You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 04, 2016, 06:20:06 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: In the Market... Searching for New RP Partners  (Read 628 times)

Offline syrupyTopic starter

In the Market... Searching for New RP Partners
« on: January 04, 2011, 02:17:52 AM »
'Ello Luff. Now that I have some time on my hands I figured I would start a searching thread while I await being fully accepted onto the site proper. As a general rule of thumb I'm more interested in roleplaying in a one on one scenario than a group, just to be clear and what not :D

In General, things I will Roleplay
-If there is something missing from this list that you are interested in, feel free to ask? What's the worst that could happen. I don't bite. Chew... maybe.
-Also note, many of the things I list as fandoms I would be more interested in using the world rather than the characters themselves. But this is NOT always the case. Again, communication is and will be your friend.

General
Classical Western (or some type of variation - hit me up with ideas)
Historical (I'm a dork)
Fantasy (of various time periods past/present/future)
Pirates/Mer People (because everything is better with Pirates)
Sci-Fi
Slice-of-life (School life, Co-workers, Bands etc are included here)
Some kind of Post-Apocalyptic Scenario
Something with a touch of horror (Slasher maybe? Lovecraftian? Or more World of Darkness inspired perhaps)
Something Dungeons and Dragons based (In any of the worlds... Faerun, Underdark etc. Again, I'm a dork XD)

Fandoms
-Assassin's Creed
-Final Fantasy/Kingdom Hearts
---I'd specifically love: Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles, Final Fantasy Tactics
-Fire Emblem
-Firefly/Serenity
-Golden Sun
-League of Legends
-Petshop of Horrors
-Pokemon
-The World Ends with You/Subarashiki Kono Sekai

Re: In the Market... Searching for New RP Partners
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2011, 02:19:16 AM »
AND (because I forgot to mention it like a dumass), in the event of romance I'm more inclined towards MxM or FxF, rather than MxF. Sorry.

Offline Mistress Sarah

« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2011, 03:15:07 AM »
Hello, syrupy.

A post-apoclyptic scene seems interesting, something along the lines of Book of Eli .. or maybe even Zombieland.

Sarah.

« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2011, 02:40:33 AM »
I wouldn't be opposed. I'm not familiar with the Book of Eli, but I've seen/read lots of other zombie canon.

Offline Mistress Sarah

« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2011, 03:58:39 AM »
So, would you like to draw a plot-line ?

Offline happygiraffe

« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2011, 02:10:48 PM »
Hello! I'm waiting too.

As far as Avatar: The Last Airbender goes, I've gotten through the first couple of seasons, but I haven't finished to the end.. is there an end? I wouldn't want to play any of the characters on the show, but I would like to do original male/male characters in that 'verse.

Let me know if you're interested :-)

« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2011, 09:41:05 PM »
I'd definitely be interested in an avatar roleplay (and I've been wanting an MxM one to boot :D). I'd definitely prefer to roleplay with original characters anyway, and the two vague plot lines I had are set before the series takes place, really using just the rules of the world on the whole and the background of the war and fire nation invasions.

Offline happygiraffe

« Reply #7 on: January 06, 2011, 12:20:11 PM »
Congrats on being accepted as a full member btw :-)

What were the plot lines you had in mind? Also, I didn't think to ask this before, but what kind of characters do you play? Like Dom/Switch/Sub? I know relationships all don't have to be that way, but it kind of helps in establishing things (for me anyway :P)