The Lab [EX]

Started by Xillen, January 04, 2011, 03:23:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xillen

The Lab - Interest check
The Lab - OOC/Character thread
The Lab - IC/Story thread

Hi. Since my detailed recruitment posts hardly seem to get any reaction, I'm going to keep this one brief. I'm looking for two to four women that for whatever reason sign up as a test subject at the lab of Dr. Bennett. For a very good monetary compensation, the characters need to subject themselves to his lab for six months. Contact with the outside world during that time will not be permitted. The lab itself is located on an island belonging to a backward country, so therefor the subjects will not be protected by any laws during their stay. Characters that subject themselves to the lab, should expect some weird experiments.

• Two to four players.
  • All characters must be female, at least when the game starts.
  • Female players are preferred.
  • All characters will be subjected to non-con.
  • I'm interested in pursuing certain elements as body modifications, watersports, enemas, degredation, sex with animals, sex with abberations (including tentacles), forced F/F, herms, and some other kinks. That does NOT mean you should be open to all of them, as I won't need to pursue each kink with every character.

I retain the rights to accept players for different reasons than first come, first serve.

Silk

I'm very interested in this. :)

Xillen

Quote from: Silk on January 04, 2011, 03:53:34 AM
I'm very interested in this. :)

Thanks for showing an interest. I think I still owed you a game, so consider the first spot yours. :)

Haibane

Holy Crap yes! I'm in! This sounds wonderful!

Xillen

Quote from: Haibane on January 04, 2011, 05:05:54 AM
Holy Crap yes! I'm in! This sounds wonderful!

And here I thought you didn't RP on the receiving end anymore. :P

Well, you know I'd love to have you on board :)

Haibane

I do when the setting is right, and this one looks right.

Kate

This does sound awesome.

Just my cup of tea.

Xillen

The signups for this thread kind of surprise me. I didn't expect it to fill up this fast in only a few hours.

Anyhow, Silk, Haibane, Kate, welcome on board. :) There is still a spot for one more lady if anyone so interested.

I'll go set up an IC and OOC thread and provide a little more basic information about the game, but most of it, you'll just have to discover IC.

Since I want to use this game to explore some less used/more frowned upon kinks, and since one person's ons are another person's offs, want me to post a list of kinks that could or could not be included in the game, so each of you can inform me what kinks they're interested in and what kinks they dislike? It won't be a list of what exactly to suspect in this game, but it will tell me what you want and want not thrown at you.

Kate

Xillen

I think that the main reason you got interest so quickly was just how perfectly formatted your post was for the level of curiously one would have to read it.

too short => Seems flippant
too long => Too much effort to know what they are on about.

You post just happened to find a Goldilocks zone.

Xillen

Quote from: Kate on January 04, 2011, 09:33:44 AMtoo short => Seems flippant

Can it seriously get shorter than this? :P

Myeah, I know what you mean. I do try to use a catch at the very start of my description when I write a long first description, but it doesn't help very much.

Kate

Effort for long descriptions i personally should be done inside ic ! :)

Concerning the list of things to explore - could you not make the lab experiment one that the subjects can choose between sets of extreme choices - all of which for different pay ? (As things one feels like exploring at any given time varies ) This also gives us an opportunity to role play our reactions to the proposals and the overseers reasoning for them (if he / she wishes to explain them or not) - giving all a chance to have a different rapport with those working in the lab.

Name: Hillary Roe
Interests : Surreal Art, Mythology, Paranormal
Career: Journalist
Profile:

Background:

Currently Hillary is a semi-successful journalist for a newstation due more to her looks than action talent at asking probing questions and as such she is often assigned to articles concerning entertainment or novel social events.

Although she certainly can do herself up to look like a stunner, she is one dependent on dietary requirements to do so which manages a blood condition that stumps most of the medical community. This affliction creates radical changes in the behavior of her lymph system and subsequently her skin complexion and facial muscle tone on any given day.

http://guestofaguest.com/wp-content/uploads/wppa/Hilary_Rowland_Lesley_Blume.JPG

http://cache1.asset-cache.net/xc/88673511.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=77BFBA49EF878921CC759DF4EBAC47D09262AF50D41DB11A1F82ED8491256AF9F6981379F8B0F2DEE30A760B0D811297

She herself can be prone to withdrawal and has been off and on antidepressants for the better part of her life,
after attempting different prescription drugs to manage the see-saw nature of her emotional landscape she has settled on medicinal marijuana, something she tries her level best to keep others unaware of.

When down she often seeks to talk to others about abstract notions which seldom would be of interest to any which don't often internalize the world also. Past times such attempts at conversation have been dismissed as "too weird" or "too intense" has distressed her greatly which she often ponders while sad.  When things seem up however a very different personality appears which is highly affectionate and empathic to those she meets.

Litzi

**throws in her hat for the last spot** hehe

Xillen

Quote from: Kate on January 04, 2011, 09:39:45 AMEffort for long descriptions i personally should be done inside ic ! :)

True enough, but I do like to inform my players what they are getting themselves into, rather than them bailing out after they discovered it's not their type of game.

Quote from: Kate on January 04, 2011, 09:39:45 AMConcerning the list of things to explore - could you not make the lab experiment one that the subjects can choose between sets of extreme choices - all of which for different pay ? (As things one feels like exploring at any given time varies ) This also gives us an opportunity to role play our reactions to the proposals and the overseers reasoning for them (if he / she wishes to explain them or not) - giving all a chance to have a different rapport with those working in the lab.

That could work to some degree, though I'm not always planning to give the subjects a choice in the matter.

Don't be scared about me spoiling the surprises... I was thinking about naming a bunch of kinks, without describing them in detail or giving examples, so only using 1-3 words each, and make it an elaborate list, including a bunch of terms I was not actually planning to use.

If you players rather have everything as a complete surprise, then I'll go with that (which is why I'm discussing this first, before simply posting the list), but keep in mind I might have to skip on exploring certain kinks that I would explore where I assured you would not dislike it. In the end, it is your call, though.

Quote from: Kate on January 04, 2011, 09:39:45 AMName: Hillary Roe

-SNAP-

Nice twist on the up and down moods. :)

Questions:
- Is she submitting to the laboratory simply for the money, or in the hopes that it can somehow cure her depression?
- Does she bring he marijuana with her?

Also, the 2nd link seems broken.

Other than that, looking good. I am however, probably going to ask to include the reason for submitting to the lab in the profiles.

Xillen

Quote from: Litzi on January 04, 2011, 09:58:40 AM
**throws in her hat for the last spot** hehe

Hmyeah, and there goes my original idea to keep this thread up for at least 24 hours. :P

Unless any of the current participants would object, I don't have a real qualm if anyone really, really would love to join this :P

Xillen

Ok, I've added links to the IC and OOC threads at the very start of the thread.

Silk, Haibane, Kate, Litzi. Could each of you please make one reply to the OOC thread as a placeholder for your character description? Or of course post your character there when you already worked one out.

Please don't make more than one reply until further notice (that is, all players have a post for their character).

Haibane

Quote from: Xillen on January 04, 2011, 10:01:13 AM
If you players rather have everything as a complete surprise, then I'll go with that (which is why I'm discussing this first, before simply posting the list), but keep in mind I might have to skip on exploring certain kinks that I would explore where I assured you would not dislike it. In the end, it is your call, though.
I trust you enough, Xill, to completely surprise me. Maybe the other players could do what I did and give their views on each fetish/kink you listed in the first post so you have a good idea what each player will enjoy most and what to avoid:

QuoteI'm interested in pursuing certain elements as body modifications, watersports, enemas, degredation, sex with animals, sex with abberations (including tentacles), forced F/F, herms, and some other kinks. That does NOT mean you should be open to all of them, as I won't need to pursue each kink with every character.
My thoughts on hormonal or even DNA modifications to waste product systems that I hinted at in my PM to yo may or may not appeal to the other ladies.

BTW my character is probably going to be young, impressionable and very curious but since she is just getting off a drugs habit she sees this as both a new possible beginning (the money that is) and a means of rehab (if only indirectly).

Xillen

Yes, your PM certainly gave me a few interesting pointers, though I'm not about to overhaul all my ideas towards that, that would be no fun.

It is not entirely a matter of trust, or perhaps it is. I want to trust that what I toss at players is something that they can deal with/will enjoy. If I know what kind of kinks your are into and which you are not, I can take the liberty to go all the way with the kinks that interest you, while if you remain vague about them, I will hold back to be sure not to disturb you, the player.

I've sent a list of kinks to Litzi and Haibane, after which they returned a list of what they would and would not find acceptable.
Silk pretty much gave me the heads up to toss anything at her, save for specific OFFS she mentioned.
I'm not too sure about Kate. I don't know her very well, and her list of O&O's are quite brief.
Kate: I can keep it a surprise for you if that's really what you want, but your treatment will be... milder than that of the other girls, since I'm basically stumbling in the blind. I can explore and go as we go along, but it'll be more tedious when it comes to your character than when it would come to other characters.

Haibane

Kate, the list Xillen PMd to me and Litzi wasn't scary or nasty and there were so many I doubt all would be used in the game so I think it may help to express a preference.

Which, um, makes you sound like 8 out of 10 cat owners...

Xillen

Quote from: Haibane on January 04, 2011, 03:00:48 PM
Kate, the list Xillen PMd to me and Litzi wasn't scary or nasty and there were so many I doubt all would be used in the game so I think it may help to express a preference.

I know. Still there might be entries in there that could scare certain people off. Preferences are welcome, but I won't follow them to the line, as that would take out all the surprise, would it not? :P

And yes, for a lot of options from that list I have no plans at this moment to include them in the story, but this way you have no way of knowing which will and which won't happen. :)

Quote from: Haibane on January 04, 2011, 03:00:48 PM
Which, um, makes you sound like 8 out of 10 cat owners...

I fail to get the link, I'm afraid...

EDIT: Oh, and remember to claim a post in the OOC thread: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=93928

Xillen

Quote from: Kate on January 05, 2011, 08:04:37 AM
waiting on silk ? btw all impressive backgrounds i thought mine was cool until i read the others.

When her character is in, we can start, yes. :)

When we're starting, I'll close this thread. All characters should be in then, so we can switch to using the OOC thread.

Xillen

Since this game has now started, I'm closing this thread. See the OOC and IC threads linked to in the first post for additional information.