragon

FYI, order of attack backwards- fried then iced.
"Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici"
"In our world, all the Redheads have chainsaws"
"Nightmares never last. One day you wake up and they're gone"

CurvyKitten

It isn't the power itself she is feed of off, but their energy. Her body converts it to her own as needed no matter what it is. Think of it as she jump starting her battery using theirs. At least that's how I pictured it, she isn't coping their powers at all just mooching the energy that feeds it. And sorry thought you were talking to me.

Xenolord

Quote from: Mystic Dragon on January 21, 2011, 04:42:11 PM
FYI, order of attack backwards- fried then iced.

I thought about that, but I also took into acounts range. One person can make ice appear at will, while another has to run two blocks to plant a fiery fist in my face...

Sorry if it was backwards, but...

CurvyKitten

Nice villains update... Hmm mind if I put a info on the break in echo did?

Mhina

HollowX

Quote from: CurvyKitten on January 22, 2011, 05:44:17 AM
Nice villains update... Hmm mind if I put a info on the break in echo did?

Thanks, been part of the plan for a bit now. The next part is what's going to be really interesting, after this fights finished anyway lol.

Wolfy

Teehee...I thought about making my own Villain...a Scarecrow apprentice. :P

Mhina

Wolfy

So..I guess it's time to retreat? :P

Xiphon III

Yes...that would seem prudent at the moment.

LeoStar

were so dead if the bad guys start helping eachother, we cant even hurt one...

Mystic Dragon

Pardon my absence, but someone has given me a horrible cold...  :'(

Wolfy

It's ok...the First Titans didn't win their first fight either.

Mystic Dragon

win is a variable term- and it depends if you let me use Jinn's last action. Or I could just have Lars go raid panty drawers. It's all the same to him :p

Mhina

Might help in the future to have an outline of how fights go down. Nothing concrete, just so we all know what we're working towards.