You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 23, 2016, 05:13:28 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

The Elliquian Herald & Post
October & November 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Bend's real plot ideas  (Read 859 times)

Offline bendTopic starter

Bend's real plot ideas
« on: January 05, 2011, 04:04:39 PM »
OK this time I'll reserve this thread for my RP ideas. Please don't reply here, but PM me if someone is interested.
Let's see now... what could I do...

Little sister

A young and shy teenage boy (me) is slowly feminized by his older sister (you), until he lives all the time as a girl. The change should start as simply cross-dressing and the such but later the main character should receive hormone therapy and more...
It includes sissification, sexual humiliation and variably forced bisexuality.

An unexpected Twist

Based on the "Twisted" setting created for TG stories by Morpheus. The so-called "Twisted" are people that develop strange changes during teenage, and the condition is inherited by parents. The changes happen suddenly and unexpectedly, can change ones mind too and are connected to a person's thoughts at the moment they happen.

A late teenage boy (me) knows he's Twisted, and knows the change will happen... But he never thought he would end up as the hottest girl in the school! Your role will be that of a close friend...

Captured and changed

Three guys are kidnapped by the dark elves and brought as slaves to their city. Here they're turned into horny girls with magical and technological means. Changes should be slow and possibly sex-driven, and the three are forced to have sex with one another and with other people and teased with many different sex toys, bondage and orgasm denial.

I'm willing to adapt it for a solo PM game... Maybe me and a DM...
« Last Edit: April 24, 2015, 08:02:22 AM by bend »

Re: Bend's real plot ideas
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2012, 12:39:29 AM »
Reorganized thread and added Nina is a good slut

Re: Bend's real plot ideas
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2015, 08:03:05 AM »
Aaaand... I'm back! Bumping the thread.