You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 04, 2016, 06:39:12 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Male looking for a female partner for a school themed scene.  (Read 649 times)

Online SethtwoTopic starter

Male looking for a female partner for a school themed scene.
« on: January 04, 2011, 01:03:58 PM »
I'm still somewhat new to Elliquiy, but at the moment, I'm looking for a school setting roleplay. I'd prefer a 1x1 as opposed to a group rp, but if you've got some ideas or want to hear some of mine, drop me a line here.

Offline Anithinum

Re: Male looking for a female partner for a school themed scene.
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2011, 10:04:26 PM »
Hey, I like school setting. What did you have in mind? Storyline-wise? I could use a sound polishing of my RPing.  ;)

Offline AAA111

« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2011, 02:40:17 AM »
Hey I would love to do something like that or even other types of ideas such as ex boyfriend and girlfriend best friends or anything else along those lines. I enjoy realistic role-plays so if u are interested in any of the above scenes or similar ideas or school setting let me know and we can set up.

Offline white

« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2011, 01:00:45 AM »
may i join ?

i want to be the student and also we need the teacher role.

Offline Bradhadair

« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2011, 11:28:03 AM »
Also interested in the school rp. I've had a bit of experience in this area and I enjoy it a lot. What did you have in mind? I like bf/gf relationships but I'm open to anything else as well.