Seeking fantasy adventure with dom Male - M/M NC

Started by Empress Leo, January 07, 2011, 12:34:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Empress Leo

Seeking to join RP with a dominant male character for sub  very feminine male.

Name: Magda Kai
Height: 5'5"
Weight: 125lbs
Eyes: (L) Red, (R) Yellow
Hair: White
Skin: White

Magda Kai is a defiant and feisty one. He's well aware that his looks tend to create desire in others and will use this to his advantage. He was created as an exotic plaything for a client with an affinity for extremely feminine boys, but he managed to flee his master within the first day of arrival. He originates from a realm of blood drinking demons and so drinks blood and water for sustenance.

Running along the length of his back on either side of his spine and throughout the length of his tail, are highly sensitive nerves that pick up minute impulses and changes in his environment. Majority of the demon realm is shrouded in complete darkness and this allows natives to be aware of their environment even without sight. Unfortunately, this ability seems to be most prominent only in the demon realm leaving his tail and center back very sensitive mostly to touch. Under full moonlight, Magda Kai is also able to see light in a different spectrum which can bring curious things to his attention. His demon blood allows him as yet unknown synesthetic ability.

Genres: Sci-fi/fantasy (and it's subgenres), medieval, action, adventure

Sexual elements: Anal, bondage, dom/sub, foreplay, oral, pain/torture, sex apparel, excessive semen, receive facial, multi-partner

Though this is posted in Small Group, I wouldn't mind One on One as well.
I'm sure I'm leaving stuff out so if you need anymore info, let me know! He's still in development which is why I'd like to RP him. Interested? PM me.

And yes, he doesn't look identical in each drawing as I've tried a couple of different looks but I don't actually have more of him and this best gives one his image. I couldn't choose just one so you can pick which one you like.

"The key to leadership is yelling."

Ons & Offs