You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 10, 2016, 02:59:25 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Must See movies of 2011  (Read 6843 times)

Offline Anyalyss

Re: Must See movies of 2011
« Reply #125 on: October 09, 2011, 03:36:30 AM »
My SO and I watched Horrible Bosses (2011) last night, it was sooo funny, I recommend it :-)

Crazy, Stupid, Love was "ok", a movie that you can watch for a few laughs, I just expected more.

The Three Musketeers (2011), I don't know, I went blind to watch it and it was a bit shocking to see it as a mix of Resident Evil/Master and Commander (with flying ships) and others *giggles* The movie doesn't takes itself seriously so that always causes a few laughs, it's also fun to watch in its own strange way, oh! and Milla is in the movie, kicking ass as usual (her hubby is the director).

Offline Belle33

Re: Must See movies of 2011
« Reply #126 on: October 09, 2011, 06:46:57 AM »
I enjoyed Crazy, Stupid, Love - I think I'm benefiting from low expectations - because I've been pleasantly surprised a lot this summer.   

Ryan Gosling has my attention - he was fantastic in Drive and certainly makes me want to take a look at Ides of March (not that I needed a reason beyond Clooney)

The Help and The Debt - both great .. catch them if you can.