Keylee's Roleplay Plots (F seeking M)

Started by Keylee, January 05, 2011, 11:12:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Keylee

A little about myself

I am dyslexic; I do have problems with misspelling words and numbers. I try my best to make sense when typing; my posts have progressed and have become much better. Sometimes my role play style is different from my partners and that's fine with me, but I've come across some really nice people on Elliquiy whom I'm friends with now, but can't rp. So please don't be mad if I decide to say no to any requests. I'm willing to try anything most of the time.

What you Should Expect from Me?

Since I'm in college, I try my hardest to post as often as I can, that means through the week I will post once or twice about three times a week, but on weekends it will range from all day to five times a day. I try and match what is given to me; it may take me a bit because I like to make well thought out posts. I try to make my posts detailed and interesting, I'd rather have quality over quantity. If you can give me gold in four sentences, I'm fine with that. With that being said, don't poke at me to post, if I don't post for a few days say four, by all means poke at me.

I will only role play with men role playing as Men, I’m not against homosexuality. I just feel more comfortable, due to past experiences I wish not to get into on the public forums. I will not IM role play, I will however E-mail Role play and set up the RP through IM’s.

My Rp's are PLOT driven! My role plays are not sex driven. I do like sexual content in the plots, but I'm more about a slow build up or romance. I don't want a quick romp then the plot to die. I understand if two characters have sex during the first few posts then the role play start's to builds up.Please for the love of almighty or whatever you love, do NOT start a Story with me then email me two weeks later saying, "Yep you helped my writers block I'm good now, I will only be rping with a select few people the rest of you I'm dumping" It irks me!!!If you don't want to rp with me, then please tell be!

Contact ; I like to keep in contact with rp partners, it makes me more comfortable with them and I like to see how the rp is going. I like to chit-chat and become friends with them while adding in input and getting input back.

What I want in a Partner

Communication, honesty, being nice, and imaginative. I'd like my partner to be interested in the plot, let me know if they can't post. No I won't hound you, but if you're going to be away for weeks at a time, it would be nice to know. I understand real life situations come up. On one hand, if i wait to long for a response, I've found my interest begins to lack in passion and desire. If I have to wait 5-7 days between posts I start to resent the story.

Have well thought out posts with effort in them. I HATE when I post five paragraphs and I get back a paragraph about nothing relative to my post, :( it makes me very sad and it feels like my partner is not interest in what I'm doing or I'm just a bad writer. If the the plot is going south and you're not interested in it or what to change something, please let me know so we can figure out a way to make it better or stop the Story.  Grammar is important, I have pretty bad grammar because of my dyslexia but i try. I try as hard as I can. As long as you're trying I'm good.

I also without a doubt HATE when my partner wants to dictate what my character looks like, wears, does, and acts. I do not like people controlling my character or trying to take over the story so they are the "golden" child.

With that being said My On and Off's are listed in my signature and if anyone has any rp's they'd like to involve me in don't hesitate to pm me.
Turn on's and Off's l Romance Me! l A&Al
“It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.”
― J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone

Keylee

MAJORLY craving

ClockWork Angel series.
Harry potter- We are at hogwarts, Harry Potter is an old man now, Ready to move on with his life. A Slythern Boy has fallen for a Ravenclaw Girl. The Dark Lord is said to be seen again, will they pull together to stop him? If you have a better idea please let me know.

Ideas

PLOTS

LARPING!
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
PM for more details of what exactly I want out of it.

PLOT: LARPING Real world adventure

My character is a shy girl who tells no one of her LARPing adventures. Her friends would not understand, she needs to be someone she’s not so she invented and OC that she plays in these different stories. The Larp Stories always take place in a camp ground. The Campground is a large open circular field with two bath houses and bathrooms on each side and places along the outskirt for tents of all the players. There was even a small stone cabin like building for people to eat and cook in with a fireplace. She’d been going there for years befriending those who love to Larp as much as she does. Most players know her as Lirita, her OC she’d been working on for years. (My OC which I’ve been working on for many years.) There was one guy in particular that she always runs into at each event, but he seemed to have a lot of friends of his own, even a female companion from time to time. Somehow, he always found her and always found some way to talk to her which made her nervous. He has beautiful woman willing to be on his team why bother with her? This year might be different maybe she will flirt back? With college around the corner who knows what will happen? What are the odds they might run into each other again after this event?

Hiding in War time
A war has broken out, among the humans and creatures. A lot of the creatures were tired of being treated like lowly servants. A small group believes they can co-exist, so creatures and human soldiers ban together in order to fight for what they believe in. A woman whose family is in the middle of the war, fears for their lives. Her father who is rather sick was summoned to fight with the humans. Taking her father’s place secretly, dressing like a male solider, and cutting her hair. Once at the camp however, the solider in charge knows he is a she but doesn't let on to it. He hints from time to time he knows, but never gives it away.

Basically my character will pretend to be a boy and your character will know it and it will lead to an epic adventure. We can always change the war, to something like the Civil war, or what not.

Another Time...
There once was a princess who fell in love with her guard. He was brave, strong, and honorable. Their love was forbidden by law, a princess could never marry a guard. Her father had his suspicions and arranged for her to be married to a king in another land. One day the guard and princess met in secret, the king from another land had sent an assassin after the guard, killing him. The princess died from a broken heart months later, not wanting to be with a murderous man.  Modern times, the two souls have been reincarnated, no memories of their past’s, yet for some reason when they meet they feel this intense need to be with one another. A heartache begins to grow when they are apart, and like magnets they find each other over and over throughout their lives. However, during the times when they are together strange things happen, the king that was to marry her was reincarnated too and he remembers everything and wants the guard dead.

Peter! Peter Pan!
Peter Pan was left with an empty void after the lost boys and Wendy went away. They were happy now with their new family. What was he to do with himself? Could be possible grow into a man, no.. he wanted to stay young forever. However, years go by slowly for Peter, but rather quick for Wendy.  Wendy was now a young woman, one who loved to travel and see different sights all over the world. She'd never forgotten Peter. He'd always be dear to her heart. Unknow to hear, the magic began to wear off, Peter could no longer stay a boy. The guardians had spoken. He can't be afraid of growing up any more. He'd already lived, loved, and laughed. He could still be a warrior, someone to protect Neverland. Peter turns from a young scrawny child into a man of worth. With a heavy heart, he fights Hook and his men to protect the things that make Neverland beautiful.

Being alone has a price to pay, Peter begins to resent being the savor. He starts to careless and want nothing to do with the little Indians, the flowers, or mermaids. Tink the ever so jealous fairy, decides she has to save him. Tink leaves Neverland once again and Kidnaps the ever loving Wendy, whose changed into a beautiful woman.

Incubus love story
The Incubus was only half human and he grew up with friend whom liked him as he was, but didn't know he was a demon. As they grew up, they began to grow closer, but never could tell each other how they really felt. Ever since the Incubus started college, he's had a date just about every night. He could use his powers on unsuspecting girls, glamour them in a way to like him. Most didn't need it, he was handsome and decent, quit a gentleman, but not in the bed room. His friend lived in the same co-ed building, at night should could hear the moans through the doors, the way the bed seemed to thump. She was mad, jealous and disgusted by him. He was her friend, not her lover, not her boyfriend. They grew up together, it was like he were her brother, but these feelings began to form. Unknowing to her the incubus sleeps with those he cares nothing for because he didn't want to hurt his friend, he drained these girls of energy so he could live.

So I'd like the story to play out starting from when they both arrive at the college, the person playing the incubus could play the lovers he takes in or I could double up the posting and place a lover and his friend. As the story goes on, he will finally express his love for her and why he can't bed her. I think there should be little teases, like how he holds her and such, but then pushes her away.

Hidden behind a Mask
This takes place around the medieval era. A girl is assigned to marry a lord, because her step mother is forcing her out of the house. Jealous of the way her father treats her, her step mom begins to make up lies and accuses the girl if stealing from the family.  So the father believe it is time to send the troubled daughter off to the lord of the next kingdom, believing this would help the alliance and her husband will put her in her place. She finds a letter addressed to her brother inquiring his employment as a Paige and some day to become a knight. So she runs,when she runs away she ends up cutting her hair short, and putting her brothers clothing. Unknowing to her, she finds herself in the same kingdom the lord is in. Soon she realizes, the lord was the one to marry her.

Saved?
So I've been watching charmed a lot and decided to do some plot thing to make things fun with it. The plot I don't want it to be JUST like charm, however I loved Leo and Pipers story. You don't have to have watched charmed or have great knowledge of it, this is mostly generalization that you could wiki.

My character is a Witch, she has power replication, in which she can replicate any power of a witch or demon that is in the same area as herself. This caused a lot of issues as she grew up, she started to hear voice, freeze things, and freak out over her homework going up in flames. Her parents didn't know what was going on, so they dumped their daughter in a mental facility. Once in the facility everything seemed to calm down, she could be herself, it was like a safe haven. All good things must come to an end. There is a very bad demon out there killing, she may be the only one that can match power for power. So they good people of (some kind of world lol) Sent down an angel. Now this Angel (which is a white lighter in the show but we don't have to call him that.) Has been with her all her life. In fact, he was a childhood friend growing up that she forgot about, then once in the facility, he was another member and would place cards with her every day. Soon, he needs to tell her and bring take her out of this strangely safe mental hospital and get her  trained. Can he do it without falling in love?

Random Things I like.

Dragon Age
Beauty and the beast
InkHeart
Knight in Shining Armor

Keylee

Taken RolePlays Or no interested at the moment

Demon hunting is dangerous...

There is a boarding house hidden from mortals, hidden from creatures, even hidden from it's own people from time to time. This house holds four people and the institutes care giver. Each person that lives here is a demon hunter they are marked by trials with runic tattoo's all over their body, they are the strongest people you'll ever meet, they are by honor of the code not to harm humans and only kill those against the angels. By the time they are 15 they have drunken an elixir, if they are not strong enough they die, if they are strong enough power runs through their veins and they become faster, stronger, better with the help of angel blood. Lirita comes to the boarding house because she received a letter, they needed someone that could speak with the dead to help them solve a case and as it turns out she can.
Yeah I ripped this off of the clock work series, but I loved it and loved the way it took place in London. I also liked the Character Jem, but mostly this is a fantasy realm rp, one of love betrayal and all that stuff. Please PM me to discuss this more.

Humanoid Pets
A world, were there are humans and animal people merging together. They got along just fine, then one day, humans were the scum of the earth. No one really knows why, slowly over time animal people began to turn their snouts up at the mere thought of humans. Signs began to be posted on doors, taverns, everywhere. “No Human’s allowed.” Humans began to disappear, one by one casted off the earth. Luckily for them, they found a place of their own away from these animals. However, sometimes something turns up! Yes, Humanoid people! Sometimes sales, even auctions take place for pets. Keylee is a woman, born just for the auction, being a cat girl! Her white ears and fluffy white tail stand out among the rest of the pets, her being the only pure color. She sits in her cage awaiting to be auctioned off to someone. Keylee is not a dumb pet, she knew what will become of her and she is willing to fight if needs be.

You are a sky pirate, a HUMAN sky pirate that had slipped into the auction undetected and was disgusted (Or not up to you) by the mistreatment of the “Pets”. Even though they are part human and part animal, no one should be treated badly. However, due to you being human and hearing your parents tales of being ran out of their home, you have a hard time understanding how one can be human and an animal.  During the auction you look over the pets, feeling a battle stir inside of you, do you give in get one, even though people would think ill of you? Or do you set them free and walk out just to stir things up?

Mrs. Jekyll and Mrs. Hyde
There once was a girl who had more than one personality. She had a dark and light side. The dark side came out as a wild untamable beast, she couldn't put back in its cage. Soon she was unable to control her personality, it was starting to threaten her life, cause her to do things she didn't want to do. It was her father's fault, he used chemicals testing out a theory wanting to control and dormant the  bad personality in murderer.

Basically she has the power of strength, and can be a superior assassin, I'd like the male character to have some kind of physic power to look into her mind and try to calm both halves of her personality and try to train her to train the evil part and use it at her will instead of it taking total control.

Her Guard
A Prince and Princess were born into a family of wealth, love, and power. The prince being ten years older than his sister wanted the power to rule the kingdom. However, he didn’t like the way his father treated their family. Often drunk with power, he ruled everyone under his thumb, making people do what he wanted. A prince needed to be taught the ways of the kingdom. The prince did not like this one bit, he did not want to hurt people for fun, did not want to rule a kingdom with fear. He wanted to do things right. At thirteen his little sister worshiped him. Following him around, doing everything he did. They were good together, but things come to an end! The Prince faked his death and pursued a life of knight hood. The only thing is he left his poor sister behind, a sister he cared deeply for.
Now years later, he is assigned to guard her and her travels as she wishes to leave the kingdom for a bit. She wants to go around the world before she is to be wed off! Brotherxsister romance.
PM for further discussion.   

Incest: Hansel and Gretel
Hansel and Gretel were lost in the woods; they were left out there by their father. They followed a path and left bread crumbs to follow back home. Gretel didn’t want to be in the woods anymore, so when she saw a warm inviting house made of sweets, she grabbed her brother’s hand and ran to it. Not knowing it was a witch’s home, she began to feel guilty for being tricked. So they came up with a planned and killed her! Ever since that day they promised to have each other’s back and always protect one another.

Now all grown up, they travel the world. Gretel much like a pirate - Treasure hunts and takes missions from people who are willing to pay. Of course, Hansel is not too far behind, always keeping a watchful eye out for his younger sister. Sometimes days drag on, once in a while going after a witch or two. But during their time together no matter how much they true, they never seem to separate or seek others. No, there was something heated between the time of them. Gretel loves her brother, but just how much? Would it take a witch to cause them to get close?

Romeo, Are you there?
True love, one destined for greatness, one that fate designs is a load of bull shit. Juliet was born into royalty, she was destined to rule a kingdom. Assassins were hired by the near by kingdom, to kill Juliet's family when she was five years old. The assassins broke in, setting fire to whatever they could as they stalked the halls, looking for the royals. Luckily for her, when the fire broke out, smoked filled her room and made her cry out for help. As she ran to the big wooden door, a soldier ran in grabbing the little girl's hand and dragging her from the castle. Yelling to others to help the king and queen, Juliet was dragged through a hidden tunnel until she was out of harms way. The castle burned to the ground and she was taken in by a commoners family promised to hide her identity.  Now at an older age (around 20) she had many skills. She could sword fight, sing, and speak her mind. Juliet worked in a commoners stable, helping with the horses, unaware of who she really was. That night was blacked out from her mind, she was unable to unlock it, no matter how much she tried. All she remember was she was afraid of fire. One day... there was a gathering in the middle of town, the prince's Birthday!

((well you'd play the prince and the romance goes from there PM for more details or to set it up, or change it.))

Keylee

AlphaMale

The king arthur role play sounds intriguing and very imaginitive. If it is still available, it would be my pleasure to discuss it with you and hopefully role play.

At your will,

AlphaMale
Currently no longer taking any more Roleplays or games as i am thoroughly overwhelmed already, many apologies.

If all else perished, and she remained, I should still continue to be; and if all else remained, and she were annihilated, the universe would turn to a mighty stranger.

At your will,
AlphaMale

Ons/Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=89215.0

Keylee

Update:

added
Romeo, Are you there?
Romance/Fantasy

and

Her Love, not her best friends!
Romance/Modern times

I'm looking for plots all the time, if you have a good romance plot up for grabs and need someone please don't be shy! The romeoxjulet rp can be changed to be more adventurous and such.

Keylee

Update:

Hey I'm back into rping now and would like to take on one or two stories..

I'm majorly craving some sort of plot to do with Clockwork Angel or City Of bones. These are fictional steampunk books that I've been really into lately. If you haven't read them it's fine I'm sure we can work something out.

I'm also craving the Hunger Games or The girl in the arena, I can always elaborate in pm about each of those and what I;m looking for :D

I'm not in any rps at this moment, trying to start one. I added one tiny rule, "Please do not stop rping with me because I've fulfilled some sort of
void in you're writing block. :(... pwease?

Keylee

Update:

added You're my What??
Incest :O

I don't really like to do incest stories, because some of them sound really far fetched and kind of silly to me. However, I was thinking of doing one where the sister and brother didn't know they were siblings and they had already fallen in love. (Not like typical anime, where you're not my sister but we consider you my sister or older sister teaches brother vice-versa).

Also added Incubus love story

Please see plot.

and perhaps adding Harry Potter on to Craving list. Also added that my Stories are plot driven with sex, not sex is the plot.

Keylee

Update

Currently in 3 rp's can take on 1 or 2 more.

Really craving Incubus love story, but I have added

Mrs. Jekyll and Mrs. Hyde please see plot for more details and pm me if you have ideas for the plot :D

Keylee

Added  Demon hunting is dangerous...

It's a rip off of a book, kind of. I just loved the story so much and wish to be in that realm. I'd like to kind of include the incubus story in with it someone, perhaps one of them was born from an incubus or succubus? Not sure, please pm to discuss :D.

Keylee

Edited front post, added what I look for in a partner, also added rp's that I'm involved in now.

Also adding and taking away new plots, such as the one's I'm not longer interested in.

Keylee

2 rp's have been dropped and 1 has been dropped by myself.

And I'm out of school now soo.. I'm accepting more requests and my thread is now open again ^^.

Still craving the Incubus story or demon hunting.

Keylee

Update: Hey people, I have room to start 2 rp's and I'm going to be updating my own plots as well as adding a few! Thank you for everyone who did rp with me before!

Keylee

I've added, Peter Pan, Incest: Hansel and Gretel, and Humanoid Pets.

As always Please Pm me if interested. I'm particular partial for Hansel and Gretel.

Keylee

Added:

Hiding in War time
Another Time...
Her Guard

Crossed out a few that I'm not interested in right now.

Enjoy :D

Keylee

I have added, another plot and crossed off a few that I don't really want to do right now.

So I've been watching charmed a lot and decided to do some plot thing to make things fun with it. The plot I don't want it to be JUST like charm, however I loved Leo and Pipers story. You don't have to have watched charmed or have great knowledge of it, this is mostly generalization that you could wiki.

My character is a Witch, she has power replication, in which she can replicate any power of a witch or demon that is in the same area as herself. This caused a lot of issues as she grew up, she started to hear voice, freeze things, and freak out over her homework going up in flames. Her parents didn't know what was going on, so they dumped their daughter in a mental facility. Once in the facility everything seemed to calm down, she could be herself, it was like a safe haven. All good things must come to an end. There is a very bad demon out there killing, she may be the only one that can match power for power. So they good people of (some kind of world lol) Sent down an angel. Now this Angel (which is a white lighter in the show but we don't have to call him that.) Has been with her all her life. In fact, he was a childhood friend growing up that she forgot about, then once in the facility, he was another member and would place cards with her every day. Soon, he needs to tell her and bring take her out of this strangely safe mental hospital and get her  trained. Can he do it without falling in love

Just want people to know, I'm back and interested in RPing again, but my posts may be a little on the slow side, if that's ok with you then feel free to PM me :D.

Keylee

Adding new plot, WOULD LOVE to do this one soon. PM for more details of what exactly I want out of it.

PLOT: LARPING Real world adventure

My character is a shy girl who tells no one of her LARPing adventures. Her friends would not understand, she needs to be someone she’s not so she invented and OC that she plays in these different stories. The Larp Stories always take place in a camp ground. The Campground is a large open circular field with two bath houses and bathrooms on each side and places along the outskirt for tents of all the players. There was even a small stone cabin like building for people to eat and cook in with a fireplace. She’d been going there for years befriending those who love to Larp as much as she does. Most players know her as Lirita, her OC she’d been working on for years. (My OC which I’ve been working on for many years.) There was one guy in particular that she always runs into at each event, but he seemed to have a lot of friends of his own, even a female companion from time to time. Somehow, he always found her and always found some way to talk to her which made her nervous. He has beautiful woman willing to be on his team why bother with her? This year might be different maybe she will flirt back? With college around the corner who knows what will happen? What are the odds they might run into each other again after this event?